IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little Esme's face when Lazy said 'your my favourite' she looked completely stunned. Amd anyone notice the slight dig in Creepy's clues 'your favourite place to be' in bed you lazy cow.

Reactions: 15
So I could only get through the first 5 minutes. Just not in the mood for their crap. So glad I didn't watch yesterdays clickbait. About those Hatchimal plushies, why would she need to buy 3? First of all, Isabelle probably would not be interested as she's a teenager and secondly, they don't all need to get one just because one did...what's wrong with completely different presents? Just another example of their completely limited thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Poor little Esme's face when Lazy said 'your my favourite' she looked completely stunned. Amd anyone notice the slight dig in Creepy's clues 'your favourite place to be' in bed you lazy cow.
Probably because we’re constantly talking about Esme often being left out!

Reactions: 4
cooking with Chris, Lazy reading with Esme and Issy is emotional because of womens problems.. Not reading here at all... HELL NO!! Could they make it any more obvious lol. Also, why are they broadcasting Issys monthly cycle, she didnt look very happy about that either. Poor kids have no privacy at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG!! A new phone how exciting!! Honestly I’ve been anticipating this vlog all day.
Do they honestly think their young fanbase gives a toss whether she has a new phone.
NO, HELL NO!!
Also why does the thumbnail have to say iPhone when it could just say new phone!
Are you just joking, or are you really disappointed and waited in anticipation? Because any expectation of quality content from them will be a continuous let down.

OMG!! A new phone how exciting!! Honestly I’ve been anticipating this vlog all day.
Do they honestly think their young fanbase gives a toss whether she has a new phone.
NO, HELL NO!!
Also why does the thumbnail have to say iPhone when it could just say new phone!
Probably looking for an Apple sponsorship. If that’s the case they’re a million times more stupid than I originally thought.

Reactions: 3
Just seen the thumbnail, they can't even clickbait it properly! Didn't they know the new iPhone was just announced- should have lied and pretended it was the new one. They are such incompetent twonks.

Also creepy keep using obvious library fake shocked photos. That isn't going to get people clicking, they want fresh content.

I know I shouldn't give them tips but they are so fucked long term it doesn't really matter.

100k views a video isn't going to cover their bills.

Reactions: 5
Are you just joking, or are you really disappointed and waited in anticipation? Because any expectation of quality content from them will be a continuous let down.
I was completely joking! I could never be that excited about their vlogs, their content is more boring then watching paint dry!

Reactions: 2
Oh yes Sarah the brand new iPhone that’s out, erm not that clued up are you as there was 2 new released last week as my hubby had had the phone you’ve got for a year now so they are slightly cheaper now the new ones are out. Also poor Isabelle’s face when her mum revealed she was on her period..why would that even be deemed as acceptable to broadcast to everyone! And I am sure the kids watch the videos..they will soon watch what they are getting for Xmas..and she sends to Santa wtf?!

Reactions: 10
SURPRISING MY WIFE WITH A BRAND NEW iPHONE!
22 minutes drivel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPraQQALhJw

I thought after a few weeks of being away and not commenting on anything for a very good reason I thought I would revisit these self absorbed clowns.
This crap starts with Sarah her hair up wishing everyone a happy Monday err no Tuesday feigns puzzled look etc. She informs us Chris has nipped out to the doctors because he may be getting tosilitus. She blithers on about the poor boy suffering with it.
She recalls he didn’t take anything for it when he started with it in Australia. She doesn’ seem to grasp the fact that you don’t take antibiotics like smarties but hey ho. She tells us Chris just ploughs through and even gives him a thumbs up. It’s a pity this massive moaner couldn’t learn from his example.
Sarah tells us the old bag Jane is coming and they will be out looking for winter clothes Sarah tells us she is thinking about Xmas.
They are then in ASDA Sarah looks at tat and pops on a unicorn head. That sex shop in Blackpool should start selling them

an improvement.jpg

This jovial take on shopping then cuts to the boy himself.
Living with Sarah is rubbing off on him as he moans about waking up with his sore throat. He looks bleary etc.
The doctor has suggested him having his tonsils taken out. I hope that Sarah realises this is his tonsils and not other parts of his body
Chris has been able to stay in bed and its 3pm. He is off to pick the girls up.
Then it cuts to the 2 youngest dressed up in new pink onesies acting silly and thanking Grannie ratbag for buying them the onesies and some squishy toys.
Cut to Chris still not well but he is going to cook dinner he jokes about it being the girls favourite tuna pasta bake and its a cooking with chris segment.
Sarah laughs but unless thigs have changed Sarah is a bone idle fat arsed layabout who does no cooking at all. Chris says something like have you something to contribute and she says no and he says I’ll carry on. It’s done in jest but maybe there is some steel behind the comment.
Personally I would have slugged the unpleasant witch with a frying pan and left it in the vlog
Then he cracks on cooking
Cut to Issy in her onesie stood in the kitchen. Sarah says she has been slothing in her bed then thoughtfully adds it is Issys time of the month. This is very thoughtful of her and it must be very nice for Issy . It’s a funny thing that our own daughter same age turned and looked and said all her mates at school must know
Sarah says she IIssy) is feeling very hormonal and has cried 3 times for no reason. Perhaps being exploited by your parents and having to deal with name calling by people her own age is getting to her. Just a thought like
It’s a truly awful low point to see this. It’s just my view and perhaps we must be terribly old fashioned parents
We then see the kids eating the pasta bake.
Then it’s a cut to Issy in her bedroom and it looks to this viewer that her mother has said go on Issy go and tell them how crap you feel just don’t mention it’s because of anything to do with school and getting called out .
Issy puts on a bit of an act. It's just not something this viewer can relate to. This kids whole life looks to be being filmed mercilessly
Then its a cut to Chris getting something out of the garage he mentions the kids are doing homework or chilling and Sarah is having a bath . He says its right where he wants her. Maybe he is getting an electric lamp and is about to re enact a scene from Goldfinger.
** Interesting shots of outside of the house here **
Chris rabbits on about why he is replacing her phone and its along winded ramble as he justifies it.
It’s ok Chris we get it the phones fucked and you have the money to replace it it’s not a big deal its what people do.
A lot of peoples phones last a few months some people can take very good care of them and last years others don't
Chris has decided to get Sarah burning the calories so he is going to send her on a treasure hunt with notes around the house.
Then he is bidding night nights to the kids. Issy is looking not good and again I think the invasion of this girls privacy is simply wrong.
You don’t have to show that your daughter is upset and feeling down at her time of the month or need to show that making her a cup of tea is a nice gesture. You just love your kids and offer support it really is as simple as that this is not love this is disrespect for her privacy. It's wrong IMHO
Then it’s a cut to Sarah without makeup sat on the couch she looks tired must be all the energy she's using up eating calories she has in a day.
.She trots upstairs and reads the clue .I cant say the seasoned slob looks too happy at this change to her routine.
To be fair she has gone upstairs and then back downstairsand now upstairs again She has to look under a chair and lies down. She is absolutely massive. This must be like going to the gym for her
She finds the last clue and then the phone and its very contrived. Instead of just grabbing it and saying thanks its’ all well that’s like an xmas pressie you shouldn’t etc. It’s staged to make them look more humble and its dishonest but will no doubt resonate to some of their sheep fans
Amongst all this pretence Chris says “when was the last time I proper surprised you” This reduced my daughter to say wasn’t it when you got caught asking the fans to pap you
They then pretty much sign off.

Shocking positively shocking

** this blatant showing of where they live is very odd as itcontrasts sharply with their claims of privacy invasion I haven’t and wont lookat a lot of their vlogs but if this is how they safeguard their privacy its strange

Reactions: 30
Money must be tight if she uses an old iPhone with a smashed screen!

Plus she's highlighting how shite the ifam cases are at protection. Much better off with a quality case ;)
Sarah you have me to thank for your new phone.

Reactions: 24
Mmmm.... More strain on the NHS. I am probably wrong criteria has probably changed but, ENTs never used to like taking tonsils out on adults anyway. Plus you have to get tonsillitis a lot and severe cases usually to meet the criteria. Not just presume you have it because your throat is really sore!

In children they often chop and change the goal posts too about tonsils being taken out because it's part of the immune system at the end of the day.

It also doesn't stop you getting sore throats and in adults, your tonsils are smaller so unless as I said before tonsillitis is common and causing complications then very rare they are taken out.

Oh yes Sarah the brand new iPhone that’s out, erm not that clued up are you as there was 2 new released last week as my hubby had had the phone you’ve got for a year now so they are slightly cheaper now the new ones are out. Also poor Isabelle’s face when her mum revealed she was on her period..why would that even be deemed as acceptable to broadcast to everyone! And I am sure the kids watch the videos..they will soon watch what they are getting for Xmas..and she sends to Santa wtf?!
Did they clickbait when she started getting periods? I know the fizz family did..

Reactions: 2
Did they clickbait when she started getting periods? I know the fizz family did..
Yep! They did....

I have already ranted about the period malarky on another thread I think it was on family vloggers...
Might as well just say to your daughter well at least you know whose going to be bullied at school tomorrow!

Reactions: 9
I seem to remember something like ‘something happened at school’ with a sad Izzy and actual sanitary towel clip art all over it. I’d have been mortified to walk down that aisle at Boots with my Father at her age, but seemingly it’s all ok to tell the entire world with this poor girl, maybe we could see Granny Janes menopause too?

Reactions: 16
No visual of granny Jane in this vlog again (no footage of their gender reveal experience either). Wonder why that is, Jane?

I see the title of tonight’s vlog is something about lazy getting a new phone. She must’ve smashed the other one in outrage at missing a sale or googling ‘how to be healthy when pregnant’ and not finding one single site that agreed with her view. Either that or the constant deleting of truthful comments broke the screen. I’m going for that one considering some comments lately have lasted quite some time
Someone said on here yesterday I think it was, that for someone who has lots of money she has a rubbish phone... should add that to our tattle bill ?

Reactions: 10
I seem to remember something like ‘something happened at school’ with a sad Izzy and actual sanitary towel clip art all over it. I’d have been mortified to walk down that aisle at Boots with my Father at her age, but seemingly it’s all ok to tell the entire world with this poor girl, maybe we could see Granny Janes menopause too?
Yep didn't watch the vlog but you didn't need to did you really...

What dad adds that to a vlog?

Boys are immature and harsh at that age..and know all the slang for periods!

It's a harsh reality at Secondary school not everyone is going to like everyone so it just opens up for name calling.

As puberty hits being self conscious is the norm about everything, you just don't realise everyone feels the same at the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.