I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason people are supporting Giovanna is because some people aren't blinded by TV professionals who's job it is to have fake personalities (Victoria, Vernon, Ruthie, the other stage prick, Bev, Shane, Jordon, Jess all fit this bill). Mo is the only other genuine person in there.

Sure, being nice all the time comes off a bit annoying. But it would be much worse if she came in and starting acting like her life was the hardest in the world and trying to make people feel sorry for her (which pretty much all of the others have done, apart from Mo). She is privileged and she is aware, so what if she made a podcast and wrote a few books about being a mother. It's not like she's a tit one is it and she has access to the best people to talk about it?

Jealousy isn't a good look 😬
Please go back to Influencers forum instead of bothering us.

Reactions: 9
Zzzzz all these Gi supporters. Go watch Baby Club on Cbeebies and I guarantee you you won't like her after 10 mins bu bye

Reactions: 12
The reason people are supporting Giovanna is because some people aren't blinded by TV professionals who's job it is to have fake personalities (Victoria, Vernon, Ruthie, the other stage prick, Bev, Shane, Jordon, Jess all fit this bill). Mo is the only other genuine person in there.

Sure, being nice all the time comes off a bit annoying. But it would be much worse if she came in and starting acting like her life was the hardest in the world and trying to make people feel sorry for her (which pretty much all of the others have done, apart from Mo). She is privileged and she is aware, so what if she made a podcast and wrote a few books about being a mother. It's not like she's a tit one is it and she has access to the best people to talk about it?

Jealousy isn't a good look 😬
Funny how it’s only new members supporting her though isn’t it!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why Ant and Dec help them out so much by telling them where stars are! One of the best bits used to be seeing them go straight past leaving stars behind that they could have got and ending up with less food... and therefore more tension back in camp.

Reactions: 14
This seasons boring I want AJ to square up to Alfie Moon and tell him his washing up is shite. I want Vernon to ask one of the girls for their number so he can text them behind Tess Dalys back. I want someone to tell Mo that quorn is shite

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m not keen on Rats, but those hairless ones looked quite cute. 🤣 They were more scared of Shane.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.