IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the message in the bathroom started with 'Boom' which he also used on one of the alleged messages to the girls - the one who came down from Edinburgh, I've forgotten if that was Hayley or Chloe, sorry. Seems an odd coincidence, it's not a word most grown men use regularly.

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice the message in the bathroom started with 'Boom' which he also used on one of the alleged messages to the girls - the one who came down from Edinburgh, I've forgotten if that was Hayley or Chloe, sorry. Seems an odd coincidence, it's not a word most grown men use regularly.

Boom,
boo boo,
so cute,
gorgeous girl.
Your only mistake is comparing his vocabulary to that of an adult man and not a pre teen girl.

Reactions: 9
I notice no gymnastics again on a Monday night. Surely it can't still be on summer break.

Did it look pritty
Super cute boo boo.
If your husband doesn’t talk like he has a crush on the teenage boy that lives down the road you’re missing out.

Yes I said teenage, yes I also said boy.
I will not confirm or deny if I’m linking this comment to any male emo you tuber.

Reactions: 11
Just got this on my twitter feed. Thought Lazy could use it for their meals - vegetables and agriculture in one meal!

Next few vlogs they’ll have ordered this or hello fresh etc to try for wanting another brand deal or sponsorship from them.. quite surprised didn’t happen at the time when hello fresh was first around as I know they sent our boxes to quite a few other youtubers.

Reactions: 3
Hooktube was broken months ago and now gives them views.

You would have to watch 500 or more vlogs to give them £1 and with how few ads they have these days that's a very very optimistic amount. It really doesn't make much difference.

The main thing to not do is comment, like or dislike or paste the video link here as that gives them a boost
so even disliking helps them, never knew that, ive been clicking on dislike without even watching, thinking it went against them.
thanks for that i will just totally ignore.

Reactions: 1
Just seen the thumbnail, they can't even clickbait it properly! Didn't they know the new iPhone was just announced- should have lied and pretended it was the new one. They are such incompetent twonks.

Also creepy keep using obvious library fake shocked photos. That isn't going to get people clicking, they want fresh content.

I know I shouldn't give them tips but they are so fucked long term it doesn't really matter.

100k views a video isn't going to cover their bills.
Not when you buy an £899 phone however is the cheapest model so maybe a bit of penny pinching..

Reactions: 1
Just got this on my twitter feed. Thought Lazy could use it for their meals - vegetables and agriculture in one meal!

I think that particular recipe would be much too much for lazy to cope with.
I’ve taken the liberty of taking a photo of some ras el hanout spread out a little like so for lazy
32A61DA7-E44B-4957-9AE4-9758BC3630D5.jpeg

Yes it does smell and look a little like an exotic pot pourri - it’s not. It’s to be consumed. Crazy I know.
Off topic, that’s not my bowl, I’m living elsewhere whilst I wait for a completion date. And yes eating out of square shaped bowls is as annoying as you’d think!

Reactions: 2
A few weeks ago Chris said he used to be a male cheerleader "like in Bring It On" where they throw the girls into the air. All I can say is if you've seen the movie, you know what those guys are like. Just gonna leave it at that. Anyway, he's probably lying...no way he was buff enough.

Reactions: 13
So things that bothered me tonight, in no particular order...

Chris saying he usuaally buys Sarah phones for birthdays. I definitely remember Sarah telling us in a vlog (last year maybe) that they they don’t buy each other birthday presents. So many lies.

Chris’s awful clues. I mean come on. Either try to sound well put together, rhymes, riddles etc or don’t. I mean, Isla could have worded them better!

Poor Isabelle look shattered. I guess dragging a child all over the place for content and then full days at school take their toll. Who knew?
And CHRIST. If at 13, my mother had said I was on my period with my dad in the room, let alone a recording camera, the ground couldn’t swallow me up quick enough. Isabelle must have been mortified.

What was that tuna slop? I swear their early vlogs the ate somewhat decent food. Always seemed to have carrots and cucumber with their dinner. Maybe chopping veg up is beneath them now.

Also for someone who claims to love magic and children’s imagination, this sending presents off to Santa is a total cop out. Get off your arse and hide the presents better, Lazy.

Well, that made me feel better!

Reactions: 19
Next few vlogs they’ll have ordered this or hello fresh etc to try for wanting another brand deal or sponsorship from them.. quite surprised didn’t happen at the time when hello fresh was first around as I know they sent our boxes to quite a few other youtubers.
I bet they turned it down, too much like hard work, they sent them out to literally every vlogger, they must have got one, pushed it aside looking for the Nando’s vouchers

Reactions: 4
That lasagna definitely killed the slow cooker, no way were either of them gonna clean that mess off of it!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.