Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
Well done Gi, I hope you’re very happy, you’ve got the grace and decorum of a reversing dump truck. You’ve ruined my evening. Take your money. I hope you enjoy it. What a sad little life Gi. Now get off my TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Kat5998

VIP Member
I haven’t been able to take to Giovanna personally

I can see why people like her, but I find her a bit too sickly sweet to the point where she makes me cringe

Reactions: 41

Dove88

Jordan was robbed.

But what a lovely, genuine, sweet, down to earth guy he is. Just proper salt of the earth and thoroughly decent... like your pal down the pub.

He'll do well off the back of this. And quite right.

THE KING OF THE NORTH!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

SuBollard

Would rather Vernon or even Jordan had won,Giovanna is like one of those know it all mums I'd avoid at the school gates.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
I have all my votes to Vernon. I like Jordan as well but Vernon just edged passed him.
I think doing this has been brilliant for Vernon, it is awful that Family fortunes came back with Phil and Hollys mate Gino running the show. I hope Vernon gets lots of tv offers now.
I was lukewarm about Jordan , not really knowing who he was but as the series went on grew to really like him, hearing his mum and dad on lorraine made me love him, probably been discussed but will recap for anyone who missed it. When he was younger one of his brothers had cancer , his mum was away with his brother having treatment ,his dad works abroad for an embassy, so he had to look after himself and another brother , get themselves out to school etc. His mum said he was her support through it all...bless him and not a word of it mentioned on tv unlike some other peoples stories.
Vern or Jordan to win!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Well,if that wasn’t a fix.... it’s almost like she knew from the beginning that she was going to win anyone else think that?

Sorry if this is boring but I’ll say it again anyway, I worked for Vernon for over a year, what you see is what
you get, he really is a genuinely nice person, I’m so disappointed he didn’t win and that fame hungry, irritating cockwomble did!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hodgies

Chatty Member
I'm voting all 5 for Jordan but wouldn't be disappointed if Vernon won either. Giovanna has annoyed me from the start with her "doing it for the mums" nonsense 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve just seen her dickhead brother has gone to the press already saying how proud he is. How delightful he can ride on the coattails of the queen of the castle sister instead of doing an honest days work himself the thirsty greasy little beg on legs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
I don't think it was a plan by the programme makers but her management and celebrity connections won it for her. She didn't do anything in there interesting enough to win it. And & Dec hooked it on her caring side but there were more clips of Vernon being caring. Baffled.

Reactions: 28

LittleLottieLoo

I feel like I've calmed down enough to comment on the events of Friday night...

Jordan was robbed.

That's all I have to say 🤣 I'm still angry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

idk2

VIP Member
Fucking hell, someone SHUT GIOVANNA UP. The constant screaming. She's not annoyed me yet but clearly today she's got time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27