IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sarah needs to look back at her very first ever videos she uploaded to YouTube well before the Inghams was a family thing. Look where she lived, at the furniture she had then and realise at this rate she could loose everything and end up back there.

YouTube won't last forever.

Chris first job interview...what we you doing before...*cough* successful YouTuber *cough*... New prospective employer one Google.. no job offer.

Sarah's never going to get off her arse to work

I wouldn't be surprised if things are on interest free etc .. .

No matter what deposit they paid I doubt they will afford the house or anything else.

People will get bored soon enough unless Chris does get in trouble with the law for his hideous behaviour. One or the other is going to be their downfall.
I had a look this evening at the first few family daily vlogs they posted, obviously the editing wasn’t as slick but they were much more relatable and enjoyable to watch, she cooked fajitas both times) but still and there was a lot of Isla rambling but you see Sarah doing jobs and being normal, he goes to work and it doesn’t feel half as staged. I know they can’t stay in the same place forever but they had the opportunity to create unique and interesting content and just not become so smug and arrogant, I don’t think it’s so much the money more the fact that they do believe they are actual celebrities, they seem to
Not notice that there is no talent or gift, they’ve just become the object of young girls obsessions, like loom bands or slime, they are the human equivalent of that! In light of his actions and the silence around it plus the other morally questionable things they’ve done recently miscarriage click bait etc, it’s clear that they’re not making decisions like normal people, the business and status has become the focal point so of course things like homework and eating properly and buying throwaway clothes are all evident as threats all taking a back seat whilst they attempt to keep this time limited bubble from
bursting. It’ll be interesting if we ever see what they do return to after this, they’ll be irreversible damage done with the children and their life expectations that’s the saddest part.

Reactions: 9
I love this latest ‘bump’ photo on IG.
Baby is apparently the size of a nectarine. So what on earth is the rest then? Those healthy donuts and Nando’s?
Wtf are these latest children’s pyjamas?
And I’m really going in now but she’s a witch so I don’t care. Why does she have her teeth like that when she smiles? Combine that with the everything else and she looks like a demented rabbit.

Reactions: 22
If the camera adds ten pounds...
And this latest Instagram is her unedited, unfiltered, just her au natural.

They seriously vlog with 32 cameras on her right!?

Salad cream Ingham is looking quite... stretched ?

Reactions: 9
She's looking way further gone than 14 weeks...[/
Have they got the drone out in the bathroom? Is Creepster standing on a stepladder? Another photo at a weird high angle to try and slim the legs. Good try, but Hell No is she as slim as that. She looks a bit of a flabby 7 months gone.

Reactions: 6
I love this latest ‘bump’ photo on IG.
Baby is apparently the size of a nectarine. So what on earth is the rest then? Those healthy donuts and Nando’s?
Wtf are these latest children’s pyjamas?
And I’m really going in now but she’s a witch so I don’t care. Why does she have her teeth like that when she smiles? Combine that with the everything else and she looks like a demented rabbit.

You say nectarine....
I see a few multi packs of terrys chocolate orange ?

Reactions: 13
I had a look this evening at the first few family daily vlogs they posted, obviously the editing wasn’t as slick but they were much more relatable and enjoyable to watch, she cooked fajitas both times) but still and there was a lot of Isla rambling but you see Sarah doing jobs and being normal, he goes to work and it doesn’t feel half as staged. I know they can’t stay in the same place forever but they had the opportunity to create unique and interesting content and just not become so smug and arrogant, I don’t think it’s so much the money more the fact that they do believe they are actual celebrities, they seem to
Not notice that there is no talent or gift, they’ve just become the object of young girls obsessions, like loom bands or slime, they are the human equivalent of that! In light of his actions and the silence around it plus the other morally questionable things they’ve done recently miscarriage click bait etc, it’s clear that they’re not making decisions like normal people, the business and status has become the focal point so of course things like homework and eating properly and buying throwaway clothes are all evident as threats all taking a back seat whilst they attempt to keep this time limited bubble from
bursting. It’ll be interesting if we ever see what they do return to after this, they’ll be irreversible damage done with the children and their life expectations that’s the saddest part.
I meant right back..right back when they didn't have two pennies to rub together. When the children were just being children!

Reactions: 4
And her face is looking very slimmed down compared to vlogs
Who is she trying to kid? Herself? She posts a daily video to the world! We all know that you don’t look like someone on a snapmap! Your head and feet slimming filter is just making you look massively vain and insecure! Whilst we’re being bitchy....there’s more than a punnet of nectarines in there ? maybe when you eat a certain number of Nando’s a week they let you download a secret app that wipes it all away in Instagram and makes you like a 12 year old?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.