I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that bev has been ruled out did anyone see loose women today when her husband wants to renew their wedding vows.. definitely game playing

Reactions: 2
Imagine getting helped that much by Ant and Dec and still ballsing it up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Boring challenge and trial today. Trial was hard but only because it was dark, not because of any critters.

Seems the trials are easier this year with less focusing on the animals. Not sure if it’s because it is in Wales?

Reactions: 6
There’s like 10 mins left and I can’t even remember what I’ve just watched, this was definitely a boring episode 😂 need more drama pls

Reactions: 9
It’s boring when they do well at trials all the time so I’m pleased they only got six. Still about two more than I was hoping they’d get though! 😂

Totally craving a scotch egg too now 🙄

Reactions: 6
That trail has been done before not sure what year and it seems to be very difficult whoever did it in that past struggled to get the stars aswell. It's so frustrating watching cos u can see exactly where they need to be going to get stars.

Reactions: 10
The pigeons would've finished it for me.

I like Jess and AJ. And Vernon and Bev

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.