Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I normally love I’m a celebrity but just can’t warm to it this year. Normally there is one or two I don’t like but this year it’s a whole lot of them. It’s just boring

Reactions: 11

LittleMy

VIP Member
Have to admit though I’m glad there’s been some friction in the camp to give us something to talk about. This hasn’t been the best year. Last year was all peace and harmony and it was great because of the personalities that were in there.

I love Andy, he comes across really likeable, much like his character on Corrie. I’m glad he’s deputy. Didn’t like the way James said “the power of Coronation Street” like Andy didn’t earn being deputy by simply being a nice person. I hope Caitlyn continues to shuffle things up a bit as leader. She seemed wise to James’ power trip when she said she was enjoying having the power so far.

I don’t think it would’ve mattered what chore Ian had been given, he still would’ve moaned. I get they are not used to living such basic, menial lifestyles but that’s the point. It’s only a few weeks, suck it up buttercup. 🙄

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Andy/Kirky is such a nice man. Doesn't appear to have a mean bone in his body.
James and Ian are getting on my nerves. James pokes his nose in everywhere, being the peacemaker (badly) and giving his inspirational sound bites. Telling Andrew to avoid Ian, but just really placating Ian saying 'I've spoken to Andrew'.
Also saying to Andrew that Ian needed a bit of a bye-ball as he'd done the challenge that morning, but when Andrew wanted a nap after doing his challenge that was dismissed by them both as him not being a TeAm PlaYer.
Agree with this. James wants to be the nice guy but was basically telling Ian he was on his side. When he should have told Ian to stop being a dick.

saying Ian needed a bye because he did the challenge that morning yet Ian went mad at Andrew for wanting a nap after his challenge. Ian is doing himself no favours

for me Andy and Caitlyn are favourites by a mile, both get stuck in, don’t moan and seem like nice people. Nadine is coming across well too. The rest I’m not really bothered about.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't think they've really been lacking in food so far. The apologies are probably more because they're on national TV trying to garner attention to further themselves.

His self congratulating when he apologizes is really annoying me. I'm finding him worse than Ian or jac.
James' motivational pep talks are so fucking irritating too. What was the thing with Andy? I missed it. How anyone could be mean to him is baffling - he seems a sweetheart.
I was annoyed with them having a go at Andrew too for his nap. He's been saying for days how he isn't sleeping and is desperately tired - you have to grab sleep when you can then. But when Ian is hungry they all make allowances and tiptoe round him. And how on earth was it Andrew's fault that that fucking idiot James burned his own foot?

‘I’m too intelligent and switched on for this’
What an absolute bellend!
I bloody hope James goes out next. And that a transport delay means no one is waiting on the other end of the bridge 😛

Reactions: 10

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Josa doing a great oscar winning performance about being scared of spiders then does the trial no problem, not falling for her act:ROFLMAO: I think she was irritating James.

• Haha

idk2

VIP Member
Public chose Jacqueline and Jacqueline can choose a person of her choice for the trial - Not too sure why she would choose Miles? James really wants to get out and do one. James has really grown on me tbd, thought he would be a meathead but he's so real

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
The sad thing is u can see the love she has for him in her eyes i know people arnt fond but it must break you knowing the man you love and have children with could treat u like that

• Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
James is one of my absolute faves! He's so like all of the Rugby guys at our local. I reckon some of his snappyness is due to the fact he's used to a 4000 cal a day intake. And most of the time he has been snappy he's owned up to being a nob and found the person and apologised
I don't think they've really been lacking in food so far. The apologies are probably more because they're on national TV trying to garner attention to further themselves.

His self congratulating when he apologizes is really annoying me. I'm finding him worse than Ian or jac.

Kofi Annan

Andy lives near me, and he is as lovely in real life as he is coming across in the jungle.
Very down to earth, regularly seen in the community taking part in local events.
All very normal, considering he probably gets called "Kirk!!!!" about 20x a day 😂

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Jacqueline really irritating me now. Terribly attention seeking and also getting quite cocky now she keeps being kept in. If she wins I think she is the one that will milk it the most by a mile.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
He'll no doubt blame his bad behaviour on being more hungry than the rest of them. I think the lashback will come as a big surprise to him and his ego. He no doubt saw the programme as a step on to bigger things media wise, now he has retired from rugby - hence all his going on about people getting camera time.
It will be interesting to see Extra Camp tonight.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Mr Wright getting narky tonight but I agree with him that it is annoying when someone keeps going on at you about eating more. I wonder how the newbies will fit in.
In fairness Andrew shouldn't have said "the drama" - but I have a feeling himpushing the food at Ian was a result of Ian complaining a lot about being hungry 🤦‍♀️

Eirawen

VIP Member
James is rather arrogant and superior, a product of the English Public school system, he thinks that the likes of Andy are oiks old boy

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

I know. And I think his 'chivalry' is fake anyway. Just a way to look like he's doing the right thing - whatever that is. And shouting down anyone who disagreed with him - including a woman which sort of defeated the purpose of his stance.
I like James and I do feel it’s a tricky position to be in for men. I think he was sincere. It would have probably been very uncomfortable for him to go above some of the women and I believe he thought he was doing the right thing according to how he was brought up. If he hadn’t offered the females up first he probably would have been slated as being selfish etc. He was in a no win situation really. Where he should have backed down is when Kate pleaded with him to swap. He should have accepted it graciously.