• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 106 31.9%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 76 22.9%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 42 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Fourth thread and probably the final unless it gets interesting (I don't hold much hope).

Added a poll to rate this year

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fourth thread and probably the final unless it gets interesting (I don't hold much hope).

Added a poll to rate this year
I was really looking forward to this year and had high hopes after the first episode but everyone is too savy now and putting on an act. They need an all star one with all the controversial contestant who are also desperate for a career to really get it back again. I'd definitely include Darren Day, Gemma Collins, Katie Price and Alex Reid in together, Natalie Appleton and Paul Burrell.

Reactions: 16
I was really looking forward to this year and had high hopes after the first episode but everyone is too savy now and putting on an act. They need an all star one with all the controversial contestant who are also desperate for a career to really get it back again. I'd definitely include Darren Day, Gemma Collins, Katie Price and Alex Reid in together, Natalie Appleton and Paul Burrell.
I think it’s because of social media they’re so savvy and guarded now. They don’t want to be trending for all the wrong reasons, people in the public eye have to be so careful what they say and do now. Back in the earlier series no one cared, a few headlines was good publicity. It’s a shame as I reckon a good number of camp mates these days just aren’t themselves t all.

Reactions: 12
Bit too much vomiting for my liking, but I’ve really enjoyed the bunch of celebs (probably my most well known year) and the Wales change has been refreshing :)

Reactions: 17
I put 1 star. I'm usually tired by the time it comes on and the next day I have 0 interest in catching up. The odd episode I have watched I'm hardly even watching it. It's a bit boring and too friendly for me this year. I've been checking in the mornings who has left though. I want Vernon to win! But I doubt he will, will probs be Gi or Jordan

Reactions: 13
Why are they rushing the end. I’ve never felt it so crazy rushed before

Reactions: 26
I think it’s because of social media they’re so savvy and guarded now. They don’t want to be trending for all the wrong reasons, people in the public eye have to be so careful what they say and do now. Back in the earlier series no one cared, a few headlines was good publicity. It’s a shame as I reckon a good number of camp mates these days just aren’t themselves t all.
Thats one of the big downsides of twitter and social media every body has to be so careful now about what they do and shows like this aren’t as funny as they used to be 😓

The trials aren’t half as good as they usually are In austrailia but I suppose their Doing their best with what they have this year in Wales. Lots of brain tests which isn’t really fair because You can’t really change how smart you are

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
3***
I liked having an escape from the real world. Some nice people but got too samey for me and I ended up bored by the last week. Need to make it a bit harder and also have a controversial character again.

Reactions: 15
3* I’ve loved that they’ve gone ahead with the show and didn’t cancel. I’d have liked a bit more of Snake Rock v Main Camp type thing and the spy games we’ve had in the past, they’re always fun. It would have given it a bit more variety. I’ll miss it next week as it is a laugh and change of a show, especially this year and I’ll miss this group too 😊

Reactions: 19
Aw I’m actually so glad they didn’t do snake rock this year I usually don’t start watching until the camp is put back together in one camp

Reactions: 3
I haven’t been able to take to Giovanna personally

I can see why people like her, but I find her a bit too sickly sweet to the point where she makes me cringe

Reactions: 41
I haven’t been able to take to Giovanna personally

I can see why people like her, but I find her a bit too sickly sweet to the point where she makes me cringe
Her brother is begging for votes again this morning on DM side bar. Don't think he is doing her any favours from reading the comments.

Reactions: 10
I’ve enjoyed it! I thought it was a good line up this year, and I’m happy with the final 4! I do agree this week feels rushed though.

Reactions: 7
I haven't really liked it this year... And it feels really rushed, can't believe it finishes this weekend. Haven't really taken to any of them either, can not stand Shane Ritchie... Just found when watching it, its a wee bit boring so haven't paid full attention. Look forward to them being back in Oz, miss the spiders etc haha

Reactions: 12
3*** it hasn’t been the same this year, but I think they’ve done a great job to re enact it in the castle, apparently they’ve spent thousands and also donated thousands towards the castle restoration too, so that alone is a very good gesture.
I’ve got to admit I’ve laughed a lot at this series, but think most of the hilarity has come from Ant & Dec.
If Gi wins this I’ll be very annoyed, she’s just a sycophantic fake witch.
I really don’t mind who wins now, but I’d like to think Jordan might.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
3*** it hasn’t been the same this year, but I think they’ve done a great job to re enact it in the castle, apparently they’ve spent thousands and also donated thousands towards the castle restoration too, so that alone is a very good gesture.
I’ve got to admit I’ve laughed a lot at this series, but think most of the hilarity has come from Ant & Dec.
If Gi wins this I’ll be very annoyed, she’s just a sycophantic fake witch.
I really don’t mind who wins now, but I’d like to think Jordan might.
They actually got £300.000 from ITV according to local reports.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ant and Dec giggling, Dec fluffing his lines. They made me laugh yesterday. Love when their presenting have mishaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ant and Dec giggling, Dec fluffing his lines. They made me laugh yesterday. Love when their presenting have mishaps.
I watched the agent bit about 3 times this morning when I caught up. They honestly just make me happy watching them.

As for the show its 3* for me. I like a bit of drama and the trials have been far too easy and boring.

Reactions: 8