iFoods Uk Michelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wedding ring...

oh i didn't realise!

wonder what's happened? dave seemed like a nice fella, probably got fed up of putting up with this witch
Either her or ‘mumma’ skip any cheating song that comes on Iv noticed that like a hole in the head a few times even recently so it makes me wonder

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Watched my first live in ages, nothing has changed! The rudeness towards some questions asked in the chat, one older lady asked nicely if someone could explain what ‘this’ was? Michelle mocked her, she might think it’s obvious, it’s not! TT shops is totally new to many of the older generation. Then the mean girls got involved, the chat is just horrible with a bunch of moderators and fan girls who jump on anyone that might not be articulate , sometimes they are a little silly of a question but 7 women don’t need to jump on the person! Michelle did 6 hours or something live, the fan girls act like we should bow down to her and be so grateful. It’s her business! She is making a good living from it! She wouldn’t be standing there if the money wasn’t coming in, it’s great she spent so much time letting customers see their orders packed, that’s where the praise should end!

Reactions: 6
Watched my first live in ages, nothing has changed! The rudeness towards some questions asked in the chat, one older lady asked nicely if someone could explain what ‘this’ was? Michelle mocked her, she might think it’s obvious, it’s not! TT shops is totally new to many of the older generation. Then the mean girls got involved, the chat is just horrible with a bunch of moderators and fan girls who jump on anyone that might not be articulate , sometimes they are a little silly of a question but 7 women don’t need to jump on the person! Michelle did 6 hours or something live, the fan girls act like we should bow down to her and be so grateful. It’s her business! She is making a good living from it! She wouldn’t be standing there if the money wasn’t coming in, it’s great she spent so much time letting customers see their orders packed, that’s where the praise should end!
She’s incredibly rude and nasty to anyone who asks a question. I wouldn’t buy any of her tit

Reactions: 7
I had a little peek the other day and some girl said either she didn’t get an order or part of an order. Michelle got so defensive and kept repeating “email me” and then changed to “give me your order number and I’ll check live here now” 🫣even if it was someone trying to cause something in the chat she doesn’t keep a proper business head. She jumps on people and attacks. And most are genuine but she thinks everyone that questions anything is a troll. Not an ounce of customer service in her body. Even when I first came across her account I needed help figuring out something and emailed her. Got no reply at all and I never gave her the order. I went to a rival company and had amazing service. The downfall will come soon with her attitude causing it.

Reactions: 3
She’s incredibly rude and nasty to anyone who asks a question. I wouldn’t buy any of her tit
I had a little peek the other day and some girl said either she didn’t get an order or part of an order. Michelle got so defensive and kept repeating “email me” and then changed to “give me your order number and I’ll check live here now” 🫣even if it was someone trying to cause something in the chat she doesn’t keep a proper business head. She jumps on people and attacks. And most are genuine but she thinks everyone that questions anything is a troll. Not an ounce of customer service in her body. Even when I first came across her account I needed help figuring out something and emailed her. Got no reply at all and I never gave her the order. I went to a rival company and had amazing service. The downfall will come soon with her attitude causing it.
I give her the benefit of the doubt most times, but yes, sometimes it’s very sharp and as I said, then her fan girls jump on the person too. It’s so uncomfortable as a viewer.

Reactions: 1
She is absolutely so rude!
She can be very sharp, I don’t think she means it to hurt anyone. Weirdest thing the hubby is off the scene, I did notice he put up a TikTok and got a few replies. Previously if he posted all the Michelle fanatics would be leaving messages. People are fickle!

Her business seems to be very successful but she cross across as an awful person.so bitchy. Husband escaped

Does anyone have any info about her husband and if he did leave? I don't think they have been married for that long.

Does anyone have any info about her husband and if he did leave? I don't think they have been married for that long.
No, 1st anniversary this month I believe. One minute all loved up in the chats, next she was off and then Dave/husband became a dirty word. You don’t just walk away from a marriage so early for no good reason, I’d be raging at the money I spent on the wedding never mind the embarrassment of such a short marriage.

I thought maybe something had gone on with his work. She has said in lives before that he is supposed to be at home working but then he’s been very active on her lives. Maybe his work had been made aware of this and he’s had to step away from it? I could be way off 😆

I thought maybe something had gone on with his work. She has said in lives before that he is supposed to be at home working but then he’s been very active on her lives. Maybe his work had been made aware of this and he’s had to step away from it? I could be way off 😆
They are no longer living together, she wears no rings and his name/husband etc are blocked words on her live chat. Only mentions him if people ask where their dog is and such. She is looking good, maybe she changed a lot in the years leading up to wedding she lost around 14 stone and she enjoyed partying. Couples don’t have to be joint at the hip, it just seemed he was happy to stay home (he is about 10+ years older) while she went out with friends.

I wonder if anyone spotted him at the birthday event yesterday :unsure:
I would be amazed if they still friends if they can’t survive the first year of marriage. I’d say there has to be a lot of hurt there, someone did something bad enough to cause a separation so soon on.

I would be amazed if they still friends if they can’t survive the first year of marriage. I’d say there has to be a lot of hurt there, someone did something bad enough to cause a separation so soon on.
I do wonder if she will ever address it. I know she is technically not an influencer as it's a business account, but she made her relationship and marriage a big part of it. She will have to address it at some point surely?

I also wonder how the event went yesterday. It seemed a bit quiet on Nat Kitchen's live from the event, but it was possibly just her stall as I saw a tiktok saying there was a great turnout!

I do wonder if she will ever address it. I know she is technically not an influencer as it's a business account, but she made her relationship and marriage a big part of it. She will have to address it at some point surely?

I also wonder how the event went yesterday. It seemed a bit quiet on Nat Kitchen's live from the event, but it was possibly just her stall as I saw a tiktok saying there was a great turnout!
Did he ever put money into the business at all?

I doubt it, they blocked words like husband, Dave, marriage etc so I think you will never hear her talk about it. It’s only of interest as they talked so much on the chat about being husband and wife, I really thought it was a strong relationship just by how they seemed around each other. Age sometimes came into it, he is in early 40’s and she just turned 29. She liked going out and he preferred nights in, couples don’t need to be joint to the hip BUT it helps to want to do the same thing. I liked them together, sad it didn’t work out.
---
Did he ever put money into the business at all?
Michelle always made it very clear it was her business, her name on paperwork etc. I would imagine she funded it herself, which I’m sure she is very happy about now!

She's 29? Wow, I thought she was mid 30s (not like it matters, but I'm just surprised to learn that)

I know this isnt really about Michelle but that Michaela who is one of her mods is an absolute weirdo. She’s constantly buying them things, could be from the warehouse or local takeaways. Buys gifts for other peoples orders and is constantly gifting on TikTok to make sure she’s number one gifter on each live. It’s mad the amount of money she must spend on them.
I’ve just been on her page and she’s even gone out and got the same dog as Michelle. It’s giving bunny boiler vibes

• Wow