I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would LOVE if Ant and Dec took stars away tonight for every night she didn't sleep in the RV! That'd shut her up fairly quick
Me too. She cant just pick and choose and get away with it . She would be fuming if it were someone else. Its all too one sided. Bring on the misery 😂

She just loves sleeping outside in the jungle so she said last night ......who in their right minds would want that when they could be inside on a proper mattress and a nice pillow even MH said it was a wonderful sleep. I don't get it...unless she has other reasons 😕...
She has other reasons of course, she cant be seen to be sharing a room with Matt because she knows she will get tit from every angle in her day job/s

Reactions: 23
She just loves sleeping outside in the jungle so she said last night ......who in their right minds would want that when they could be inside on a proper mattress and a nice pillow even MH said it was a wonderful sleep. I don't get it...unless she has other reasons 😕...
It's bad too as one of the other campmates would probably love the chance to sleep in RV

Reactions: 12
The problem Hollie had was on the first episode. They all landed and were using a walkie talkie, and everyone said their name but Hollie added MBE after her name while totally feeling the imposter syndrome around the other celebs. She should have just said nothing but she played stupid games and got stupid prizes

Who introduces themselves that way? That's ridiculous.

I won't be able to watch tonight's episode live, boo! Damn work. Was getting bored of the show (while also being strangely drawn to watching it), but wanted to see the Angel of Agony without Matt competing for once! Will have to catch up on here and then maybe watch that part on catch up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Really looking forward to seeing tonight's trial and wondering how many stars they'll win. Things will get more interesting, it feels.

Reactions: 10
Yes, they’ve had it too easy in their. Very scathing to MH but happy to shove food his son down their throats. Let’s see how they do!

I wonder if they will sing that song before these three set off….

Reactions: 15
So, why has Charlene been allowed to break the rules? She’s supposed to be sleeping in the RV but has just decided not to. Erm…that’s not how it works, luv.
Also BG is the worst, he so snide and sneaky he’s just trying to convince people to confront others instead of doing it himself - either cos he thinks he’ll lose votes or he hasn’t got the balls. As for the bleeping chanting, I’m afraid I’d be throwing rocks at him if he woke me up with his ridiculous caterwauling.
I think she detests Matt and everything he stands for, she is being polite to his face, and trying to play the game positively, but her final straw would be sharing a room with someone she dislikes, and as she had a close relative who died of covid, and couldnt hug relatives at the funeral, I do think maybe her feelings are valid?

I have massive sympathy for her- Surely if we are playing by guidelines!!! She can choose to change the rules for this?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she detests Matt and everything he stands for, she is being polite to his face, and trying to play the game positively, but her final straw would be sharing a room with someone she dislikes, and as she had a close relative who died of covid, and couldnt hug relatives at the funeral, I do think maybe her feelings are valid?

I have massive sympathy for her- Surely if we are playing by guidelines!!! She can choose to change the rules for this?
She should resign from deputy if she can't commit to the role fully.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she is just worried about the public's perception of her, and she also might not want to feel left out by the other campmates.

Reactions: 13
She’s sitting on the fence thats what she’s doing. Scared of upsetting the Loose Women.

Reactions: 25
BG would be in there like a shot if he could don't think he would be worried about what people think. Perhaps Charlene wants to win this but if the people at home see her inside sleeping in the next bed to MH she might loose votes...JMO..

Reactions: 5
Maybe she is feeling horny and may jump him during the night 😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Matt is fast becoming a heartthrob. This woman has met him and was bowled over by him
I'm beginning to warm to him but I wouldn't go that far. The thought of kissing Matt Hancock... Sorry I have to go and puke.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.