IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maternity clothing is always massive. Case in point in my last pregnancy I was a size 24 pre pregnancy and my maternity dresses and tops etc were a size 18 with room and still fitted at 9’months pregnant!!

I’m now a size 16 and not pregnant. Yes I am boasting about my weight loss. No shame being whatever size you are comfortable with but I wasn’t happy or comfortable at that size.

Reactions: 27
Agreed.

Surely she, as anybody in a ‘have they cheated?’ type scenario would, must have gone through the evidence herself, pieced together dates and messages and bits of information, maybe snooped on his phone, read the tweets and screenshots etc. She must have. So why is she still there? The evidence is overwhelming and she looks like a massive mug.

Surely she’s not so without a shred of self respect or common decency that she’d stay with such a creep for a bit of cash?
Exactly. Every man and woman who suspects they’ve been cheated on would do exactly what you’ve said and in her case would come up with what the rest of us have. That he’s a disgusting pervy creep who has indeed cheated and at every opportunity possible tried to cheat! But yeah I think it is all about the cash. She’s got no morals or mothering instinct at all

Reactions: 7
Vlogging in mothercare of all places. Perhaps they’re hoping to get discount! Sorry but what new mum-to-be wants to be baby shopping whilst those two disgusting vermin are on the loose in there.
And Sorry Sarah but I hate your tacky Christmas jumper and your fancy prams!

Reactions: 9
I hope Isabel gets to spend some time with her Dad's parents again soon, I also wonder if she sees her step brother whilst there because the just miss him

Reactions: 2
Will it give the game away if we all go on the run wearing our "I'm only here for the Agriculture" t-shirts? :eek::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ah I was getting them printed up as well wont be able to now I will have the letter sent cant afford to,unless I make them out of Prison overalls and then we would be totally inconspicuous might get beanies done as well then no one will know who we are

Agreed.

Surely she, as anybody in a ‘have they cheated?’ type scenario would, must have gone through the evidence herself, pieced together dates and messages and bits of information, maybe snooped on his phone, read the tweets and screenshots etc. She must have. So why is she still there? The evidence is overwhelming and she looks like a massive mug.

Surely she’s not so without a shred of self respect or common decency that she’d stay with such a creep for a bit of cash?
I reckon she was well aware he was cheating before any of this even came out. I'm sure one of his old friends said that pretty much? That he'd been cheating for ages/it wasn't news, and that she was prob staying with him for the money.

Wish my husband would treat me to a chip sandwich and a bowl of cheese,that’s relationship goals right there ????
I know shes so lucky to have such treats from such a kind caring man...have to tellmy husband to buck his ideas up obviously shes seeing loads of agriculture with him !!!

Reactions: 6
With those boots I think Sarah is planning a trip to the wild, Wild West
maybe they are staying at the Davy crockett ranch and she wants to get in the spirit of things....on another note thats the best laugh Ive had in ages when Heseltine came on, think whoever it is thinks we are the 12year old IFAM yeah right run along and stopinteruppting me from getting these t shirts printed, oh and by the way i do a nice line in hoodies as well excellent quality almost designer one would say but I dont like to brag

Some ifam are send death threats to the girls and other supporters of the girls
yes they`re pleasant arent they.I had a grown man saying if he met me he would rip my head off how nice of him, purely because I politely told him he was a mummys boy and to give his head a big fat wobble ,im thinking of letting him know where to meet me and bringing my husband along for the ride and lets see if he rips my head off then when my 6ft husband is there

• Heart
Agreed.

She's still there because she's extremely codependent and lazy. She can't even pick up a prescription and she likes it that way. She refuses to get her license once and for all because that means she wouldn't have an excuse for not sharing the responsibilities equally. She was only single for a very short time between Izzy's dad and Chris, so it would take too much adjusting on her own and she would probably have a breakdown. Some women can do it, some can't.

Maternity clothing is always massive. Case in point in my last pregnancy I was a size 24 pre pregnancy and my maternity dresses and tops etc were a size 18 with room and still fitted at 9’months pregnant!!

I’m now a size 16 and not pregnant. Yes I am boasting about my weight loss. No shame being whatever size you are comfortable with but I wasn’t happy or comfortable at that size.
Can I just say well done on your weight loss

Reactions: 3
She knows damn fine what he’s like! That’s why he hasn’t been posting on his social media or gone skating. She’s well aware he’s with her for convenience as much as she is him. They are living in a complete bubble just now and they are both as bad as each other. How toxic this relationship is is absolutely vile and I feel sorry for those poor girls. And I’m sorry there is so much more to life than shopping and holidays..How about decorating the house that isn’t selling a bit more less chavvy! By that I mean remove the Xmas things from the living room and sort out your damn middle section of the sofa that sits in your bay window (can’t even buy a couch properly!) And remove all the silver fake velvet furniture..maybe sit your driving test so you can be more independent and feel like you could live life without a chauffeur! Or maybe watch some Jeremy Kyle as that seems to be exactly what you are used to seeing (and might save some pennies you may need someday!)

Reactions: 13
New poster but have been reading here for a while. I just wanted to say that if Sarah had any sense and self respect, she'd have ditched the creepy sod with his ridiculously greasy mop and had taken herself off Youtube for a while. She would have received a lot of support and could have carried on with the vlogging even if it were just one or two main vlogs per week, her management would've stuck with her and helped her.

She needs to protect her daughters especially Issy from that pervert, it just makes me cringe whenever he's with her knowing what he's like. I always thought he was creepy before he was found out, he gives out the same vibe as Jonathan Joly (who chatted to girls as young as 10 on Omegle but got away with it). It's a terrible thing to imagine but if he ever made a pass at or assaulted Issy in any way then Sarah would be to blame for keeping him around. Someone said he chooses girls who looked like Sarah but I always assumed it was because they looked similiar to Issy. I wish social services were involved to at least ensure their kids were safe from the lecherous cretin.

Came lurking from GG to have some gossip and fun about this nauseating family
Read through all of the posts...

I AM REALLY SHOCKED at what you get up to on here!

It is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARASS people by emailing companies etc to ruin their business or their lives.
It is also a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to STALK people and that is certainly what you are doing on here!

This is no longer funny nor gossip at all. It’s vindictive and vile
Targeting Isabelle’s Instagram is evil. That poor girl has enough to cope with just being 13.

I’m reporting this site to the Police and I don’t think you’re immune because you have anonymous names.
I can identify some of you from GG and Twitter so won’t be long before you’re all rooted out and I’m glad

I’m a decent human being and this goes against anything decent I’ve experienced before.
I want no part of your TATTLE - it’s not tattle at all. It crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW on so many levels
Logging out
Came lurking from GG? That thread died in July! It's taken you a while to appear.

Companies actively encourage viewers feedback and if it was deemed inappropriate or illegal they would not respond or would send out generic Thank You for your thoughts.
Stalk? Do you watch the vlogs? They literally show every amazing, gorgeous, pretty place, item, product, nostril hair minus his ginger pubes. ( IF you can get me one that would be appreciated btw it would fully confirm we know he's ginger)

The concern about Isabelle shows although we are bitchy at times, we have morals and genuine concern over the way a young innocent 13 year old is being paraded and pimped out by her own parents. No one has targeted her. If I had seen anything that targeted her believe me I would have spoken up and so would many others on here.

No longer funny or gossip. Sadly Christopher's behaviour changed all that and brought out many more anti fam from lurking. Also the accusations made against him and the evidence showed it was serious hence the tone changed. We started talking from the heart more and understood the seriousness of the issue, unlike certain members of the Ingham clan, ifam members and Dixon crew who have abused, bullied and harassed victims of Mr Christopher John Malcolm Ingham, ( I'll use his full name to ensure you know for the legal papers I'm talking about him ?) to a level that crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW.

Btw feel free to contact me here or gembelle83 on GG. On Twitter you'll find me using the #noroomtogroomonyoutube.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Apparently UK/AUS sizes are the same. There is absolutely no way she's a size 10. I would guess size 14 at least, maybe 16. I have never seen a bowl of cheese served up with a meal. At first I thought it might be grated carrot.
Do you think they are "addicted" to eating crap? Do they like the taste and the greasy feeling of it digesting in their (bigger than they think) bodies? Their diet is so appalling, even when they try to cook something themselves and it really isn't fair on the girls.
Isla especially seems to love her fruit and veggies so it's not like it would be hard to prepare a healthy meal.
How about a trip to the Farmer's Market instead of another shopping trip to buy cheap crap most likely made by poor kids in china?

PS- If we mention it enough, it will happen. I predict some salad making or veggie shopping in the near future!

Reactions: 6
Apparently UK/AUS sizes are the same. There is absolutely no way she's a size 10. I would guess size 14 at least, maybe 16. I have never seen a bowl of cheese served up with a meal. At first I thought it might be grated carrot.
Do you think they are "addicted" to eating crap? Do they like the taste and the greasy feeling of it digesting in their (bigger than they think) bodies? Their diet is so appalling, even when they try to cook something themselves and it really isn't fair on the girls.
Isla especially seems to love her fruit and veggies so it's not like it would be hard to prepare a healthy meal.
How about a trip to the Farmer's Market instead of another shopping trip to buy cheap crap most likely made by poor kids in china?

PS- If we mention it enough, it will happen. I predict some salad making or veggie shopping in the near future!
Hopefully the market will have some pre washed, ready peeled and chopped veg in lots of packaging because Sarah wouldn't want to damage her precious nails preparing fresh food for her family.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.