I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I'd be in the RV. How can Charlene be scared of the spider in TV.but happy with the rats and spiders out there

Reactions: 12
Charlene sat there observing them talking about the sleeping situation. Sleep in the RV you bleeping hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Charlene’s just a dishonest weirdo. Why can’t she just admit she doesn’t want to sleep within close proximity to the disgraced former Health Secretary? She was happy to sit there and let Seann endure back pain, so she doesn’t have to share an RV with Matt Hancock to spare her career. That’s how self-entitled she is. She’s definitely the type to walk over an old dear whose fallen over in the middle of the street.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
duck all this 'shes like my mum' shite just call her out oh my god

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's got a cheek saying that everyone needs to rotate (sleeping in the hammock). No, Charlene, you just need to sleep in the RV!

Reactions: 35
Back to the bed argument 🙄 never mind rambling on about everyone needing to
swap to keep things fair Charlene!! if you'd just sleep in the rv all issues would be solved 🤔😤

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.