I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For starters I would definitely bring back the rule that if someone says 'I'm a Celebrity...' in a trial any stars they have won are discounted. There was too much food this time, and too many extra food treats.
And far less joint trials.
Yeah it's when they get hungry that they get the most stressed and start acting out haha

Reactions: 10
Some people are so stupid. Looking at the story of the producer woman with Nigel when he went out and sooo many comments saying the same thing ' it goes to show they aren't alone in there' well obviously not you thicko!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what she actually said? Probably something innocent tbh like stand there :)

I don’t think we’ll see a romance again. People will be scared of the backlash now

Did anyone care at the time Katie had a boyfriend back home?
Also can you imagine giving someone a kiss and cuddle and neither of you have had proper washes in weeks 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes it was big scandal because he had a fiancée who flew out to Aus to meet him. She dumped him straight away IIRC, but not before making a huge fuss about it. There have been surprisingly few IAC romances. I can only think of those two as well
Tara Palmer Tomkinson and Darren Day, did they have a romance?

Reactions: 1
Marvin and Roshelle having a holiday in Dubai on the way home. Nice to know he's REALLY missed his kids.
Of course their reunion at the airport had to be filmed from two angles as well. You can see someone filming on their mobile as they follow the boy towards Marvin

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sam was on TM. Seemed relaxed and calm, not at all like he was in the jungle.

Ugh josie was back too 😫

Reactions: 1
Loves his kids but takes a week holiday before meeting them, tell me again how much you've missed them Marvin!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It did make me laugh when craig said about josie being talked about in the press- all positive of course he said! Even josie looked uncomfortable with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought he was similar to the jungle - he knocked Craig over with his hug!
Same for the most part. The people that don't like him just see what they want lol. We need to remember its a controlled environment in the studio so there will be a difference. It's work

Reactions: 7