IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think she attempting to kill one of the kids off with fat and sugar before the updated cash cow child comes along.
Get a bit of sympathy and a few views and make way for the next one in private school before the money runs out.

Breakfast. At 11.30/12 in Nando’s.
Cheeky breakfast ?
2 hours in a car followed by hot chocolate and probably numerous sugar laden snacks.
Cheeky heart attack food. ?
2 hours in the car again followed by dinner using all that lovely fruit and veg they bought yesterday.
HELL NO, NO
cheeky Nando’s part two. ?
Back to bed and then up early for school this morning.

Wonderful family, warms my heart, all of their blocked arteries must be busting with love and happiness for each other.
Did they really go to Nando’s twice?!

Reactions: 1
Did they really go to Nando’s twice?!
TWICE, TWICE IN ONE DAY.
and you’re looking at the fact “breakfast” of that cheeky nature couldn’t have been before 11.30/12 by the time they ordered. It’s legitimately opening time ?
Then they’re back there at 7/7.30
How can anyone eat that amount of chicken, twice.
So much cheeky boo boo.... ?
Oh but “side salad Sarah” did get garlic bread second time around, is garlic a vegetable?!

Reactions: 6
Is this Nandos thing Chris raising his game?

Nandos always are there at Freshers Fair offering freebies!

Then with NUS you get offers.. so to me Nandos is very much a student place too. Cheap meal out in the big scheme of things for most students.

Going back to the Inghams do you think at least one of them will ever dare eat the sweet potato at Nandos or is that too much agriculture?

Reactions: 8
TWICE, TWICE IN ONE DAY.
and you’re looking at the fact “breakfast” of that cheeky nature couldn’t have been before 11.30/12 by the time they ordered. It’s legitimately opening time ?
Then they’re back there at 7/7.30
How can anyone eat that amount of chicken, twice.
So much cheeky boo boo.... ?
Oh but “side salad Sarah” did get garlic bread second time around, is garlic a vegetable?!
I’m going to assume that everything she eats that she defines as ‘healthy’ is a vegetable or fruit to her ?
I cannot believe they went twice, they’re so filling!

Why have they got no merch with Prinny on? The dog is the only member of that family that is unspoiled and truly likeable.
Cos she's going to be with granny Jane (or someone else) permanently soon I'm guessing.

“Can I go again can I go again can I go again” I know I shouldn’t say this about a child but Isla never seems to have any manners and comes across as rather bratty. Where are the please and thank you?!

(Edited for spelling error)
Funny because in the Christmas and birthday vlogs she’s trained to say thankyou after opening every single bloody present. Obviously her behaviour is slipping!

Reactions: 6
Funny because in the Christmas and birthday vlogs she’s trained to say thankyou after opening every single bloody present. Obviously her behaviour is slipping!
Followed by the most irritating ‘you’re very welcome’ they say that so much in those blogs the words become meaningless

Reactions: 5
I’m really sorry I can’t remeber who said it but...

IT HAPPENED!!!
Sarah’s done another baby ‘loading’ Instagram picture which is now at 30% after it was corrected one here.

Good to know they don’t miss a post on here ?????

Reactions: 26
Just reading some comments from a couple of nights ago (maybe yesterday) I paused it to read the comments because some of them are better than the show, one said you should change the name of your channel to Sarah Moans haha and the other was something I think about her not being the only one who is ill and Chris saying she had flu when she didn`t. So funny but of course loads of IFAM stating how mean they are to Princess Moan a lot ,also one said how do you know when you have aneamia and Sarah answered wait for it because Im so tired and shakey or wobbly , wellcan I just say princess that I have Hypolglycemia and have to eat to keep my blood sugars up, but I eat natural sugars found in fruit and also I eat healthy food because too much crap in your system can aggrevate the bloodsugar levels

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.