IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see there was no vlogging in the clothes shops, I hope the White Rose Shopping Centre have put a stop to it.
She’s now diagnosed herself with anaemia, I think she must have started back at the A’s in the medical dictionary. So tomorrow it’s a toss up between Bubonic Plague or Bedsores both of which are strong possibilities with those horrible lumps she’s had and the fact that she’s never off her Lazy arse.

Reactions: 36
I’ve always been suspicious of their devoid of tat house, either they have soooooper storage which is hidden well or they don’t lead a normal family life, where is the pile of ironing and the overflowing recycling box? I know they don’t ‘cook’ but the house looks like they don’t do anything there. They go out shopping or eating most days so there wouldn’t be any mess in the day, I’m pretty sure his Mum helps clean cause Sarah just doesn’t look like she could complete any chore without moaning for dear life. The only one that appears to reuse his clothing is creepy but maybe that’s cause it’s getting harder to get teenage emo clothes to fit? His beanies look fit for the bin sometimes. I’d love them to show us the cupboards full of shite or the 1000 odd socks, I’d relate far more to them if they showed us that behind it all they were a normal loving family and as others have said without the kids they’re pretty dull, if they did look at family life using local markets, reusing and cheap meals/days out etc then as a parent I would watch, but I don’t think they have the intelligence or depth either of them, they are just an odd couple at the complaints desk at Asda, that’s all they’ll ever be too
As we would say like a showhouse and you would never believe a family with small children lived there,thats where they need a reality check,its like stepford wives everything in its place,my house today looks like a bombs hit it with all the ironing and shoes everywhere but its lived in and full of love , I couldnt stand living somewhere that tidy to be honest

Reactions: 2
I see there was no vlogging in the clothes shops, I hope the White Rose Shopping Centre have put a stop to it.
She’s now diagnosed herself with anaemia, I think she must have started back at the A’s in the medical dictionary. So tomorrow it’s a toss up between Bubonic Plague or Bedsores both of which are a strong possibilities with those horrible lumps she’s had and the fact that she’s never off her Lazy arse.
I will go with bedsores,she’s had a busy weekend she will be asleep all week,even though she doesn’t sleep in the daytime

Reactions: 7
She’s now diagnosed herself with anaemia, I think she must have started back at the A’s in the medical dictionary. So tomorrow it’s a toss up between Bubonic Plague or Bedsores both of which are a strong possibilities with those horrible lumps she’s had and the fact that she’s never off her Lazy arse.
or bone idolness

Reactions: 10
Correct if I’m wrong but I’ve never seen the washing machine on, Sarah sorting the laundry or even washing hanging on the line (over the warmer months) surely as a daily vlogger this would be seen on a regular basis especially with 3 children.
It just seems like Sarah can’t be arsed to wash /dry anything especially bedding, probably a chore just to change bedding hence why it’s seen on the beds for months on end UGH!! so she just buys new. How pathetic!
bedbugs must be rife in that house eurggghhh

Reactions: 4
She’s now diagnosed herself with anaemia, I think she must have started back at the A’s in the medical dictionary. So tomorrow it’s a toss up between Bubonic Plague or Bedsores both of which are strong possibilities with those horrible lumps she’s had and the fact that she’s never off her Lazy arse.
I only go to White Rose Christmas time but I actually thought that when you walked in the place it has a notice about no recordings etc at the top of the doors...which I thought was common practice to be honest.

You have just triggered a memory..

As we don't need to be told CCTV is in place.

I've never known a family not to go out and do a food shop either. Chris is permanently going to the shop for ingredients for their meals. I don't know about you lot but my cupboards and fridge freezer are always stocked and we can always find something to rustle up as a meal. Who shops on a day to day basis?
Yes my mum used to in the 70s when we didnt have a fridge just a larder but nowadays its big shops, I hate food shopping anyway so I like getting it done in one foul swoop, also remember that time where she showed some food that was perfectly good from Morrisons and she was going to bin it because they where moving,I thought that was sinful when people need food to eat , it upset me in a way that she didnt recycle it or send it to a foodbank allin date as well

Reactions: 6
I knew it, I said the other day this week we’ll have a pregnancy ‘condition’ if any ladies are watching who’ve never had children they’re going to be terrified at the affliction that pregnancy seems to be! I don’t remember complaining or it even being on the main agenda when I was expecting, yes you do get tired and nauseous and have aches and pains, but it’s being pregnant! You’d really think she’d never been through it before! How would she cope if she actually had to go out like many of us and do a job for 37 hours a week plus the chores, PROPERLY taking care of the rest of the children I.e. making sure they have a good routine lots of rest and eat nutritious meals every day. She wouldn’t manage it I’m sure, she is like a pampered princess, I’ve never came across an adult parent who’s needs always seem to be prioritised over her children.

Reactions: 13
I only go to White Rose Christmas time but I actually thought that when you walked in the place it has a notice about no recordings etc at the top of the doors...which I thought was common practice to be honest.

You have just triggered a memory..

As we don't need to be told CCTV is in place.
It isn’t just in the centre itself, almost all the individual stores have a no filming policy. I know this because over a month ago I sat with the centre plans and spent all afternoon phoning as many as I could.
I asked to speak to the store or duty managers in each shop and asked them to explain their current policy on customers filming in store. At least 75% told me that their staff and security were fully briefed on the no filming in store policy. Staff had also been told that if they didn’t feel comfortable approaching customers and telling them to stop filming, they should call either a member of management or the security team.
Customers who refused to stop or got abusive to the staff would be asked to leave.

It isn’t just in the centre itself, almost all the individual stores have a no filming policy. I know this because over a month ago I sat with the centre plans and spent all afternoon phoning as many as I could.
I asked to speak to the store or duty managers in each shop and asked them to explain their current policy on customers filming in store. At least 75% told me that their staff and security were fully briefed on the no filming in store policy. Staff had also been told that if they didn’t feel comfortable approaching customers and telling them to stop filming, they should call either a member of management or the security team.
Customers who refused to stop or got abusive to the staff would be asked to leave.
But we are dealing with royalty here you know :ROFLMAO:

They will probably be at Blackpool for a good few hours still as most people go to see the lights this time of year and they won't even be on yet. For someone with such bad sickness she's sure coped well doing a 21/2 hour drive and a full day out!

Reactions: 9
Just seen on Mark Ferris IG story that he's turning the Blackpool lights on this evening. Would love to see their faces when they find out!

Reactions: 3
Also... Sarah's currently ig - I thought those boots were now 2 sizes small for izzy
We all know the lies she sprouts when she’s been reading on here and needs to react (it was after I mentioned she hardly had any shoes) It’s a sore point for me as I cannot fathom why with “apparantly” all the money they have they can’t afford bloody good shoes for them all! An advert from Nickelodeon today if anyone hasn’t been in contact with them? I do think they were demonetised for a short time as I never had adverts and now they are creeping back in again..see what I did there ? Also love the fact they dropped in the fact they were going private for scans but nhs for midwife etc. And she hasn’t seen one yet..can’t be that poorly..also the tablets she’s been taking where they not for the rash that had all of a sudden never been mentioned again but so happened to help with morning sickness..you are just full of shite Sarah..anaemia of yes I’ve got that for sure as I forgot I had it with the others. Vitamin tablets, fresh fruit and veg and less stress would help with fatigue...but you can’t do all of that can you it takes time away from the shopping priorities!

Reactions: 15
Anaemia? She wants to try having blood cancer and needing transfusions twice a week just to stay alive. Oh and yes I still manage to take my children to school despite wanting to curl up in a ball and shut out the world.

Reactions: 23
I've never known a family not to go out and do a food shop either. Chris is permanently going to the shop for ingredients for their meals. I don't know about you lot but my cupboards and fridge freezer are always stocked and we can always find something to rustle up as a meal. Who shops on a day to day basis?
I was starting to think Creepy had a part time job in a supermarket the other week. He was in Morrisons nearly everyday on the vlog.

Anaemia? She wants to try having blood cancer and needing transfusions twice a week just to stay alive. Oh and yes I still manage to take my children to school despite wanting to curl up in a ball and shut out the world.
Maybe if she ate a vegetable once in a while then she wouldn't be anaemic!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.