IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came lurking from GG to have some gossip and fun about this nauseating family
Read through all of the posts...

I AM REALLY SHOCKED at what you get up to on here!

It is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARASS people by emailing companies etc to ruin their business or their lives.
It is also a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to STALK people and that is certainly what you are doing on here!

This is no longer funny nor gossip at all. It’s vindictive and vile
Targeting Isabelle’s Instagram is evil. That poor girl has enough to cope with just being 13.

I’m reporting this site to the Police and I don’t think you’re immune because you have anonymous names.
I can identify some of you from GG and Twitter so won’t be long before you’re all rooted out and I’m glad

I’m a decent human being and this goes against anything decent I’ve experienced before.
I want no part of your TATTLE - it’s not tattle at all. It crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW on so many levels
Logging out
Awkward.

It’s also illegal to harass alleged victims, to stalk Twitter users and out their personal and work details, but at least one of your band of trolls has done that at least twice from what I’ve seen... that’s not including the ones I haven’t noticed.

Reactions: 25
Chris's Florida catch 22 is so well deserved

Make inquiries to see if he's wanted or not welcome in the States, which will likely raise flags that may not have been there

Dont make inquiries and risk trying to enter, possibly resulting in finding he has an 'undesirable do not allow entry' or worse, hand to Orlando Police dept'

Look for the several years of as much as we LOVE! Florida Disney World, the girls LOVE LOVE LOVE Paris even more!!! It's better value, nearer, no jet lag, and just heaps more FUN!
If Chris truly believes he hasn’t done anything wrong and he has nothing to hide then he wouldn’t be worried about going to Florida
again. I can’t understand though why they insist on going to Disney time & time again. We’ve been to Disneyland Paris once and Florida twice and as much as we absolutely loved it, there are so many other beautiful countries I now want to experience. Australia was just a holiday of convenience and they made a total hash of it but what about some other European countries. I suppose if it doesn’t have a beach or theme parks then it’s a no go zone!

Reactions: 11

It is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARASS people by emailing companies etc to ruin their business or their lives.
It is also a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to STALK people and that is certainly what you are doing on here!

Targeting Isabelle’s Instagram is evil. That poor girl has enough to cope with just being 13.

I’m reporting this site to the Police and I don’t think you’re immune because you have anonymous names.
I can identify some of you from GG and Twitter so won’t be long before you’re all rooted out and I’m glad

I’m a decent human being and this goes against anything decent I’ve experienced before.
I want no part of your TATTLE - it’s not tattle at all. It crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW on so many levels
Logging out
And then!!

Get a grip! Commenting on the lies and crap THEY post openly online is not harassing or stalking you moron!

Lazy and creepy wouldn’t know decency and truth if it jumped on them while skinny dipping!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Logging out
Aww and you seem so friendly,we will miss you,don’t let the door hit you on the way out

Reactions: 16

Logging out

Gosh! You really are quite CROSS! You should also know that you aren't fooling ANYONE. You didn't have to MAKE AN ACCOUNT to lurk on here. I didn't make one straight away. Are you going to REPORT TWITTER as well since I think I've seen MORE EVIDENCE of people emailing companies re: Creepy's ANTICS than I have of anyone on here.

I'm sure we would ALL AGREE here that none of what Creepy HAS DONE nor the way he and LAZY have decided to handle it is FUNNY OR GOSSIP. We are just on the side of the vulnerable rather than the ARCH MANIPULATORS. If you're talking about vindictive and vile, I think you've got the WRONG PEOPLE.

In the interests of ACCURACY, did anyone actually "target" Isabelle's Instagram? How did anyone on here do that? Is Isabelle's Instagram even run by her anyway? Or does she maybe have a private one and the official one is a BUSINESS Instagram run by her parents?

Do you get the irony of THREATENING US? Good luck with reporting us to the Police. Good luck with explaining how you've STALKED US to work out who we are. As for it being a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARRASS people by emailing companies etc, do yourself a little favour and look up "retrospective due diligence". Anyone who has emailed those companies was doing them a favour.

You might want to rethink the branding of yourself as a DECENT HUMAN BEING. Because clearly, you are not.

You might want to rethink what you expect to find on a GOSSIP WEBSITE. Or you might not because you already knew FULL WELL what was on here before you made an account to join, just so you could have your little TANTRUM.

You might also want to think before you write and ask yourself if you have an actual CLUE what you are RANTING about before you go making a bleeping great FOOL of yourself. You clearly wouldn't know DECENCY and TRUTH if it hit you on the ARSE and from what you've written, it doesn't give the impression you have any understanding of LAW.

Do log back in and let us know how you got on though. :giggle:

p.s. In case you didn't get it, I didn't need to use CAPITALS to make my POINT. I was doing it to take the P*** out of you. I do hope that's not ILLEGAL as well. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Logging out
Stalking by commenting on a public vlog? I’m a very law abiding person, perhaps I should hand myself in for watching YouTube and talking about it ??‍♀ I sorta thought that was the point of vlogging channels? I must run, I’m a criminal at large!

Reactions: 20
Stalking by commenting on a public vlog? I’m a very law abiding person, perhaps I should hand myself in for watching YouTube and talking about it ??‍♀ I sorta thought that was the point of vlogging channels? I must run, I’m a criminal at large!
Will it give the game away if we all go on the run wearing our "I'm only here for the Agriculture" t-shirts? :eek::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 26
Granny Jane, is that you getting upset and shouty with your captal letters? (Capital letters are ‘big letters’ hope this helps your little brain)
If it wasn’t for the use of capitals I really wouldn’t have got the emphasis so for that I thank you for making it a little easier for us to understand your frustration.

Now, I was having a little break from your deplorable family because I was very upset about your adulterous son thinking it was acceptable to use a child’s painful death for monetary gain. However, you just poked me a little bit and now I shall bite.

We should be concerned about the possibility of Creepy heading over to France on his Disney holiday as the age of consent is 15. I can see it now, all that late night editing because the internet is bad in the room.

I was following the GG thread for a long time before coming over to this friendly forum. This is tame, though I’m afraid you may have just made things worse, your uneducated family has a tendency to do this.

By Vlogging you are voluntarily putting yourselves out there and should be expected to face criticism. Especially when you have behaved in the manner you have. These comments are not unwarranted.

This is the downside of being a public figure, or in your family’s case a public disgrace. You are openly putting everything out there. We hardly have to go digging. You practically serve up all of your personal information yourself.

As far as I am aware aside from a few comments, we have showed concern and understanding for the girls and what they are going through. All which could have been avoided if Chris Ingham had not let his sexual urges get the better of him, be honest with yourself, deep down you know this to be true. Like they say the truth hurts.

The group was quite fun and gossipy before The Inghams started earning money off the back of lies, miscarriages, domestic abuse and the death of a child.

I would happily show you my face and speak to you in person but I’m afraid that you would have to agree to an intelligent adult conversation however I feel that your lack of common sense, morals and all over crappy personalities would impede this conversation.

Admit that your actions were wrong and I’m sure we will move on ;-)

Sorry for the long post.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s either GRANNY or MONEY MAMMA , my money’s on money mamma . She writes in capitals for emphasis. Must have worked for her a time or two when keeping the IFAM in line .Wont work here .HELL NO ..Ha !

Reactions: 20
Sarah this ad is now popping up for you:
PSX_20180913_114153.jpg

Reactions: 16
Hilarious.

What’s even more hilarious is how identifiable Chris’ grammar and typing style is even from that heinous Ifamarino waffle. Exactly the same style as his messages to those young girls. God, he really is a moron.

Reactions: 14
It’s either GRANNY or MONEY MAMMA , my money’s on money mamma . She writes in capitals for emphasis. Must have worked for her a time or two when keeping the IFAM in line .Wont work here .HELL NO ..Ha !
They certainly don't have the decorum to be able to read, accept they have brought this on themselves and click off without commenting. They can't help but make situations 10 x worse for themselves.

Heseltine is an interesting name to use it's not a common surname.

Reactions: 2

Logging out
Why you lying’???

Reactions: 2
Hilarious.

What’s even more hilarious is how identifiable Chris’ grammar and typing style is even from that heinous Ifamarino waffle. Exactly the same style as his messages to those young girls. God, he really is a moron.
It's the same manipulation as the "Chris"video too. Go for Isabelle, she's the one who will feel most guilty about.

I was an old GG poster, we always defended the girls. They are lovely and don't deserve this. I have a teen daughter so have a soft spot for Isabelle, it's tough at that age and she has been thrown to the wolves by Chris and Sarah. She carries the vlogs and they know it, she is the money maker, it's who the IFAM watch and look up to. Her smile doesn't meet her eyes, she needs privacy and security and for the entirety of her school to not see her in her bikini, to not hear about her step-dad cheating on her mum and trying to chat up girls barely older than her. The second this scandal came out they should have put the camera down.

Reactions: 36
Heseltine, I have sent you a message if you would so kindly reply and arrange a good time for you in order for us to clear a few things up that would be great. I feel that by joining yesterday you wouldn't have had time to read the threads in great detail so feel free to jot down a list of questions you may have.

Like I said I'm not working today so we could schedule it for a convenient time..... I don't know if you have a school run, work commitments, dinner to get ready -I find a slow cooker works well for busy schedules) chuck in some pre-cut meat, stick a packet of Colmans don't bother with veg, not enough time in the day for that.

Oh that reminds me I need some fruit, though I'm really not sure what the difference is between an apple and a nectarine is because you know... CULTURE

You could always just skip tonight's book and hand them an Ipad. I know Leasa Wilkes is reading her book on her vloggs now its free if you don't have an audible account.

The only thing I need to do today is wash my new bed set, I don't like putting it straight on the bed out of the packet. Sometimes the chemicals cause me to come out in a rash.

Shall we arrange our debate for 5pm?

Reactions: 24
It's pretty sad that poorly shot and edited home movies constitutes a "buisness" for some.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.