IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder which company in their right mind would want to print mech for this shower of shite. Then it came to me I bet Granny Jane and boy band (I’m only 31) Dave have set up a sweatshop in the garage. Granny’s garage obviously as Ceepy’s is full of half filled suitcases, old pyjamas, duvet covers and cobweb covered kitchen gadgets.
I can just see them cutting the labels out of cheap plain T-shirts and home printing piles of tat, whilst Lazy rests on a nearby sofa stuffing her face and barking orders.?

Reactions: 18
I did wonder which company in their right mind would want to print mech for this shower of shite. Then it came to me I bet Granny Jane and boy band (I’m only 31) Dave have set up a sweatshop in the garage. Granny’s garage obviously as Ceepy’s is full of half filled suitcases, old pyjamas, duvet covers and cobweb covered kitchen gadgets.
I can just see them cutting the labels out of cheap plain T-shirts and home printing piles of tat, whilst Lazy rests on a nearby sofa stuffing her face and barking orders.?
Perhaps they've made out they've got thousands of orders waiting. Money talks and some people don't care where it comes from!

Reactions: 1
Well at least this new baby will have some bodysuits to go under his clothes is all I can say!

Reactions: 3
be like a modern day sweatshop, I wonder if they will take up my offer of Only here for the Agriculture t shirts I asked for :):) might get them discounted seriuosly though whoin their right mind would be as brave to walk around with their name on their tshirts or hoodies they would get lynched , also A while back there was a girl that used to post on that other site that totally defended Chris and she was asked did she know him personally and if I remember rightly she had a child did it end up her being one of the victims or have I just made that up ?

Reactions: 3
Hey, MrMagoo

Stop sending me abuse! I’m posting it so everyone else can see just how unhinged you are!

Poopy pants. Just the sort of username I would expect from an adult with the mental capacity of a toddler. You've shown your true colours. Whilst everyone else has level headed debate about how to help rather than hinder the victims of Chris, you can keep sharpening that pitchfork of yours and see where it gets you. You're certainly not welcome in this community. I will engage no further. You're not fit to shine my shoes

I just skipped to the end to see about the merch. It's ready to launch this weekend, but they wont as they haven't had the samples yet and want to test them. "Sooo many people have been asking about merch" and what happened to the store so they just said they are working with a new comapny.

They should have had the samples weeks ago before launching / getting them printed.

Poor Esme, she seems so sad - like a child being forced to work.

Christ, that one clip sums up EVERYTHING that is wrong with this family :cry:

Reactions: 7
No part of the RealInghams
I’m not a part of it but I know the dynamics of how it works. I do not, have not and will not post on it. But it seems I’m being accused of running it. Magoo is going off half cocked and getting it completely wrong.

Oh dear their merch store is live again :rolleyes:

https://www.theifamstore.com/ -It looks as though it has been made on powerpoint :ROFLMAO:
Why couldn’t they have just used a photo of them all together? Like I don’t understand.. kinda just looks very poor and quickly put together.

And I mean I’ve clicked on various vlogs since their last merch stopped, along with checking their insta and Facebook - I can’t say I’ve seen that many comments in regards to merch????? Like yeah ok there may be a minority but to say it’s been so highly requested is perhaps not a lie, but not the truth either....

Reactions: 2
I’m not a part of it but I know the dynamics of how it works. I do not, have not and will not post on it. But it seems I’m being accused of running it. Magoo is going off half cocked and getting it completely wrong.
Clearly a step back needs to be taken here... divide and conquer works right in the family’s favour.

I’m a little shocked at the intimidation by DM, if I’m honest. Bit harsh, MrMagoo. Hope you’re ok, Poopy.

Add that to the list of sentences I never thought I’d say...

Reactions: 5
Keep it to the DM. No one's interested in handbags between two people that apparently want the same thing. How you can say you're for the victims when you think half truths, blatant lies, gossip and slander are presented as fact can in someway help the victims of that vile greaseball? I'm even starting to think you're an IFAM comes to muddy the waters. Now get it into your thick ?. Last time. Keep it to direct message only. I will probably ignore you for a while but if I want a laugh I'll probably have a quick look at whatever unbelievable shite your spouting next. Chris Ingham fucked an underage unicorn in the bike sheds of my friends sisters school? What ever. No credibility. HELL NO! DM only!! Anyone else reading, I'm so sorry. No more on here I promise. Can't promise for cretin but no more from me ?

Reactions: 1
I'm likely to get abuse for this but we don't need to start questioning others here. Poopy and Mrmagoo obviously have differing opinions which is expected on a forum. Let's stop the arguing now and conclude some have doubt on the realinghams and others trust them.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.