I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when Tom first announced his first kids name i thought he was joking and I almost commented as such, then realised he was serious. I find his obsession with Christmas and back to the future a little weird and extreme, naming your kids after them is forcing your obsession on your kids that they then have to live with

Reactions: 5
Just watched the castle story. Most of them featured earlier due to their personalities and things they did. Gi was only really included at the end to talk about her winning.

Reactions: 6
Giovanna is so boring to listen to when she speaks, it takes her 10 minutes to say something she could have said in 2 and all the twee words .. makes me fall asleep 😴

Reactions: 4
I was really looking forward to this year and had high hopes after the first episode but everyone is too savy now and putting on an act. They need an all star one with all the controversial contestant who are also desperate for a career to really get it back again. I'd definitely include Darren Day, Gemma Collins, Katie Price and Alex Reid in together, Natalie Appleton and Paul Burrell.
Cba reading all this thread but totally agree I watched one episode the first one and felt like I was watching a new season of a crappy bear grylls I think most people didn’t tune into this year sadly

Cba reading all this thread but totally agree I watched one episode the first one and felt like I was watching a new season of a crappy bear grylls I think most people didn’t tune into this year sadly
Apparently this was the most watched show of 2020 with an average of over 11 million viewers per show

• Wow
Reactions: 3