IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came lurking from GG to have some gossip and fun about this nauseating family
Read through all of the posts...

I AM REALLY SHOCKED at what you get up to on here!

It is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARASS people by emailing companies etc to ruin their business or their lives.
It is also a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to STALK people and that is certainly what you are doing on here!

This is no longer funny nor gossip at all. It’s vindictive and vile
Targeting Isabelle’s Instagram is evil. That poor girl has enough to cope with just being 13.

I’m reporting this site to the Police and I don’t think you’re immune because you have anonymous names.
I can identify some of you from GG and Twitter so won’t be long before you’re all rooted out and I’m glad

I’m a decent human being and this goes against anything decent I’ve experienced before.
I want no part of your TATTLE - it’s not tattle at all. It crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW on so many levels
Logging out

I’m not giving this person any attention by including their tattle handle.
I’m worried if I do Mr Christopher Ingham might speed dial Levi’s because if “nauseating family” doesn’t cross the line of decency I don’t know what does.

I mearly want to take the absolutely piss out of this comment by turning it into

I AM OFFENDED 101:
an introduction

1) when you really want to show how offended you are. Whip out the CAPS LOCK.
NOTHING SAYS OFFENDED LIKE CAPS LOCK

2) act superior, yes you’ve basically just admitted to being on not one but two gossip threads, but act like you’re better than everyone else anyway, let’s hope they forget that you actually signed up to do the thing you are SO UNBELIEVABLY absolutely appalled by ?
3) threats... everyone loves a good threat, if you can’t get the police to arrest every single person on a gossip thread, set that flying unicorn on the case. There’s nothing a flying unicorn likes more than tackling injustice. And candy floss, but mostly tackling injustice.... while eating candy floss. ?
4) chuck a teenager or child into the mix. “You evil bullies targeting a child...” sorry, what now?!
Sweetie you sniffing that candy floss!?
is there one message on this thread targeting anyone other that the adults running this channel and their adult sidekicks bullying left right and centre on line!?
We don’t even badmouth prinny. Seriously I’ve never seen a nice gossip thread that tattle. We’d all adopt prinny and make her our mascot, or the kids.

You can identify people from GG.!?
people with fake names on here like “whatwouldcoco” do who use their real names “whatwouldprinnydo” on GG ? damn, how could they be so stupid ? This is MI5 level sleuthing. You pesky kids

I’m bored typing, nothing left to do but CAPS LOCK
??

Please come back. After Sarah’s vile rash in full HD glory this has been the most entertaining thing we’ve seen in a while.
Your mentions must be popping. You’re like tattle royalty now.

I love how threads like this allow a good, honest, open conversation between members. We’re like a big old family with that crazy aunt you just can’t keep in the attic. ?
I’ve jumped on the bandwagon but it’s been fun.
Thank you for reading my ted tatty talks ?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
i wonder if one of them will mention this group in their next vlog then we will know for sure that it was either them or one of their friends, I say bring it on with the legal letters, I dont use twitter but have seen some of the messages on there and fully support anyone who is against this vile individual and his equally vile uneducated wife, I will be waiting for my letterbox to rattle with the sound of silence ....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think that jumper Sarah had on would look cute on certain women but not her.

The last stroller they showed was ugly (sorry if anyone has it/liked it!)

I also was thinking about Sarah and her lies, I'm wondering if her broken arm wasn't as bad as she said it was. She reckoned it was so bad she nearly needed an operation to pin it, but she came out a cast pretty quick, only wore the wrist support for a day and had no physio and she's not complained about it since... Well not until tomorrow's vlog anyway!

Reactions: 10
Hopefully the market will have some pre washed, ready peeled and chopped veg in lots of packaging because Sarah wouldn't want to damage her precious nails preparing fresh food for her family.

And hopefully she'll take the time to cook it appropriately and not just shove it in the slow cooker for a couple of years...

Reactions: 2
Well it does seem like Karma is no longer tweeting and all her pics and posts are no longer available...can we say thanks to you, you gave us loads of info and confirmed the feeling we had towards Chris and Sarah...please stay safe and take care of yourself...

Reactions: 16
Well it does seem like Karma is no longer tweeting and all her pics and posts are no longer available...can we say thanks to you, you gave us loads of info and confirmed the feeling we had towards Chris and Sarah...please stay safe and take care of yourself...
I don't want to go in to all the details for safety reasons, but I did message Karma privately to find out why there's been a disappearance.

There's been signs of physical intimidation... understandably wants to keep her own children and grandchildren safe. She still privately supports the cause. But no longer wants to draw attention back to herself.

Reactions: 16
This design for a t-shirt was Dm'd to me by a long time lurker, who wishes to remain anonymous for now.

I LOVE IT ??

Reactions: 37
I don't want to go in to all the details for safety reasons, but I did message Karma privately to find out why there's been a disappearance.

There's been signs of physical intimidation... understandably wants to keep her own children and grandchildren safe. She still privately supports the cause. But no longer wants to draw attention back to herself.
Why doesn’t this surprise me in the slightest.

This design for a t-shirt was Dm'd to me by a long time lurker, who wishes to remain anonymous for now.

I LOVE IT ??

Sarah’s asked to order 2 please, one in a size10 to show on camera and a size18 for a friend (definitely not her)

Reactions: 34
I also think Sarah doesn't want to leave Chris because it will be seen as her failing to all her chav friends and family that thought she made it.

She wants to be envied and have a middle class family.

She might be a size 12 in trousers because she is built like a potatoe with 2 stick legs. She stores all her fat at the top. She is probably a size 14 to 16 on top.

Reactions: 3
She's a size 10 using the same sizing method where Collen Nolan says shes a 10 ;)

Reactions: 2
I'm not one for body shaming but Sarah is much bigger than me and I'm a size 14! Even my husband commented that there's no way she's a 10

Reactions: 4
She said we get on with our neighbours but that not true most of there neighbours don't get on with them

I also think Sarah doesn't want to leave Chris because it will be seen as her failing to all her chav friends and family that thought she made it.

She wants to be envied and have a middle class family.

She might be a size 12 in trousers because she is built like a potatoe with 2 stick legs. She stores all her fat at the top. She is probably a size 14 to 16 on top.
Is it shameful to divorce in the chav community I wonder? Anytime I hear of women, sometimes men, sticking by someone despite them doing something horrendous they always appear to have been dragged up on some rough estate somewhere.

I'm not one for body shaming but Sarah is much bigger than me and I'm a size 14! Even my husband commented that there's no way she's a 10
I personally couldn’t give a tit what size anyone is, if they’re healthy and happy with it, it’s sod all to do with anyone else.
However Lazy hates it and knows old Creepy likes skinny young girls, neither of which she is.
So I happily dig at her Achilles Heel ( just below your dimply cankle Sarah) as I’m convinced this gets to her.

Reactions: 12
I’m reporting this site to the Police and I don’t think you’re immune because you have anonymous names.
I can identify some of you from GG and Twitter so won’t be long before you’re all rooted out and I’m glad
Oh gosh, I better get packing, good job I am going on holiday next week. It was all prebooked months ago, its not like i'm running away or anything. I just fancied a nice little B&B, can't say where, just a place to hang out and enjoy the agriculture and enjoy huge cooked breakfasts.

Reactions: 13
Oh gosh, I better get packing, good job I am going on holiday next week. It was all prebooked months ago, its not like i'm running away or anything. I just fancied a nice little B&B, can't say where, just a place to hang out and enjoy the agriculture and enjoy huge cooked breakfasts.
Have a superly amazing ridonkulous holiday, if you are at a loss on what to do just try Trip Adviser, OMG. Don't forget to look at the pretty buildings. STUNNING.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.