IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No veg again loads of sweets and fat food not good for the kids or baby

Reactions: 2
Who sets off for a day out at gone 11am? I live further away from Blackpool than the Inghams and set off there at 8am a few weeks ago to be there for 10am so we had the full day

Reactions: 12
How many times does Chris need to say “Nando’s” flipping heck love! Desperate for a #spon !?

Reactions: 5
Have to slip in the ifam cult and creepy explain tit again and nando again no veg i swear lazy is get fat and sharing food

Reactions: 1
I thought they used the word vlog as trying to use language equivalent of YouTube. Most are vloggers on YouTube. Majority I watch or listen to or documentaries. Which may or may not have been put there legally!
Maybe the word has changed use. To me vlog means just an online journal - aka a blog but a video. None of the documentary channels I follow ever call themselves a vlog

Reactions: 3
“Can I go again can I go again can I go again” I know I shouldn’t say this about a child but Isla never seems to have any manners and comes across as rather bratty. Where are the please and thank you?!

(Edited for spelling error)
I also notice that they don`t chastise her and say just a minute Im talking , surely theyre briefed before hand to let the princess speak by that Imean Sarah

Reactions: 9
I also notice that they don`t chastise her and say just a minute Im talking , surely theyre briefed before hand to let the princess speak by that Imean Sarah
She can't string a whole sentence together anyway without getting distracted, or forget what she's talking about. She probably doesn't notice any interruptions

Reactions: 6
A while back I mentioned that we never see the children out riding on their bikes, scooters etc. I think someone here mentioned they did at their old house but since living in the new house I’ve never seen them. Anyway the next vlog then showed Isla riding on that little ride on toy which you’re right looks like it’s meant for a 2 yr old. Perhaps the kids did have bikes etc and they left them in the garage of old house when they moved.
If they did leave them behind ,remember they`ve got to come up with a good clickbait Christmas "special" this year...

On tonight’s vlog Chris apologised for over sharing.....that Sarah needed a wee.

He overstepped and shared to much and promptly apologised.

So filming the girls in bed? Fine
Kids in their underwear? No problem
Talking about bleeding and potential miscarriage to an audience of young kids? Top content.
Sarah going off to use a toilet? Oversharing.

These people!

Reactions: 32
Do the girls wear the same pjs for weeks at a time? That's just grim. My kids have fresh on each night

Reactions: 17
Maybe the word has changed use. To me vlog means just an online journal - aka a blog but a video. None of the documentary channels I follow ever call themselves a vlog
It does to me too but technical language when people aren't always au fait and trust me not all teachers are with the world of YouTube so hence why I would ask for clarification in the email.

From working in education the last thing I would encourage children to watch would actually be other families to be honest. From the start of school most of what's taught and what's underlined by everything is the difference in family life and the difference in people being individuals and is celebrated. So I personally see no need. Most schools emphasis the part of community as the initial statement of a larger soceity so watching family vloggers I really wouldn't see the need. It would be more proactive in what they do in school. This is of course my opinion.

Reactions: 2
Do the girls wear the same pjs for weeks at a time? That's just grim. My kids have fresh on each night
I was a bad mum and stretched out two nights if I could. Not always worked if they got covered in milk from cereals etc.

A week though that's awful! All children can sweat heaps at night!

Reactions: 6
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:-
Lazy says it has been a slow morning, when does she ever have anything else? (excluding Next Sale)
She loves Blackpool, it brings back so many memories ( which she struggles to remember, was it Christmas lights or Illuminations?)
Asks girls to guess where they’re going, Isla says Spain (Totally unenthusiastic reaction from girls at Blackpool, not even faked well)
Esme looked left out quite a lot tonight (she doesn’t look to be loving life at the minute)
Creepy trying to hide a bad shaving rash (God knows how many razors he gets through to ensure no little ginger bristles are showing)
All family eating usual crap in Blackpool and decide to call for a Nandos on the way home. ( Except they took Prinny home first and then went back out)

Boring,Boring,Boring.

Reactions: 19
I was a bad mum and stretched out two nights if I could. Not always worked if they got covered in milk from cereals etc.

A week though that's awful! All children can sweat heaps at night!
me too im afraid especially onesies for my boys but my daughter whos 16 changes hers daily, a week is just gross

Reactions: 3
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:-
Lazy says it has been a slow morning, when does she ever have anything else? (excluding Next Sale)
She loves Blackpool, it brings back so many memories ( which she struggles to remember, was it Christmas lights or Illuminations?)
Asks girls to guess where they’re going, Isla says Spain (Totally unenthusiastic reaction from girls at Blackpool, not even faked well)
Esme looked left out quite a lot tonight (she doesn’t look to be loving life at the minute)
Creepy trying to hide a bad shaving rash (God knows how many razors he gets through to ensure no little ginger bristles are showing)
All family eating usual crap in Blackpool and decide to call for a Nandos on the way home. ( Except they took Prinny home first and then went back out)

Boring,Boring,Boring.
I guess he's on Poundland razors as I bet they are struggling now with the pennies..

That's till the money comes in from the ifam for their merch. No wonder it was rush rush rush to put the site together.....still just because Chris' needs razors doesn't mean they need to rip off those ifam who are going above and beyond supporting Chris over his behaviour....although when I put it like that let them pay the price. If parents don't care what their children do online then why should the rest of us. I would be mortified if my child spoke to someone the way the ifam do online when they are just children at the end of the day.

Reactions: 9
Who sets off for a day out at gone 11am? I live further away from Blackpool than the Inghams and set off there at 8am a few weeks ago to be there for 10am so we had the full day
Not sticking up for them because bleugh!! Haha but I go every year to see the lights in Blackpool and we set off Late morning to get there for lunch/ Late lunch (we don’t live more than half an hour away from creepy & lazy) as it’s a long day if your not going on the pleasure beach or doing like Madame Tussaud’s or the tower. Xx

The kids need veg not chips and more chips lazy get more lazy and creepy get more creepy

Reactions: 4
I’m starting to think she attempting to kill one of the kids off with fat and sugar before the updated cash cow child comes along.
Get a bit of sympathy and a few views and make way for the next one in private school before the money runs out.

Breakfast. At 11.30/12 in Nando’s.
Cheeky breakfast ?
2 hours in a car followed by hot chocolate and probably numerous sugar laden snacks.
Cheeky heart attack food. ?
2 hours in the car again followed by dinner using all that lovely fruit and veg they bought yesterday.
HELL NO, NO
cheeky Nando’s part two. ?
Back to bed and then up early for school this morning.

Wonderful family, warms my heart, all of their blocked arteries must be busting with love and happiness for each other.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.