Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Caitlyn is brilliant so far. The way she just sat in the car, whilst everyone screamed and legged it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

LittleMy

VIP Member
I absolutely cannot stand James!
always shutting people down! The only persons opinion that matters is his. Absolute cock!
The way he spoke to Andy, who simply asked a question, was disgusting. So snappy, he’s on a power trip. I hope somebody else gets the chance to be camp leader soon.

Reactions: 13

Eirawen

VIP Member
I am finding Caitlyn far nicer and a better team player than I expected, I think Nadine is nice and Ian Wright is coming over ok. I think Kate is very annoying and wants to be centre of attention and Roman to me is very full of himself. Adele has just about started to show her true colours, I think she can and will cause a lot of fireworks. When Andrew was doing his task I honestly thought there was an animal that had been caught in some kind of trap and was making desperate noises, then I realised it was actually Andrew.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't want JJ to win - Andy for me - but if she did it might give her the confidence to leave him. I bet he will be the sort - when he greets her on the bridge to manoeuvre her round physically so he will be facing the camera. Just like that horrible Brian did when Kerry Katona won. Made it all about him. Dan will be the same.
And who else felt a bit queasy after reading about James and his wife's '16 hour sex session' at the Versace :sick:.

• Sick

Whoareya

Jacqueline makes me laugh, she acts like a teenager! She was fine when James asked her to be deputy or whatever but the minute she gets voted for a trial she's crying 😂 the way she goes on, people will continue voting for her. The worst thing is, when she does the trials she is fine 🙄 I don't think she will walk tbh, I think she's doing alot of it for attention. I do think she should be voted out though, I don't think she's stable enough to be in there.

Shocked about Caitlyn. Really thought she had a good chance of winning.
I know some people have said it’s just an act but i don’t know, it worked for me. I really liked her.

Reactions: 12

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Can’t stand Jossa. She’s full of herself, rude and a brat. Don’t think she will be well liked by the end of her time in there.

Kind of feel for Dan Osbourne for ending up lumped with her.
I wouldn’t quite go as far as feeling for dan Osbourne who violently threatened his ex and has publicly humiliated Jacqueline a few times. Although I agree she’s coming across really badly

• Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
You just have to look at the betting odds, very unlikely anyone else will win it other than Andy. They've been right all along.

I'm only going to be watching with the faint hope she'll ditch that towie looser live. Isn't that what Jordan did?

Leading to this iconic audio when someone leaked her vocal feed

• Haha
  • Wow

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Don't get a nice vibe from her at all. Pulling the prejudice card about the Jane Mcdonald ipcture on roman was nasty and completely unnecessary. I felt really sorry for him.
It was so random - I felt as if she had it in her head that she was gonna use the word ' prejudiced ' against someone the first chance she got - Roman was only joking plus she clearly brought the pic in for attention

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Yep ,it`s pretty sad.Mind ,let`s be honest ,all these "celebs" only go in to become (somewhat) relevant ,and for the pay out.
Caitlyn ,i laughed at the snere regarding "unknown soap stars" ,she and her family are only in the public eye because they`d all sell their souls for the highest dollar!(And have!).
That's not totally fair to say as Caitlyn was an Olympic champion 🧐

Reactions: 11

Pajxo

she deffo needs to leave dan doesn’t she? I’m sorry but there’s a story every other month about him and there’s no smoke without fire!!

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Is it just me that thinks Adele actually looks unwell? She looks really thin and frail and her walk seems slumped and robotic at times? She also isn’t very chatty or animated in the chit chat convos at camp we’re being shown, kind of like your grandma at Xmas, when they can’t keep up with all the different convos and jokes.... May be reading into it too much but she doesn’t look very well considering her age
I just don’t think she has much of a personality, I’m not really sure why she’s in there, she’s more like an extra.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I don’t like Jacqueline so far she seems whiny. Adele and her obvious attempt to be ‘quirky’ with the loose woman picture - eye roll. Caitlyn is great. I didn’t think she’d be all that, I thought she’d cry and be a bit overdramatic. I also really cynically thought she was put in camp to get discussion about transgender issues going and that an argument might develop from it. But I really love her and think she’s an amazing member of camp up to now. she shouts so much though, it hurts my ears!
dont like Ian ( I think it’s Ian?) he’s got such a thin temper