IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids schools must notice the girls are tired and worn out. Chris and Sarah must of had phone calls about it by now. It’s not like it’s a one off.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls fall asleep in class sometimes. They’re just not getting the rest.

Reactions: 10
On one on the vlogs Sarah moaned she couldn't afford to shop at Waitrose hence why they shop at Asda. As she was I think comparing herself to other family vloggers.

Which is again another lie. Yes you could if you valued food above the holidays and eating out all the time.

I actually don't care where anyone shops for groceries. A lot depends on your budget, your ethics and food choices.

We have pointed out the excessive spending on things like clothes, never to be seen again, duvet covers that are never washed or changed for a bargain never to be seen again. They walked out of their old house leaving coats hung in the hall way, no doubt clothes etc and just seemed to buy buy buy new everything.
My children had favourite clothing items, that would be worn till threadbare if I let them. It all seems not how a household works.

To me a parent is a role model. It's setting an example of what people do in a day.... Normal households have the buzz of washing machines, the smell of cooking daily not suddenly one week of slow cooking, wet clothes waiting to dry, mad dashes for school uniform which is probably the only thing they *may* wash, smells of the iron. Arguments of where's this item of clothing? The sock monster...there it just seem to be buy buy buy it's easier.
Correct if I’m wrong but I’ve never seen the washing machine on, Sarah sorting the laundry or even washing hanging on the line (over the warmer months) surely as a daily vlogger this would be seen on a regular basis especially with 3 children.
It just seems like Sarah can’t be arsed to wash /dry anything especially bedding, probably a chore just to change bedding hence why it’s seen on the beds for months on end UGH!! so she just buys new. How pathetic!

Reactions: 11
Tbh in the vlogs Chris is often putting washing in the machine, no washing line in sight though. They must tumble dry everything. I honestly think Chris does it all.
Sarah use to in the early vlogs , you’d see her changing the beds etc. It’s all beneath her now though.

Reactions: 13
Obviously as she’s stated herself things they do in the vlog they claim as tax deductible (hence reducing their overall tax bill) so eating out, trips and possibly to some extent ‘hauls’ and the items she shows us are also used against their tax bill, she’s obviously figured the more she’s seen to spend on her tv series the bigger tax break she gets so why break your back chopping veg when a carvery would on balance not cost much more and why struggle with processing 4 people’s pjs on a weekly basis when again buying new ones helps the tax bill. No care to the impact on the environment one bit. She has become way less relatable at the beginning they still annoyed me somewhat but it did feel altogether more genuine now it’s just as described ‘a business’ so they attempt to get the highest number of views even if the kids need a weekend off or some time to not be on camera, that’s irrelevant, they probably think by paying for their education it negates the need to be responsible for a lot of parenting duties and with that big kid soooper surprise fun mentality makes for a very odd upbringing then of course who could forget the Dads very public dubious messaging of youngsters!!! I really really feel for those children, I hope they see sense and find a balance I really do

Reactions: 7
Tbh in the vlogs Chris is often putting washing in the machine, no washing line in sight though. They must tumble dry everything. I honestly think Chris does it all.
Sarah use to in the early vlogs , you’d see her changing the beds etc. It’s all beneath her now though.
When they moved in, she said it was the first time they’d ever had a tumble drier. I hate the things but they are handy...

Reactions: 6
I've never known a family not to go out and do a food shop either. Chris is permanently going to the shop for ingredients for their meals. I don't know about you lot but my cupboards and fridge freezer are always stocked and we can always find something to rustle up as a meal. Who shops on a day to day basis?

Reactions: 13
why on earth would anyone apart from brainwashed ifam wear and support creepy and lazy. You may aswell wear jumpers saying i support sleaze bags and lazy old liars

I've never known a family not to go out and do a food shop either. Chris is permanently going to the shop for ingredients for their meals. I don't know about you lot but my cupboards and fridge freezer are always stocked and we can always find something to rustle up as a meal. Who shops on a day to day basis?
When for some reason I don’t get chance to do a weekly shop and I have to go daily for one I hate the chore of going but secondly I spend loads more, I’d say most families would have the basic ingredients for a lasagne already in...

Reactions: 4
I use to shop every day when I lived next door to a Tesco extra. I don’t believe the inghams do though , it’s a car trip I’m sure. They probably think they have to do something for the vlog, so shopping it is.

Reactions: 4
Said this elsewhere that “girl power” hoodie annoys me he most. I am all for girl power but not when it’s sold by a mother who victim shames young girls. Vile

Reactions: 38
Sarah pretends she’s moral and likes to take the high ground but just look at her behaviour.

Reactions: 5
If she finds the supermarkets don’t stock the stuff she needs to raise her bits and batsometer why the hell does she not do a weekly online “big shop”.
It’s not like she’s ever off her phone or iPad, unless she just keeps putting things in the basket then automatically deleting them.

Said this elsewhere that “girl power” hoodie annoys me he most. I am all for girl power but not when it’s sold by a mother who victim shames young girls. Vile
It’s not in the best of taste is it? It’s like they had 5 minutes to think of something inspirational ‘girl power’ and errr ‘blah blah blah’ £27.99 please. The equivalent one was the first that came upon google, it’s George which I find wears well, it’s also sequinned and it’s also £8, which is about the price it should be, maximum of £15, absolute maximum.

Reactions: 12
As Robbie Williams says
“you will leave here with a t-shirt and a programme
Got a house in LA, I’m still paying for it”

Reactions: 3
Going on today’s thumbnail this baby will have enough clothes never to see a washing machine! But yet they still share shoes and as far as I can see have one pair at a time..priorities love!

I’ve hardly watched any vlogs recently and the ones I watched a while ago I never saw Chris do any chores at home, only the constant running around and taking kids to school etc so I must have just missed those

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
baby haul with nicki and lazy creepy mention the baby over and over and izzy looks tired creepy feels rough that cos your up at night them people on there phones looking on google see if your creepy ingham keep there kids away from you fun there not mention the charity yet and there got a private doctor now wonder how much that cost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.