IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so, are they not making a monetary donation for Isabelle's birthday?
I'm sure in tomorrow night's vlog they'll clear that up. They must spend over £500 on gifts each birthday, let's hope a nice fat cheque will be turning up at a charity of Isabelle's choosing by the end of the month.

Views for the Inghams are at their lowest. We might not see the Inghams face charges, but soon their channel won't cover their outgoings. That will be karma enough for me. Inghams, as we know you are reading - you committed to that school for your girls, sell everything else before you take away the security of that. Get rid of the tacky cars, the tacky house, the tacky purchases, and keep the one bit of quality you have managed to provide - a good school that gives your girls a small amount of protection from everything else you have exposed them to.

Reactions: 29
Because they were in Singapore they couldn’t donate the money (confusing but they made Isabelle say it so it didn’t sound so silly) but are going to have a massive clear out and donate those (again unsure whether they mean sellling the toys then donating or just donating..)
I don’t understand why being in Singapore prevented them making a donation? Surely writing a cheque or making a bank transfer is possible wherever you are? Unless you plan to rock up to the charity with bundles of cash (and a camera) maybe I missed it but I didn’t hear a specific charity mentioned? A family member of mine recently asked for donations to a local hospice instead of gifts, it was really easy to make the donation and give the thank you letter generated in her card, it all seems deliberately vague to me and clearing out old tat doesn’t seem to have anything to do with it either? So for your birthday we’re going to clear out your cupboards and donate the proceeds to charity, wow could they not do this on a regular basis anyway? Given the sheer amount of objects they own. I wouldn’t be surprised if the birthday donation was never mentioned again x

Reactions: 10
Most charities have online giving these days. So a screenshot and even blur out the amount so no one can criticise too little or say you have too much money of it was a large donation. That way no one would know if
It was £20 or £20000!

Reactions: 3
They clearly had internet access while they were in Singapore so could easily have donated to any charity - excuses as usual as to why they didn't and their pre-teen watchers are likely too young to have realised this.

Reactions: 11
Because they were in Singapore they couldn’t donate the money (confusing but they made Isabelle say it so it didn’t sound so silly) but are going to have a massive clear out and donate those (again unsure whether they mean sellling the toys then donating or just donating..)
So they are just going taking stuff to a charity shop like the rest of us!!!! But because it is them, they are making it into something special.

Reactions: 8
Came lurking from GG to have some gossip and fun about this nauseating family
Read through all of the posts...

I AM REALLY SHOCKED at what you get up to on here!

It is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARASS people by emailing companies etc to ruin their business or their lives.
It is also a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to STALK people and that is certainly what you are doing on here!

This is no longer funny nor gossip at all. It’s vindictive and vile
Targeting Isabelle’s Instagram is evil. That poor girl has enough to cope with just being 13.

I’m reporting this site to the Police and I don’t think you’re immune because you have anonymous names.
I can identify some of you from GG and Twitter so won’t be long before you’re all rooted out and I’m glad

I’m a decent human being and this goes against anything decent I’ve experienced before.
I want no part of your TATTLE - it’s not tattle at all. It crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW on so many levels
Logging out

Reactions: 1
If you check out Izzy’s birthday vlog on her sassy belle channel, what she actually says is “Charity Sale”.
She then adds that they are going to collect all their old games to sell.
So that’s Lazy back on eBay selling freebies and a donation at no cost to themselves.
Typical cheapskate riff-raff

Reactions: 4

It is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARASS people by emailing companies etc to ruin their business or their lives.
It is also a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to STALK people and that is certainly what you are doing on here!

Targeting Isabelle’s Instagram is evil. That poor girl has enough to cope with just being 13.

I’m reporting this site to the Police and I don’t think you’re immune because you have anonymous names.
I can identify some of you from GG and Twitter so won’t be long before you’re all rooted out and I’m glad

I’m a decent human being and this goes against anything decent I’ve experienced before.
I want no part of your TATTLE - it’s not tattle at all. It crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW on so many levels
Logging out
Get Fucked

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Logging out
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D Hi Sarah, any nice holidays planned this year?

Reactions: 56

Logging out
I 100% agree with you....this family is nauseating ??????

Reactions: 38

Logging out

That makes no sense?!
Why would you JOIN a website to "gossip and have fun about this nauseating family" then state it is no longer funny nor gossip?
Would watching youtube videos and commenting on photos freely posted online be classed as stalking?

Do you agree that Chris targeting those vulnerable young girls crossed the lines of decency on so many levels?

Reactions: 19
Did they ever donate that huge box of toys from spin master??

Reactions: 3

Logging out
What law is it against telling companies their adverts are supporting someone that targets young girls with mental health problems for sex? Are you reporting Vodafone and Sainsbury's to the police for removing their adverts and thanking people for informing them? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1532708287_married-youtube-star-chris-ingham-famous-for-family-vids-bombarded-fans-as-young-as...jpg

Reactions: 27

Logging out
If the police took no action against a grown man grooming a 16 year old girl, I'm pretty sure they won't give a shiny shite about a bunch of people on a gossip site gossiping.

" I want no part of your TATTLE" - good, because no one invited you here, love. Run along now!

Reactions: 43

Logging out
Stalk people ? ok then Sarah love. I'm pretty sure your husbands hairstyle is a criminal offence.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Logging out
Are you part of the allusive best lawyers in the country?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.