iFoods Uk Michelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very strange to sit on a live to moderate 5 days a week during the AM hours (in Australia) She spends a fortune, her money to spend how she likes but it seems over the top. She is polite and helpful, unlike other mods who are like bodyguards protecting Michelle!

Reactions: 1
She is polite and helpful, unlike other mods who are like bodyguards protecting Michelle!
I think this is a common theme for tiktok mods - at least on the food accounts I watch. I watched a sweet shop once (sweetoclock or something similar) and got banned for asking about allergens... Nat's Kitchen (friends with Michelle) at least tells her mods not to ban people as 'trolls' increase views.

How she gets custom baffles me. She’s so passive aggressive and rude. I wouldn’t buy a single jelly of her.

Reactions: 3
I do wish she would stop singing. Its very cringe!
Why people keep buying from her il never know. Shes so rude!!

Reactions: 2
She’s so crude and full of herself and stuff is very expensive. 9 quid for a bar of rolo. 🤡🤡🤡

Scrolled to her Today, being her usual charming self. She has a sore shoulder and that’s why she had the attitude, apparently!! She is beyond rude to people, I don’t know how they stick her and I can see why the hubby ran off! Showed a picture of her “disgusting” fat self, yes she was over the top disgusted by herself being larger and all I could imagine was other plus size women feeling awful about themselves after her description. Someone asked did she have a bypass, not a bad question and shows how successful her weightloss was. She was so rude and uppity in reply, she is going to be a nightmare after her tummy tuck in January! Thought it was funny when someone asked about her surgery and a viewer asked if she was having a BBL, she was not impressed but it was funny to watch.
---
Her fans tell her how amazing she is, so she needs to perform!

Is she getting a tummy tuck in January? Haven’t watched in a while, because like everyone else is saying she’s extremely rude and it’s hard to watch.

Reactions: 2
She thinks shes only going to be off work for a short while. Shes in for a shock! i was off work for over 3 months!

She thinks shes only going to be off work for a short while. Shes in for a shock! i was off work for over 3 months!
Think it really depends on the individual, it’s pretty rough for at least a few weeks but if all goes to plan you can be back on your feet and work within 4 weeks. Michelle has the staff to do the heavy lifting while she does the office work. It’s probably now or never and I did hear her talk about it a year or so ago. She is very small up top, she wears the wrong clothes on her bottom half and it just shows off what she wants cut off.

Reactions: 3