IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bump is huge for 14 weeks! She's definitely taken eating for two to the next level! I'm sure she'll so mention though how you show earlier the more pregnancies you have! ?
The picture look almost exact to the last one even down to the weird and creepy pose. And unless she has multiples she’s still wearing those same pyjamas UGH!!

Her neck tools stretched and wrong in that photo. Accept how you look or don’t put a photo on. It’s not hard!

Reactions: 1
She's looking way further gone than 14 weeks...
I know personally with subsequent pregnancies ,alot of women get bigger faster ,but when you consider that "baby" is the size of a NECTARINE ???? Either she`s further along than she`s saying ,or there`s alot of Nandos` keeping baby company inside that stomach!

Reactions: 3
On last nights vlog literally every comment is 'why have you put going to spain when you're going to blackpool' hahahaha

Reactions: 4
I know personally with subsequent pregnancies ,alot of women get bigger faster ,but when you consider that "baby" is the size of a NECTARINE ???? Either she`s further along than she`s saying ,or there`s alot of Nandos` keeping baby company inside that stomach!
Anyone else wonder if she is further along and then going to go with the whole 'going into labour early' line to add more worry and clickbate. When it would just be her actual due date

Reactions: 10
Anyone else wonder if she is further along and then going to go with the whole 'going into labour early' line to add more worry and clickbate. When it would just be her actual due date
Hell yeah, I’ve thought this all the way along. Every last drop of trauma and click bait will need to be squeezed out of the next 5 months. Am not going to give any genuine content ideas but I can certainly think of a good few storylines yet to come...
Sarah’s waters break in Poundland!
Sarah’s strange pregnancy cravings (ie Nandos...)!
Sarah’s bump is the size of an orange air hopper!
Sarah’s legs are genuinely soooooo skinny they can’t support her body weight anymore!
?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she is further along - she does nothing all day, eats crap and cocoons herself in a duvet for a minimum of 12 hrs a day. The majority of her diet is beige and is taxi around by everyone. She would have put on that amount of weight pregnant or not. Most exercise she does is having a walk round matalan.

Reactions: 12
So just been looking at the 2 ‘bump’ photos - don’t do this if you’ve just eaten or are planning to soon. In the 13 week one she definitely looks bigger and the stretch marks are way more noticeable. Quite a bit of editing for this latest photo!
I wonder if the baby will be edited like this too?

Reactions: 7
Told sarah she was massive for 14 weeks and she needed to get checked out for gestational.diabetes..she deleted my comment. Just trying to be helpful

Reactions: 26
Am I the only one who doesn't actually think she's got a pregnancy bump at all! Which is absolutely normal for someone who is her stage of pregnancy.

Like people have said about showing etc if she believes that to be a pregnancy bump she's deluded.

It is just her normal bloated stomach that she's now passing off as a baby!

Reactions: 11
I had been thinking what and who Sarah's stomach actually reminded me of then it twigged!
homer_simpson-1280x640.jpg

Reactions: 15
D1C6E81B-029E-4692-A6A0-7573F0DB8279.jpeg

Yet more helpful advice. Come on lazy at least take it on board. And no before you start donuts, McDonald’s and Nando’s are not being consumed in anyone’s idea of ‘moderation’

Reactions: 6
I'm not entirely sure that the threats Gemma and Catherine have received were from ifam. It's gotta be someone who knows the Inghams personally. I just can't imagine a teenager obsessed to that level with some ridiculous vlogging family that they'd be willing to risk criminal charges. All for what? Absolutely no benefit in it for themselves? As Gemma said, the Inghams have no idea you exist on planet Earth. So I'm inclined to believe that no random stranger would find it worth it, and it's actually a friend of theirs instead. And Chris and Sarah are probably very aware of it. Would not put it past them to actually be encouraging it. The police are going to find out who it is and I can't wait until they do! I somehow feel it's not going to be pretty for the Inghams! They better tell their goons to back off!

I'm not entirely sure that the threats Gemma and Catherine have received were from ifam. It's gotta be someone who knows the Inghams personally. I just can't imagine a teenager obsessed to that level with some ridiculous vlogging family that they'd be willing to risk criminal charges. All for what? Absolutely no benefit in it for themselves? As Gemma said, the Inghams have no idea you exist on planet Earth. So I'm inclined to believe that no random stranger would find it worth it, and it's actually a friend of theirs instead. And Chris and Sarah are probably very aware of it. Would not put it past them to actually be encouraging it. The police are going to find out who it is and I can't wait until they do! I somehow feel it's not going to be pretty for the Inghams! They better tell their goons to back off!
I'm confused, who's Emma and Catherine, have I missed something?

Reactions: 2
I'm confused, who's Emma and Catherine, have I missed something?
I think Gemma is Gemma Michelle?) who has made some videos about the Minghams. Someone said a few pages back that she has received threats (and reported them to police).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.