I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris Bryant MP for Rhondda - posed in his bathroom mirror for his own photo then foolishly put it up on the interwebs on a gay cruising site, donkeys back.... almost 20 years ago while an MP!!
View attachment 1738317
OMG can we please put men in white y fronts under a spoiler please - this has put me right off of my meat and 2 veg dinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Boy George is a nasty piece of work. I gave him a chance but he's bitchy, mean and narcissistic. He seems to bring sex into everything as well.
He's certainly spicing things up, good celebrity signing.
He handled Scarlette's question very badly. Became defensive and swiped, no remorse there. Just a cold bugger. The bit he said about 'if I had beaten him I never would have worked again' didn't make sense

Reactions: 30
So I’ve decided to watch last night’s episode when I found out that Boy George would be held to account for chaining someone to a radiator, and of course, I chose to switch off the moment the show got interesting 🤣.

I thought Boy George denying events was completely disgusting and possibly career-ending as he’s truly damaged his reputation and credibility. He went to prison, despite pleading not guilty, indicating he went to prison, due to damning evidence. I thought the patronising way he spoke to Scarlette was enough to tell me what a vile person he is and that’s without the fact he’s denying the allegations he was faced with. I don’t get why she didn’t stand up for herself, and why did she let that c*nt speak to her, like something he’d trodden in? It seems he’s allowed to persecute and probe Hancock but when someone does it him, it’s frowned upon. I’ve noticed how he’s started targeting Scarlette now, since her comment, by insinuating Scarlette regularly tries to save Matt from having to endure interactions with BG. So in other words, he’s looking for an excuse to vent his anger at Scarlette.

There’s something I really don’t like about Chris Moyles. I think it’s his mouth. His mouth curled when he was talking about his bushtucker trial failings and it repulsed me. However, I have to say he made brilliant entertainment when he dropped the stars and spanners. What a delinquent 😆.

Also, why can’t anyone in camp see through Charlene’s attempts to avoid sleeping in the RV. One, she’s aware she’s been getting too close to Matt which contradicts how she’s been critical of him on Loose Women, which means people won’t regard her as a credible journalist so by not sleeping in the RV, she’s attempting to preserve her reputation. And two, she’s aware her attraction is growing to Matt and she may not be able to contain herself when in a close and confined space with him.

Anyway, I’m in a brilliant mood today, as I’ve found out another TV show set in Australia that I love, is coming back, so I hope now that divides have been established in camp, that tonight’s episode will not disappoint me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't understand why Ant needs to report Charlene to the producers! Don't they watch the show and keep up with what's happening? Isn't that what a producer does? 🙄

Reactions: 25
Ok just caught up.

Owen should Deffo stop moaning about being hungry. But it was kind of him to take the hammock.

BG is entertaining me, and I was quite moved when he chose Charlene’s ball. She is a liability in camp but he took pity on her which was quite endearing.

Scarlett is a bit bolshy and I find her quite irritating. She does interrupt and interject, at least that’s what the editing portrays.

Sue is still annoying. I did feel a bit sorry for CM, hopefully this has been a humbling experience for him.

Mike’s trunks are fab!

Reactions: 8
Many times over the years I’ve wondered if people realised it’s not vote to evict like Big Brother. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Many times over the years I’ve wondered if people realised it’s not vote to evict like Big Brother. 😂
awww bad news it is a Matt lookalike🙁 should have read the article in DM link won’t post

But fingers crossed you see the real thing before he leaves the jungle🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

to make up for my error
25336601-2E19-4949-B875-3BEAD95403D0.jpeg

now i better clean up my photos on phone before anyone sees them😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
awww bad news it is a Matt lookalike🙁 should have read the article in DM link won’t post

But fingers crossed you see the real thing before he leaves the jungle🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

to make up for my errorView attachment 1738688
now i better clean up my photos on phone before anyone sees them😂
Phwoar!

Oh that artist makes photos / videos with lookalikes here is her Matt stuff

She recently did a Duran Duran video full of lookalikes it was fab!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.