I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting bully vibes from Shane to AJ?! He was
So aggressive with slamming his food plate on the floor and then AJ was like put it in the bucket. Then Shane placed his hand on his shoulder ? Aye? AJ’s face was like full of disgust lmao I actually felt well weird about it all. Don’t take no tit AJ x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg I hate Shane!! Not even the biggest fan of AJ but definitely flying the flag for team AJ right now

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What’s with AJ’s not so discreet side eye about Shane asking who’s doing the washing up??
the other night Aj was moaning about how dirty the pots and pans were, Shane hadn’t done a good enough job for him. Shane knew full well who was on washing up, but he just wanted to get a dig back at him.

Reactions: 6
So aggressive with slamming his food plate on the floor and then AJ was like put it in the bucket. Then Shane placed his hand on his shoulder ? Aye? AJ’s face was like full of disgust lmao I actually felt well weird about it all. Don’t take no tit AJ x
Yeah I agree. I think Shane thinks he’s got this in the bag, it was like a patronising hand on the shoulder. Making him feel small

• Wow
Reactions: 28
AJ should have bit back when Shane put his hand on his shoulder - he's 26 years old, why tolerate someone being condescending?

Reactions: 12
Cannot stand the man!! He’s been such a dick tonight 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.