IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure she said once on a vlog that she Christmas shops all year round...yeah right Sarah.

She's just lies... Haven't watched but we're they actually Christmas shopping or not?
I only managed to watch the beginning as can’t take their crap anymore, but I’m sure the extent of Christmas shopping was Sarah looking at a couple nutcracker related romper suits for the not yet born cash cow.
Couldnt tell you if she purchased them or not though.

Reactions: 1
I only managed to watch the beginning as can’t take their crap anymore, but I’m sure the extent of Christmas shopping was Sarah looking at a couple nutcracker related romper suits for the not yet born cash cow.
Couldnt tell you if she purchased them or not though.
The child's not even going to be here Christmas.
I can guarantee you will be able to buy something Christmas in the sale after Christmas. He's not going to be such a tiny baby at 9 months ish next Christmas either is he!

The child's not even going to be here Christmas.
I can guarantee you will be able to buy something Christmas in the sale after Christmas. He's not going to be such a tiny baby at 9 months ish next Christmas either is he!
I actually never thought of that! I did have sound low though as can’t stand Sarah’s voice so perhaps she was looking at them for someone else. No sure who though

Reactions: 2
I actually never thought of that! I did have sound low though as can’t stand Sarah’s voice so perhaps she was looking at them for someone else. No sure who though
Well we all know Sarah isn't the brightest and she's tried to keep Isla a baby forever...so this poor child will no doubt be kept the baby far too long too!

Personally I think hooded onesies are an absolute godsend in the winter. I know polyester might seem cheap and nasty, but they tend to be warmer and less itchy that the natural fabric ones. I wear them to bed in the colder months whilst sticking my fingers up at the electric company. No problems so far regarding self strangulation although you can get other bits and (I want to say bats!) rather painfully twisted up on occasion !

Personally I think hooded onesies are an absolute godsend in the winter. I know polyester might seem cheap and nasty, but they tend to be warmer and less itchy that the natural fabric ones. I wear them to bed in the colder months whilst sticking my fingers up at the electric company. No problems so far regarding self strangulation although you can get other bits and (I want to say bats!) rather painfully twisted up on occasion !

Sterling advice that will make people rest easier. Those fluffy undersheet blanket things are great too

Reactions: 3
I am sure she said once on a vlog that she Christmas shops all year round...yeah right Sarah.

She's just lies... Haven't watched but we're they actually Christmas shopping or not?
Guess she`s over all her recent "ailments" then??

Reactions: 4
Sorry for the interruption, but just to let you know the Ad money from this month will be donated to Julia's House. It's not a huge amount as I don't put intrusive annoying ads everywhere but every donation helps.

Thanks all for using this site and telling people about it. :)

<<link expired/removed>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 66
Sarah was saying how she received an email with discounts from Smyths toys, where the more you spend, like £20 off a £100 spend and £30 off £300 etc. She was annoyed that she had already spent cash there the day before she got the email, so she was going to go with her nana and Chris to return the stuff she bought the last time she was in there and buy it back - plus get some expensive items just because of the discount! I personally would be far too embarassed to do that, but i'm not as brazen as Sarah is.

She was ecstatic when her nan bought clothes from Mothercare for the baby, i'd be embarrassed to accept it from someone on a pension, but like I said before she is brazen.

Reactions: 20
WHY have they got izzy pulling that shocked face again
I guarantee that for 99.99% of parents on here, their favourite pictures of their children/partners are NOT ones in which they signal fright (wide eyes, open mouth). It’s weird. That look is attractive to a predator, not a parent. Is Creepy sub-consciously or consciously attracted to that? Who knows. There does seem to be a very strong pattern. I would guess that it’s also inevitable that there is a percentage of their audience watching who are watching for very nefarious reasons, and these pictures, and the way they expose particularly the eldest, would be manna from heaven for these dirtbags. I wonder if they ever consider that? Not that I think Creepy and Lazy give a monkeys, as long as they get the views.

Reactions: 16
Sarah was saying how she received an email with discounts from Smyths toys, where the more you spend, like £20 off a £100 spend and £30 off £300 etc. She was annoyed that she had already spent cash there the day before she got the email, so she was going to go with her nana and Chris to return the stuff she bought the last time she was in there and buy it back - plus get some expensive items just because of the discount! I personally would be far too embarassed to do that, but i'm not as brazen as Sarah is.

She was ecstatic when her nan bought clothes from Mothercare for the baby, i'd be embarrassed to accept it from someone on a pension, but like I said before she is brazen.
Someone with as much money as they’d have us believe would not have to go to such lengths, no way. She has to keep doing the (booooooring) shopping videos but that makes me wonder how much of their hauls they take or send back?

Reactions: 9

That's how email offers work...plus coupons given from shops when you have already spent money on said goods!
To get you to spend more money....as you are a 'known customer'

Reactions: 3
Subway for lunch then most likely Mcdonalds for tea as the pizza (which she does not like) was for boo boo and her friend.

Bit upset that the cooking skills were not shown fully was it

a) the open the fridge, take out pizza turn oven on remove packaging place in centre of oven wait 15 minutes take out and serve method

Or....

b) dial local takeaway, ask for pizza, wait for it to arrive pay person who delivers then serve method

Then ring Husband and ask for a cheeky McD's.

Was the 'oh boo boo you have a bit of pizza on your face' thrown in for our entertainment?

Reactions: 6
After all this talk of onesies...I actually thought they went out with the ark to be honest...

As I sit in my son's handme down one he donated to me as he was having a clear out...and if we get a bad winter am not going to freeze or on Sarah's recommendation buy PJ's from B&M that will probably shrink after one wash. No thank you!

Children and onesies..common sense obviously. Take in to account a child's stage of development and dexterity which most parents would do.

So basically Sarah’s cure for morning sickness is spending money on complete and utter rubbish she doesn’t need, or tat that she can put in the garage now they’ve unpacked the suitcases from last October.
And ginger biscuits.
And Nando’s.
And 7am sale trips.
And lying in bed watching Christmas films.
Online shopping,
Take aways,
Bitching.
Right so....

I get nicknames I honestly do.. His baby talk is just weird. It's not even really one nickname per child either.

You know Chris doesn't have to do anything for Esme and Isla to be put on a pedestal...he's their dad and he's already an amazing person in their eyes. All children of that age think that.

However of course we do not see the whole interaction between them however what is filmed now seems so much for the 'audience' rather than fluid and the girls. I would think on a weekday the camera is out a lot.

Am sure Chris knows exactly what and how he's talking to his audience. Otherwise he wouldn't have got such a young fan base and the victims, plus no doubt many others who have not come forward. Would not have been happy to pm him like they did.
As we all say here, it's the children people like to be honest. I am sure Sarah doesn't get emails as such other than boost her ego but more generic such as we think your family is wonderful.

Even if he did come out issue an apology. In my opinion it's far too late.

It's still there, his behaviour. How he still talks to the 'audience' and no doubt the circle will start again. If it's not already as already mentioned. He's not going to change his spots. He's been bored of Sarah and their life together for years, the dating apps proved that. Band Aid babies never work. He'll just plough on though for his brand. Money means everything.
hes dreadful, just the dating apps alone would make me kick my hubby out let alone the speculations.. im wondering if lazy knew and got a kick out of her husband and girls and thats why shes done nothing or seema fazed. another job less for her

maybe now with 2 private schools and whats happened money is tight

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.