I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. I used to like him and sometimes still do but duck me he's annoying.
The constant shouting. There is literally no need for it.
I get what you mean. There’s a video from his 30th last year where Pete surprised him on holiday. He’s very happy and keeps hugging him but doesn’t over react really or jump in his arms

Reactions: 4
Not this song again
---
I swear the coming out show used to show a lot more.
Yes - they used to have the weigh in.
And I'm sure the Katie Price/Peter Andre era episode had her saying she went to his hotel room to give him a blow job. Or is that a false memory?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry bit behind. Why are we getting subtitles for Danielle’s East End mum?! She’s perfectly understandable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed Josie's son didn't rush to her when she got out of the car, but that Tony's youngest threw himself at his dad, overjoyed to see him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes - they used to have the weigh in.
And I'm sure the Katie Price/Peter Andre era episode had her saying she went to his hotel room to give him a blow job. Or is that a false memory?
I can’t remember if it was on the show but she definitely did it because he or she or maybe both wrote about it in their autobiography.

Reactions: 3
I noticed Josie's son didn't rush to her when she got out of the car, but that Tony's youngest threw himself at his dad, overjoyed to see him
I felt sorry for Josie’s son because he was clearly overwhelmed and he should have had that moment with his mum without the cameras. My eldest son is the same age as him and he would have acted the same as Reggie if that were him.

Reactions: 10
I wish I'd said at the time that i felt like Grace couldn't hide and keep up the prim and proper persona she has cultivated. I think she felt exposed and vulnerable. Like her house of cards might collapse (and her career is built on this very together, eloquent version of herself). I was very good friends with her at school and that was my gut feeling when she bowed out.
I know it was a while ago and people change but what was she like then?

Reactions: 1
Tony’s my winner. If I was him I would’ve punched Sam ages ago. Man’s got the patience of a saint 🙏🏼

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell that deluded smellyJosie still thinks she's a better cook than Fred 😅

Reactions: 10
I'm still mad she got to crown Sam. Why her?
She ruined the show for me this year

Reactions: 18
The show was boring tonight, pretty sure we already saw 50% of it in the main shows. Reggie seeing Josie for the first time should've been away from the cameras as he looked so uncomfortable. Bless him.

Reactions: 16