I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were missing a comedian this year. Only just realised but there's usually one amongst the bunch and it just makes for more entertaining viewing doesn't it! Nigel oh god my eyesssss

Reactions: 7
Please please please let it be between josie and Danielle to go. Either will do

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They were missing a comedian this year. Only just realised but there's usually one amongst the bunch and it just makes for more entertaining viewing doesn't it! Nigel oh god my eyesssss
Comedians are usually pretty grumpy off stage tho lol

Reactions: 3
The Jungle Arms is always one of my favourite parts of the series 😀 It's a shame Jamie Lynn wasn't there to experience it. She has a sweet voice and it would have been lovely to have seen her sing one of her songs there.
Also, I laughed so hard at Nigel and Fred singing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sam needs to stop running and jumping onto various people. He needs to stop making it all about him and respect boundaries. We know he can as he can on every other programme he has ever been on.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Whilst josie is coming across as a nasty person all of a sudden that's the most I've understood her say so far
No sign of her accent 🤨
Sam is adorable having the time of his life with marvin
Tony isn't bad
And nigel reminds me of Prince charming singing that song 🤣

Reactions: 6
Thank duck nella wasn't at the jungle Arms. She'd have made it all about her.

Can't stand josie. She looks dirty. Marvin will probably be out now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.