IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed how the large pillows/cushions the girls have on their beds has the tags on the outside so i'm assuming the covers can't be removed and washed, they must be getting quite smelly by now, I doubt they'll clean them anyway even if the kids get eye infections etc from them.

I bet the girls were roasting in those fluffy onsies, maybe they are saving on the heating bills. I wonder if the next purchase will be a stair lift for Sarah, she would have hated going up and down those stairs looking for clues for her treasure hunt.

The pasta bake they made was rubbish, I'm sure you have to pour those sauces on dry pasta in an oven dish with water to cook it in the oven. I doubt Chris even read the label, you'd think they'd prepare some vegetables for it or even a salad to go with it. Sarah could have done the veg, you get frozen steam packs which you heat in the microwave, but I guess even those would be too much effort.
I can't imagine going to bed in a polyester onsie! Must have been horrible.

Is it me or does chris turn off the bedside lamps then turn on the main light again just to get a camera shot of saying goodnight to them?

That pasta bake was something the devil would cook, - cheap pasta, two jars of shop bought "tomtato" junk, three tins of tuna all mashed up :sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 9
there you go see they know its a lie and cant follow it through. so funny how every comment even asking a question gets deleted. but the your my inspiration messages stay. Got love the minghams and their deludeness
Ha ha I’ll just throw in a total lie about being a cheerleader because it makes me seem cool and non gender and emo edgy, yeah teenagers hear that, me, Daddy Cool? nobody is going to question that....... if there was any truth in it why actually delete the comment? Could have just ignored it surely x

Reactions: 14
Sarah looks just like Katrina without her make up. Wow
With our without makeup, I think Katrina is the prettier of the two. She looks like a more genuine person, like what you see is what you get. Sarah hides behind makeup and is it just me or are her eyebrows looking more intense these days?

Reactions: 5
With our without makeup, I think Katrina is the prettier of the two. She looks like a more genuine person, like what you see is what you get. Sarah hides behind makeup and is it just me or are her eyebrows looking more intense these days?
Yeah I think Katrina is more genuine, more genuine scum. They are both 2 sides of the same coin it’s just that Lazy got a break with the 2016 Christmas vlog and ran with it. Don’t forget these two have been behind a lot of the online trolling of Jess and the girls. They also actively and vocally support that convicted paedophile brother of theirs.
Just Vile the pair of them.

Reactions: 26
Ha ha I’ll just throw in a total lie about being a cheerleader because it makes me seem cool and non gender and emo edgy, yeah teenagers hear that, me, Daddy Cool? nobody is going to question that....... if there was any truth in it why actually delete the comment? Could have just ignored it surely x
This is the scary thing...

It's the am relatable look to you the audience...who are teenagers. Not only did I skate, I was a cheerleader. Look I joined musical.ly for you. What grown man does that? When your 9 your old child loves it?
It not about being a cool dad in my opinion... Real cool dad's show their children real love, trust and respect the relationship is fluid.

It's the undertones how he talks to the audience that's still worrying.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I think Katrina is more genuine, more genuine scum. They are both 2 sides of the same coin it’s just that Lazy got a break with the 2016 Christmas vlog and ran with it. Don’t forget these two have been behind a lot of the online trolling of Jess and the girls. They also actively and vocally support that convicted paedophile brother of theirs.
Just Vile the pair of them.
Ha yep. Genuine was a poor choice of words but I guess I mean she seems less fake that ditzy Sarah. Externally I still think Katrina is prettier but that's not to say she is pretty, just prettier than her sister.
Edit: Like how cruddy mop might be better looking than an even cruddier mop.

Reactions: 3

It's the am relatable look to you the audience...who are teenagers. Not only did I skate, I was a cheerleader. Look I joined musical.ly for you. What grown man does that? When your 9 your old child loves it?
It not about being a cool dad in my opinion... Real cool dad's show their children real love, trust and respect the relationship is fluid.

Oh I know all of it, soooper pritty boo boos, if you knew a man of his age speaking like that in real life it would sound disturbing, I’ve always since I was a child had a deep suspicion of adults who speak like or try to be down with the kids, why would anyone want to?

Reactions: 10
Now if the Jabba on the right was just holding his new phone I defy anyone to spot the difference.? E8A49E9B-2BA1-45D3-B723-9FFC465AB4B0.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Ha yep. Genuine was a poor choice of words but I guess I mean she seems less fake that ditzy Sarah. Externally I still think Katrina is prettier but that's not to say she is pretty, just prettier than her sister.
Edit: Like how cruddy mop might be better looking than an even cruddier mop.
I’ve always thought Katrina looked a bit spaced out, like she sort of stares into the distance a bit, I’m not giving any reason for this but she looks as though her mind is elsewhere on camera, I think Sarah has the ambition if that’s the right word? She’s had a taste of earning lots of money quickly and has been able to move away from her roots into a nicer home and private schools, her accent is fake too, she sometimes slips up but she carefully thinks about her words before she pronounces them I think that’s ehy we get so many moments where she mixes them up and gets flustered, because it’s not her actual voice she has to consciously think about how she says each word, it’s so obvious despite her painting her family and background in a certain romantic way that she grew up in hard conditions. The reason I think that she’s just kept on without even flinching through all the evidence of his behaviour is that her income, position and fame is something she desperately needs to cling on to, the thought of going back to struggling and budgeting and relying on actual bargains is too much for her to even imagine.

Why doesn’t Sarah just get her eyebrows microbladed? I’m sure she has the money to... and unless she went to someone terrible they’d be a much better shape.

Reactions: 4
im still shocked that lazy thinks its ok to publicly announce her daughters time of month right there on social media, so men, boys school friends and anyone watching knows such a personal thing. thats humiliation. even if Isabelle said its ok to say Sarah shouldnt she should protect her childs personal life and respect her.
Not even creepy should know theres no need.
What goes on in that house certainly is no respect for others feelings. That phone was just bought for their tv show. Oh creepy lazys away ( wonder where) time for you to start messaging your ifam . surprised shes leaving him for weekend.

Reactions: 19
Oh I know all of it, soooper pritty boo boos, if you knew a man of his age speaking like that in real life it would sound disturbing, I’ve always since I was a child had a deep suspicion of adults who speak like or try to be down with the kids, why would anyone want to?
I get nicknames I honestly do.. His baby talk is just weird. It's not even really one nickname per child either.

You know Chris doesn't have to do anything for Esme and Isla to be put on a pedestal...he's their dad and he's already an amazing person in their eyes. All children of that age think that.

However of course we do not see the whole interaction between them however what is filmed now seems so much for the 'audience' rather than fluid and the girls. I would think on a weekday the camera is out a lot.

Am sure Chris knows exactly what and how he's talking to his audience. Otherwise he wouldn't have got such a young fan base and the victims, plus no doubt many others who have not come forward. Would not have been happy to pm him like they did.
As we all say here, it's the children people like to be honest. I am sure Sarah doesn't get emails as such other than boost her ego but more generic such as we think your family is wonderful.

Even if he did come out issue an apology. In my opinion it's far too late.

It's still there, his behaviour. How he still talks to the 'audience' and no doubt the circle will start again. If it's not already as already mentioned. He's not going to change his spots. He's been bored of Sarah and their life together for years, the dating apps proved that. Band Aid babies never work. He'll just plough on though for his brand. Money means everything.

Reactions: 7
But by putting it in the video the tax man will let them write it off as business expenses obviously!! :eek::rolleyes:

Would love to see their accounts to see how much they think they can get away with claiming as legitimate expense.

Reactions: 3
SURPRISE ROAD TRIP TO SPAIN!
16 minutes of a deserted beach a few rides on a pier –cracking stuff

And there off on the misleadingly titled road trip to spain
.I can see why they went to Blackpool there are many similarities
Opens with Chris doing what Chris does best – aerial footage from his drone.

This is rudely interrupted by Countess Chav strolling through her hall.
Once again she is talking gibberish about slow Sunday mornings etc. It’s another life. She comments something like if your fortunate enough not to work on Sundays.
This has been carefully edited to remove Mondays Tuesdays Wednesdays Thursdays Friday sand Saturdays.
Sarah tells us in her zany conspiring mode voice that they are headed to Blackpool – Bingo.
Anyway Sarah tells us she absolutely loves Blackpool as it reminds her of her childhood.
She says how they used to go for the CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ? Eh come again love
If either Eileen Ormand or Alan Williams from Blackpool BID are reading this they should sign this bint up to switch the Xmas lights on. Actually it’s not a bad idea they would fill St Johns Square up with a meet n greet
However Sarah quickly corrects herself and says the illuminations was what she meant. She then tells us the reason why she loves it as it reminds her of her childhood
Her Dad is over there for the week he is thinking of moving there and is looking for a flat and transferring his job.
They can take Prinny with them too – I had forgotten about him/her
Cut to them journeying there and the girls are sat on theback seat.
Obviously this is a family show and they are all there Sarah announces that they are meeting Grandad in Blackpool and enforced happiness ensues. Issy is a great performer she can switch it on like a light bulb. She only just shows her disappointment
Chris’s driving is interesting he is a middle lane hogger and I think is speeding at around just under 80

They are then shown on the Promenade approaching South Pier opposite the Dean Street area and I wonder if grandad has booked into the Viking Hotel just opposite. It’s a bit windy but if they can walk behind Sarah they will be shielded from it a bit.
They are going onto the South Pier. There is then some footage of the kids playing on the pier the dodgems etc. It’s ok but a bit flat.

Then it’s time for lunch and the healthy eating thing is very conspicuous. It’s completely gone and in any case a hot dog is just right.
Talking of dogs Prinny is with them and they let him/her off the lead on the beach.
This is actually not allowed on most of Blackpool Beach in the summer seasonal months. It’s allowed further North the area from roughly North Shore through Bispham but is not allowed South of North Pier. A lot of people get caught out with this and you can get an on the spot of a £75 I think dependant on when/ who sees you. I doubt that ChivChav knew about this it catches many people out.

The beach is completely deserted all it’s missing is Charlton Heston banging the sand with his fist saying godam you all to hell.
It’ stunningly quiet and this is a few weeks into the illumination period.
Talking of the illuminations, Chris must have stained his Y fronts when he caught site of the We’re lovin’ it banner across the road as part of the illuminations display.

Anyway Prinny had a good run out
Sarah lies about having met many of the ifam – Perhaps they were hiding in all the other shots they took. I doubt they met any.
Then it’s time for a coffee and they either headed north along the promenade or along Lytham Road and are now slightly south of Central Pier . They pop into the Lindale Café and spend a while there.
Next up it’s Chris outside the McDonalds at fatmans corner on Preston New Road – this is one of the main routes into and out of Blackpool and leads down to the M55 motorway. They aren’t eating at this McDonalds, Sarah has just popped in for a wee. She loves to make a splash wherever she goes
It’s Nandos for these high flying vloggers.
It then cuts to Nandos and it’s a nice big healthy salad ok it’s not but when your probably slightly innardly depressed you eat crap
Then its back to the house and the kids are in bed Issy tells us she found a clam on the beach then it’s the other kids goodnights then its Chris saying bye
It’s all pretty dull really.
It's really sobering to see how Issy has melted into all of this. It really is lights camera action go show
Watch Planet Of The Apes instead

Reactions: 11

Yep, and Snapchat! (Not saying Snapchat is only a younger person's app, but I think it does have a largely teenage audience)

I noticed recently that a lot of predators seem to use Snapchat as their 'app of choice' now, because they think everything will disappear. (Thankfully I think they've changed it and have apps you can record messages without the other knowing)

Its just so strange. Even most children's entertainers on TV would just do their job and go home, rather then interacting with fans on social media. (Other then maybe a few tweets now or a Facebook page to advertise themselves) Its not something he HAD to do for his 'audience' or for 'more exposure'.

Katrina looks like Desperate Dan in drag.

Reactions: 5
Yep, and Snapchat! (Not saying Snapchat is only a younger person's app, but I think it does have a largely teenage audience)

I noticed recently that a lot of predators seem to use Snapchat as their 'app of choice' now, because they think everything will disappear. (Thankfully I think they've changed it and have apps you can record messages without the other knowing)

Its just so strange. Even most children's entertainers on TV would just do their job and go home, rather then interacting with fans on social media. (Other then maybe a few tweets now or a Facebook page to advertise themselves) Its not something he HAD to do for his 'audience' or for 'more exposure'.
Having experienced first hand Snapchat and grooming... Yes it's like any platform for any predator.

I won't go into too much details but it's a platform like anything else.
In this case though after correspondence the child involved did worry about what was being asked. Did notify parents and this lead to the police investigation..in this instance there was a larger picture too. This was just some random predator. Here is the difference. From watching the vlogs, these young girls or even boys do not realise they do not actually 'know' these people. So this is where the struggles come in for the children to realise it's not banter, it's not an ego boost...it's just wrong!

Reactions: 7

Nobody in a public position as an entertainer should be sending unsolicited messages about how a child looks or their mental health, it’s totally inappropriate they are not trained to do so. I’m still flabbergasted that YouTube hasn’t addressed this like BBC or ITV would have to. I know he’s a bit of deluded idiot but he must have known absolutely must have that messages like that were crossing a professional boundary and when looked at in any light or with any context completely wrong. Like he’s some guru that can cure someone’s suicidal thoughts by telling them to live themselves and meet up with him to rollerblade?! Sometimes when I’m watching him bod around doing all the housework and cleaning I almost forgot the full horror of what he did. I imagine if his legal ‘team’ hadn’t silenced him the explanation would be that the messages were taken out of context and it was banter and a misjudgment but that the recipients were unbalanced, that would be his public explanation I bet but still privately I bet he thinks that he was being ‘inspirational’ and bringing ‘positivity’ to them, reaching out in his own time but then it turned sour and now they re all mentally ill jealous haters, that’s what both him and Sarah have decided that in all of it they are the actual victims and no amount of tweets or comments or drop in views will ever change their minds. I hope they’re never facing a situation with their daughters where a 34 year old stranger from the internet is helping them deal with dark feelings, what could they say? Oh that’s fine he seems like a nice man on his videos, what a nice thing for him to do! I don’t know wether Chris will ever be foolish enough to send private messages again I think he’d like to and I’m sure he’ll be tempted but I don’t think he’ll risk facing the justice that this time he has sadly evaded.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.