iFoods Uk Michelle

Have you ever placed an order with iFoods?

• yes

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • no

Votes: 33 55.9%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi

Does anyone watch iFoods Uk on tiktok? They're live every day running a shop but Michelle and Dave also document their lives.

Michelle has lost over 12 stone in weight and for most of the time seems ok, but does get arsey at times too.

Hi

Does anyone watch iFoods Uk on tiktok? They're live every day running a shop but Michelle and Dave also document their lives.

Michelle has lost over 12 stone in weight and for most of the time seems ok, but does get arsey at times too.
Yes i watch them. They were friendly with Herts Sweets and had a fall out and dont talk now. Have always wondered what the fall out was about. Michelle recently got married.

Reactions: 1
Yes i watch them. They were friendly with Herts Sweets and had a fall out and dont talk now. Have always wondered what the fall out was about. Michelle recently got married.
She had a bit of beef on her live earlier with someone who was meant to be her friend she said. I think his name was Ian or something??

Michelle & her mods don't like when people ask about her weight loss (which she's mentioned before she lost 12 stone) if that was me i'd be proud and sharing my story as much as I could.

Have very mixed feelings about her to be honest, I think sometimes she seems genuinely nice, but then other times I think she's got a bit of a nasty streak, especially when she pulls Sara up (whilst on live to around 2k people)

I watch Michelle, she is a nasty woman and it comes across alot. She even gets her followers to post positive reviews to hide any negative ones.

As for her weight, this was not lost by dieting as she claims. She has a gastric sleeve but keeps this hidden hence why she is so touchy about the subject. Her factory does not have aircon and workers are not supplied with free drinks. She is very money hungry.

Happy to see this thread!!

She had a bit of beef on her live earlier with someone who was meant to be her friend she said. I think his name was Ian or something??

Michelle & her mods don't like when people ask about her weight loss (which she's mentioned before she lost 12 stone) if that was me i'd be proud and sharing my story as much as I could.

Have very mixed feelings about her to be honest, I think sometimes she seems genuinely nice, but then other times I think she's got a bit of a nasty streak, especially when she pulls Sara up (whilst on live to around 2k people)
She fell out with Alan, who has supported her business for months now and is buying large amounts almost every live. He’s left tiktok now because of their argument

I watch Michelle, she is a nasty woman and it comes across alot. She even gets her followers to post positive reviews to hide any negative ones.

As for her weight, this was not lost by dieting as she claims. She has a gastric sleeve but keeps this hidden hence why she is so touchy about the subject. Her factory does not have aircon and workers are not supplied with free drinks. She is very money hungry.

Happy to see this thread!!

She fell out with Alan, who has supported her business for months now and is buying large amounts almost every live. He’s left tiktok now because of their argument
I've heard her a few times shouting over at Sara when there's been an issue and the way she speaks to her is awful. I'd never work for her!

I thought she did come across as greedy with money too.

I'd guessed the bypass/sleeve because you can see all the lose skin under her arms and then around her tummy area (especially when she's wearing jeans). I just don't understand why she wouldn't be open and honest.

That dave seems like a bit of a bellend too

Can't believe her workers don't have free drinks!

I've heard her a few times shouting over at Sara when there's been an issue and the way she speaks to her is awful. I'd never work for her!

I thought she did come across as greedy with money too.

I'd guessed the bypass/sleeve because you can see all the lose skin under her arms and then around her tummy area (especially when she's wearing jeans). I just don't understand why she wouldn't be open and honest.

That dave seems like a bit of a bellend too

Can't believe her workers don't have free drinks!
I know! And sometimes she is rude towards the followers too! Workers do not get anything for free, she’s even removed discounts from them and the customers hence why you see alot of the customers buy drinks for them. As the lives are more popular, more money comes in and you can just see the greed in her eyes 🤣

She even has her mum working for her! Carrying all these heavy items while she stands there and puts things in a box, it’s absurd.

I agree, she needs to be honest instead of just hiding it and telling lies. It gives her followers complete false hope.

I’ve heard Dave is rich too, so they are both just completely lapping up this money. He’s the one who probably funds half the business aswell, especially considering she doesn’t hire any new staff apart from the people she knows. Her only target audience is tiktok and that will eventually die out.
Alan said Dave was punching and she got mad at him for it, but it’s not a total lie. She’s pretty but her personality is shocking

I know! And sometimes she is rude towards the followers too! Workers do not get anything for free, she’s even removed discounts from them and the customers hence why you see alot of the customers buy drinks for them. As the lives are more popular, more money comes in and you can just see the greed in her eyes 🤣

She even has her mum working for her! Carrying all these heavy items while she stands there and puts things in a box, it’s absurd.

I agree, she needs to be honest instead of just hiding it and telling lies. It gives her followers complete false hope.

I’ve heard Dave is rich too, so they are both just completely lapping up this money. He’s the one who probably funds half the business aswell, especially considering she doesn’t hire any new staff apart from the people she knows. Her only target audience is tiktok and that will eventually die out.
Alan said Dave was punching and she got mad at him for it, but it’s not a total lie. She’s pretty but her personality is shocking
This is just stuff I’ve picked up from her daily lives 🤣 She’s not exactly the quietest about her personal life and her attitude towards people

Last edited:

This is just stuff I’ve picked up from her daily lives 🤣 She’s not exactly the quietest about her personal life and her attitude towards people
Wonder why they fell out with Alan?

He was in her live saying stuff yesterday and she wasn't happy with him and kept snapping, then her mods were muting him. She eventually went offline for an hour (I don't know what had happened as I only come online half way through.)

When she come back on she was snappy saying 'right let's stop going on about it' someone asked her what had gone on and she said 'I don't have to tell you anything!'

Not a very nice way to speak to customers.

I always feel sorry for poor Sara - are they related?

Wonder why they fell out with Alan?

He was in her live saying stuff yesterday and she wasn't happy with him and kept snapping, then her mods were muting him. She eventually went offline for an hour (I don't know what had happened as I only come online half way through.)

When she come back on she was snappy saying 'right let's stop going on about it' someone asked her what had gone on and she said 'I don't have to tell you anything!'

Not a very nice way to speak to customers.

I always feel sorry for poor Sara - are they related?
Yeah, they are sisters. Probably why she speaks to her that way, still not right considering she works for her. But they’re both bitchy and as bad as each other, Sara just doesn’t show it on the lives.

Apparently Alan was sending lots of messages in their groupchat too which Michelle moaned about, he buys loads from her so she should be a bit more grateful for him.

I don’t get how she has so many arse lickers in her comments lol, she’s so rude and she doesn’t even try to hide it!

Yeah, they are sisters. Probably why she speaks to her that way, still not right considering she works for her. But they’re both bitchy and as bad as each other, Sara just doesn’t show it on the lives.

Apparently Alan was sending lots of messages in their groupchat too which Michelle moaned about, he buys loads from her so she should be a bit more grateful for him.

I don’t get how she has so many arse lickers in her comments lol, she’s so rude and she doesn’t even try to hide it!
I think people kiss her arse because they hope to get freebies or discounts. They'd be waiting forever though because like mentioned above, she seems so greedy and money crazed

I think people kiss her arse because they hope to get freebies or discounts. They'd be waiting forever though because like mentioned above, she seems so greedy and money crazed
100%. She’s live now, talking about how she’s had a kitten in the warehouse 😬 Enjoy some cat hair in your pick n mix! 🤣

• Haha
She keeps saying there's a big big announcement tomorrow on her personal tt. But it isn't a baby.

Wonder what it is

She keeps saying there's a big big announcement tomorrow on her personal tt. But it isn't a baby.

Wonder what it is
Her comments didn’t keep it a secret 🤣 It’s a puppy, that she’ll hardly ever see cause she works all day, maybe a puppy cam will be installed

As if she was making this big song and dance on her business page over this big announcement

It turns out to be a puppy...

Who cares?

Just had another browse through the website. Some of the items are sooo expensive and can buy cheaper elsewhere.

Just had another browse through the website. Some of the items are sooo expensive and can buy cheaper elsewhere.
It is! People comment that and she responds “go to Asda then”, she’s such a miserable cow

• Haha
I've just logged on and Ifoods come up on my FYP... she's turned the comments off and looks fuming. Wonder whats happened