IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from the properly dodgy way the distribution of the "merch" was administered, I still find it so freakin' hilarious that when Lazy was talking about the #1MillionStrong "merch" she went to SUCH lengths to reinforce what great quality it was.
I bet they struggled to find a company willing to work with them, whoever it is would have been in a very strong negotiating position ? I wouldn’t have worn it before all this but now, who on earth would want to walk about with their name emblazoned on you, it’s a HELL NO from me I’m afraid

Reactions: 9
Sarah Say's (I'll remind her of her channel she is neglecting.), she's feeling so ill and drowsy, a shop the day before the sale ends early because she's so tired but she manages to get up early and fight among other bargain hunters for the dregs that appear on the shop floor. Most Next shoppers know the good stuff is often only online and you get more choice.

Esme and Isla have new pyjamas again. They either buy them too small or shrink them because no way do kids need new pyjamas every 2 to 3 weeks.

As for realinghams from my knowledge it's a varied group of people all with differing experience of YouTube, law, psychology, the Inghams and social work who support and work with the victims and their family.
Whoever they are I don't feel it's necessary to out them or question them. It's obvious Poundland Princess and Creepy read here and to see arguments appearing it plays into them and allows them to begin to infiltrate the group with trolls.

Reactions: 20
If they didn’t go or it went badly chris needs to see he’s affecting his own children’s lives as well as the girls involved
I’m not even sure if they even went? The mood seemed to drop at the end of the vlog

Reactions: 3
I bet they struggled to find a company willing to work with them, whoever it is would have been in a very strong negotiating position ? I wouldn’t have worn it before all this but now, who on earth would want to walk about with their name emblazoned on you, it’s a HELL NO from me I’m afraid
At least they will have some new holiday clothes for October,bet the black hoodies are really grubby by now

Tired?!! Ill?!! This bloody woman is an absolute joke! Some of us actually have illnesses which mean we deal with chronic fatigue and other awful symptoms on a daily basis but have to go to work as that's what the general population do to pay for houses, holidays etc. I'd love to spend my day in bed or 'bargain' hunting but unfortunately that doesn't pay the bills.

Reactions: 12
At least they will have some new holiday clothes for October,bet the black hoodies are really grubby by now
They've likely got boxes full of returns in the garage ?

Do you know it's actually sickening...

There is a bloke on YouTube with terminal cancer who made his own merch with a tag line. Between him and a friend they have put the tagline on the hoodies by whatever means... This guy is chronically sick. There hasn't been an update in a few days and last time he updated he was in a hospice, hoping on hope to come back out. The day before he was packing the hoodies and taking them to the post office. Even bought a new printer so he could complete the order.
Any profit made from the cost of the hoodies is going to the Teenage Cancer Trust. He's not actually a teenager before anyone asks.

So when you look at it like that, and the Inghams could easily have donated the money before the scandal. They had reached their target.

It just makes you see how humble some people can be and then the greed of others is unbearable

Reactions: 30
Firstly I brought up your swearing because I thought you had enough intelligence to communicate on a more adult level. Clearly I’m labouring under a misconception.

You talk about dafamation suits while defaming me, that’s a bit dumb, isn’t it! I have not and will not post on the real ingham so I suggest you moderate your tone a little because you are the only one posting rumours in this exchange is you, my friend!

Yes, lots of good work is being done and sometime incorrect info reaches the public domain, but if that happens it’s corrected. It’s a great shame that you are so full of your own importance you have failed to see that. The word fraud was removed despite the poster having a background in law and understanding far better than you. In fact I spent 3 hours discussing it with them as I was initially of the same view as you. They showed me the exact point in law that would be successfully argued should legal action be taken. The poster removed it anyway... but it seems that just not enough for you!

I’m grateful you will not be responding to me again. There’s zero point in arguing with you as you clearly lack the ability to debate. You stick to your narrow minded point of view... it’s really of no importance anyway! :0)
I read the first paragraph and sorry the rest will be a pm. Ciao

Reactions: 1
Tired?!! Ill?!! This bloody woman is an absolute joke! Some of us actually have illnesses which mean we deal with chronic fatigue and other awful symptoms on a daily basis but have to go to work as that's what the general population do to pay for houses, holidays etc. I'd love to spend my day in bed or 'bargain' hunting but unfortunately that doesn't pay the bills.
This. When she talks about how we’re all ‘jealous’, she’s bloody right I am! Just a little bit, mind. I much prefer getting up and going to work than shopping and moaning.

Reactions: 4
Do you know it's actually sickening...

There is a bloke on YouTube with terminal cancer who made his own merch with a tag line. Between him and a friend they have put the tagline on the hoodies by whatever means... This guy is chronically sick. There hasn't been an update in a few days and last time he updated he was in a hospice, hoping on hope to come back out. The day before he was packing the hoodies and taking them to the post office. Even bought a new printer so he could complete the order.
Any profit made from the cost of the hoodies is going to the Teenage Cancer Trust. He's not actually a teenager before anyone asks.

So when you look at it like that, and the Inghams could easily have donated the money before the scandal. They had reached their target.

It just makes you see how humble some people can be and then the greed of others is unbearable
Wow, could you let me know their handle I’d really like to support ?? They could have made a gesture with their merch or with lots of things. They’re in (or were rather) a hugely privileged and influential position and even a percentage donation or something more than a stunt for their vlogs would have been received brilliantly, especially now given the money that Julia’s House lost out on, a gesture like that would be doing some good after the bad

As for realinghams from my knowledge it's a varied group of people all with differing experience of YouTube, law, psychology, the Inghams and social work who support and work with the victims and their family.
Whoever they are I don't feel it's necessary to out them or question them. It's obvious Poundland Princess and Creepy read here and to see arguments appearing it plays into them and allows them to begin to infiltrate the group with trolls.
I understand why you’re concerned, I do. Rest assured they weren’t ‘outed’, honest. It’s hard to say much more.

Reactions: 1
This. When she talks about how we’re all ‘jealous’, she’s bloody right I am! Just a little bit, mind. I much prefer getting up and going to work than shopping and moaning.
I’m quite jealous too, I’d love to be able to have a lie in now and again, have someone do my housework and moan into a camera for a few minutes a day as my ‘job’ that paid for a nice house and a hundred holidays but sadly I too have to go out 8 hours a day to a real job. Still my husband doesn’t message young girls without my knowledge, I have a very good reputation as an honest and decent person and my children live normal lives not being filmed 24/7 so on balance actually I’m quite happy as I am... I really hope a genuinely painful and exhausting illness never does befall Sarah, like the boy that cried wolf, she wouldn’t know what hit her!

Reactions: 14
Part of me feels like I'm missing out not watching the amazing, super, fantasticamundo vlogs (ahem)..........but I just can't bring myself to! Not even for a giggle. They just really grate on me! So if people can continue to fill us all in on the daily wonderful memories that they're making that'd be great:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Wow, could you let me know their handle I’d really like to support ?? They could have made a gesture with their merch or with lots of things. They’re in (or were rather) a hugely privileged and influential position and even a percentage donation or something more than a stunt for their vlogs would have been received brilliantly, especially now given the money that Julia’s House lost out on, a gesture like that would be doing some good after the bad
Pee wee Toms
He's on YouTube but has links to other sites.
His last vlog was pretty grim. As I say he went in a hospice haven't checked today.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.