Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
Amir was a great laugh last season. I hope we have another character like him! Watching right now.

midnightrose

VIP Member
It wouldn`t surprise me if Caitlyn suddenly went.I like her ,but it`s now getting down to thee crunch ,so ,forget the kardashains ,and it`s every man/woman for themselves.I`d like to see Roman ,Andy definitely Nadine ,maybe Jacqueline in the final..
I think Caitlyn could well be next

Joosephine

My cousin in his early 20s has a mild learning disability and is on the autistic spectrum. He reminds me of Ian in soooo many ways.

I kinda want James to stay, the longer he's in the more he can't hide his unpleasant true self.

He was even belittling the ranger that came on humming during the cinema movie pun thing "that was his big moment"
Completely forgot about that! I remember thinking how unpleasant of him to begrudge somebody a bit of spotlight. He thinks he is being funny but he's just being an asshole.

You're right, let's keep him in so his true inner self can "shine" 🤮

MrsA1234

Didn’t he say he was going ‘travelling’ for 6 weeks somewhere? That ties in with the I’m a celeb dates. My god I hope he did go on would love to see him squirm and talk about all his savage toys with the grown ups
Oh I can't stand him. His ego will only inflate even more thinking he's an actual 'celebrity'. I'm sure the editing will make him look even more dumb than usual