Iโ€™m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait for the strop Shane will have when they tell him off for not washing up properly ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 13
The comments Shane made yesterday along the lines of "why do it if youre scared". I'm assuming about agreeing to get on the show. They're doing it for the same reason you are Shane mate. MONEY.

Reactions: 22
AJ has it in for Shane ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I do think Shane was expecting to come in and have a walk in the park and everyone love him. Iโ€™m glad AJ isnโ€™t letting him get away with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why do they always say 'they've won' as if they're surprised!? It doesn't seem possible to lose the coin challenges, they just keep going if they make a mistake etc.

Reactions: 25
No idea about these surveys - I think some of them are made up (or maybe simply taken in ITV head offices) and that the producer probably decided to prohibit them from winning today as they noticed tension and wanted to stir things up further.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What did bev say to vernon where she put her foot in it? I missed the comment and canโ€™t find my remote to rewind ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
who just said a full house is a bit unrealistic at this point? Was it Holly Arnold MBE, does she dislike Shane too

Reactions: 6
What did bev say to vernon where she put her foot in it? I missed the comment and canโ€™t find my remote to rewind ๐Ÿ˜‚
That a programme he hosted was rubbish :) She didn't realise he was the host.

OK I know that a lot of my last posts have been anti Shane but I can't wait for the other campmates to realise he's not the 'glue' he thinks they are. Lead the revolt AJ!

Reactions: 12
They started talking about Splash, the diving show Vernon hosted and Bev only chipped in partway through the conversation... to say it was the stupidest thing sheโ€™d ever seen on TV ๐Ÿ˜‚ It was a total foot in mouth moment, quite amusing and Vernon took it well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shane said last night why come on this show if ur scared?? And heโ€™s clearly scared going into this trial? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.