iFoods Uk Michelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked if her marriage is over and got blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️
That probably answered your question. Most would probably laugh and say no everything is fabulous. Blocking kinda nearly admits it to be honest. I don’t like her attitude, no need to be so defensive and blunt.

Reactions: 5
I asked if her marriage is over and got blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her husband was never out of the chat, she spoke about him always and to him. I don’t think people are being rude or horrible for finding it strange he just disappeared in a flash, she is staying with her Mum and friend and keeps mentioning she is going through a lot. All of this is from her own mouth too, it’s not gossip or speculation. I hope they work things out and have a lasting marriage as from what they shared they did appear to be happy and in love.

Reactions: 3
Her husband was never out of the chat, she spoke about him always and to him. I don’t think people are being rude or horrible for finding it strange he just disappeared in a flash, she is staying with her Mum and friend and keeps mentioning she is going through a lot. All of this is from her own mouth too, it’s not gossip or speculation. I hope they work things out and have a lasting marriage as from what they shared they did appear to be happy and in love.
Iv always liked her but I must admit the snapping at comments is starting to grate on me the mods power trip way to much act like they run the business with some replies an the instant blocks she is right her marriage isn’t anyone’s business but like u said he was such a big presence on her lives that it’s noticeable he’s not there

Oooh comments turned off today and she's got a right face on her
---
Very professional......

Reactions: 2
Iv always liked her but I must admit the snapping at comments is starting to grate on me the mods power trip way to much act like they run the business with some replies an the instant blocks she is right her marriage isn’t anyone’s business but like u said he was such a big presence on her lives that it’s noticeable he’s not there
She does snap and can be sarcastic, it gives me second hand embarrassment. The mods are sitting for 4 hrs x 5 times a week thinking they are special doing a job for free.
---
Oooh comments turned off today and she's got a right face on her
---
Very professional......
Did you see her video directed at her ‘haters’? 🤣🤭

Reactions: 1
Michelle's sister Sara is an absolute credit to iFoods. She has been covering a lot of the lives recently and I think she is hilarious! Anyone else?

Michelle's sister Sara is an absolute credit to iFoods. She has been covering a lot of the lives recently and I think she is hilarious! Anyone else?
Yep, i love it when she’s on! I feel I relate to her more an she cracks me up

From what I’ve heard, Sara is actually a bully outside of the lives. She’s rumoured to have wished death on Alan when iFoods fell out with him. I haven’t watched them in a while, so she might have turned a corner but I equally don’t like her as much as I don’t like Michelle.

From what I’ve heard, Sara is actually a bully outside of the lives. She’s rumoured to have wished death on Alan when iFoods fell out with him. I haven’t watched them in a while, so she might have turned a corner but I equally don’t like her as much as I don’t like Michelle.

doesn’t surprise me in the slightest to be honest… I’ve watched a little of her doing the orders and I have to say she does more reading and looking panicked than doing orders. Like she’s watching out for something that might come up in the chat… and not the good comments!

I wouldn’t order from her purely by the way she is on her loves. Such a rude nasty individual

Reactions: 2
oh my really?! Who is Alan?

Alan was someone who used to order from iFoods loads, he’s spent probably over £1000 on them and he would just have stacks of sweets etc in his house & would do unboxings. They all had a groupchat & Michelle moaned that Alan sent too many messages in it and would make digs on her lives about him. Alan then came off Tiktok & I haven’t seen him since, it all ended very nasty

• Sad
  • Wow
doesn’t surprise me in the slightest to be honest… I’ve watched a little of her doing the orders and I have to say she does more reading and looking panicked than doing orders. Like she’s watching out for something that might come up in the chat… and not the good comments!
Now u have said that I have noticed that, maybe shes looking for Michelle in the comments because u know when she’s messed up her watch lights up being told off yet again 🙄
---
Alan was someone who used to order from iFoods loads, he’s spent probably over £1000 on them and he would just have stacks of sweets etc in his house & would do unboxings. They all had a groupchat & Michelle moaned that Alan sent too many messages in it and would make digs on her lives about him. Alan then came off Tiktok & I haven’t seen him since, it all ended very nasty
Tbh he could of been a bit much but the fact it’s not unusual for her to be all chummy with someone an then u never see them mentioned again like herts sweets that went cold fast and her mods block customers all the time I see people saying why have u blocked them they’re a regular customer an u see Michelle roll her eyes an say some BS like my mods know what they’re doing, she’s actually a twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 5