I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This trial so much harder than Frankie and NBs. All they had to do was drink and ahem sing

Reactions: 1
Tbh that last challenge was hard. I doubt I’d want to stare up at fish guts falling on me, plus I have terrible reaction skills.

Reactions: 5
I'm so bored with NB.
Love Simon, but he gets so little air time. He is very funny.
I think David will win, and yes... I would!!!

Reactions: 9
Matt saying Norty 'turns his media thing on' when doing trials - does he? I don't get that.
Seems the same all the time tbh.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s all their jealousy coming out now. They’re seeing him get all the trials which = airtime and they’re worried about their chances to win

Reactions: 11
Matt saying Norty 'turns his media thing on' when doing trials - does he? I don't get that.
Seems the same all the time tbh.
Also in the final trail at least NB was looking up and trying. Matty looked at the floor the majority of the time apart from in the slime one which was the easiest one

Reactions: 5
I think it’s all their jealousy coming out now. They’re seeing him get all the trials which = airtime and they’re worried about their chances to win
Yep I said that last night. Their desperation to win is coming out

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.