IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's gotta be a new hashtag born today #NegativeNectarapples ?

I may just print it on my own crappy t-shirt.
Can you make me one too and overcharge me for the privilege? Poorest quality fabric you can find if possible, I’ll raid my piggy bank and my little sisters to pay for it. Absolute bargain! So inspirational. I’ll wear it slaving over my slow cooker, no hate here just a lil ol’ #negativenectarapple!

Reactions: 10
I just joined the fb group mention before and I wonder if he go skinny dipping in Paris

Just seen this on twitter, YouTube’s rules and regs.
I’ve read this before and quoted it to them when reporting their channel but haven’t had anything back. I imagine lots of others have done the same too. It seems like YT don’t actually enforce these regulations unfortunately which is extremely frustrating!

Reactions: 10
I just joined the fb group mention before and I wonder if he go skinny dipping in Paris
France are really strict with their swimwear rules......proper speedos are required for males:LOL: So he won't be able to wear a t shirt either. It's only the Disneyland Paris hotels that are a bit more relaxed about it

Can you make me one too and overcharge me for the privilege? Poorest quality fabric you can find if possible, I’ll raid my piggy bank and my little sisters to pay for it. Absolute bargain! So inspirational. I’ll wear it slaving over my slow cooker, no hate here just a lil ol’ #negativenectarapple!
That'll be £35.99 please. It will be made in China by a factory with dubious standards. The iron-on #NegativeNectarapple motif will survive just about one wash. But don't let that put you off. Just do an Ingham-family-bed-sheets and keep it on for a few months. When it's simply too full of dirt, emo hair grease or skin cells, don't pop it in the wash! Who even can be arsed to do that? Just buy another one!! WOW, POW, OMG, SURPRISE.

Now I know that may sound expensive, but consider this... for every t-shirt sold, I will be donating 0.05% of the profit to the our chosen charities. They are the Poor, Poor, Pregnant Wife Foundation and the Yorkshire branch of the Hell, No! support group.

Reactions: 30
That'll be £35.99 please. It will be made in China by a factory with dubious standards. The iron-on #NegativeNectarapple motif will survive just about one wash. But don't let that put you off. Just do an Ingham-family-bed-sheets and keep it on for a few months. When it's simply too full of dirt, emo hair grease or skin cells, don't pop it in the wash! Who even can be arsed to do that? Just buy another one!! WOW, POW, OMG, SURPRISE.

Now I know that may sound expensive, but consider this... for every t-shirt sold, I will be donating 0.05% of the profit to the our chosen charities. They are the Poor, Poor, Pregnant Wife Foundation and the Yorkshire branch of the Hell, No! support group.
‘Emo hair grease’ like normal hair grease but with added pondering melancholy....
Oh that’s great, I already do that, I consider everything to be pretty much disposable, even houses, you just ’litrally’ get a new one. Can you guarantee that they come from a country with zero human rights? Whilst you’re in the design phase you might want to consider some full face balaclavas, just ideal for visiting foreign countries and theme parks, they double up for use when your herpes flairs up too! I’d be willing to pay up to £45.99 for one of them, my little brother has a piggy bank I’ve not had to smash yet, like you said I can just get him a new one anyway! Great stuff, can’t wait now #negativenectarapples rule! X

Reactions: 7
France are really strict with their swimwear rules......proper speedos are required for males:LOL: So he won't be able to wear a t shirt either. It's only the Disneyland Paris hotels that are a bit more relaxed about it
I found them through their Disneyland Paris vlogs and I’m sure he somehow managed to wear a t shirt in the pool! I can’t quite believe they’re going there during half term to be honest, they’ll be a lot of British families there and at least one of those families is going to have seen their ugly mugs in the papers. Even if no one says anything directly to them they’ll get a few funny looks no doubt, they’re so selfish to put their children through that! What’s lazy planning on doing as well? She’s not going to be able to go on the majority of rides. Not sure of the reasoning behind it but basically anything with a lap bar isn’t recommended for a pregnant woman so I think that’s almost all of the rides!

Reactions: 5
I have many cast member friends who work at Disneyland Paris in Entertainment and also management so I will be making sure they know about this.
Reckon emails will also help? Wouldn’t know where to start personally but I feel like that is honestly just taking the piss. Although I did say that would be the case because Sarah couldn’t miss out of their annual trip even though they did last year because they got sooooooo much grief and hate for going on sooooo many holidays it was just too much to handle...
like I don’t know what could potentially done about it but surely Disney don’t want that kind of rumour or whatever associated with them especially as sorrrrry but what’s to stop him doing it again? If you do that and are denying it at all costs then means mentally dirranged and probably think he’s gotten away with it once that he can try again.

I also find it hilarious how most youtubers are more humble and have a pet name for their followers because they don’t want to call them fans and yet they both refer to everyone as fans like ngl people would see someone in the street and recognise them be like yh I wanna photo doesn’t mean they’re fkin in love with them just means want a chance to be on a vlog (personally). On that note, ifamarinos??? like sorry but how old is he????? trying to be relevant but it’s anything but. & I’m pretty sure another youtubers has had the “arinos” bit as their follower name so again can’t come up with anything original-arinooooos.

Reactions: 2
I found them through their Disneyland Paris vlogs and I’m sure he somehow managed to wear a t shirt in the pool! I can’t quite believe they’re going there during half term to be honest, they’ll be a lot of British families there and at least one of those families is going to have seen their ugly mugs in the papers. Even if no one says anything directly to them they’ll get a few funny looks no doubt, they’re so selfish to put their children through that! What’s lazy planning on doing as well? She’s not going to be able to go on the majority of rides. Not sure of the reasoning behind it but basically anything with a lap bar isn’t recommended for a pregnant woman so I think that’s almost all of the rides!
I was thinking that too, I couldn’t bear the thought of putting my kids in a situation where they might be frightened or embarrassed of me, it’d be absolutely wrong of anyone to approach them or say anything untoward but it is a very emotive subject and some people will make their views public, it’s unthinkable how traumatic that would be for his children ?

Reactions: 5
What’s happened to karma on twitter? It’s not showing any of her posts for me??

I defo think (hopefully) Disney would take it seriously...I mean otherwise it could damage their rep, especially with it having happened at the Florida resort already.

What’s happened to karma on twitter? It’s not showing any of her posts for me??
Same...all I see is one retweet and a loading symbol. All of the media tweets/screenshots appear to have been deleted as there's no media tab there? Wonder if Inghams have reported her so much that they deleted them? Or if she was forced to delete them herself? I know she did say she received a couple of letters.

Reactions: 2
That was an obscene amount of plastic tat she bought just for Halloween. Who needs all that single use stuff for one day.

Eyes were darting all over the place talking about how she buys the tit for the girls and she enjoys it. It's just cheap material for a her tit videos.

I'm happy we forced them to have half a red pepper between them and isla to have a nibble of an apple. How about eating something green next?!

Reactions: 3
Reckon emails will also help? Wouldn’t know where to start personally but I feel like that is honestly just taking the piss. Although I did say that would be the case because Sarah couldn’t miss out of their annual trip even though they did last year because they got sooooooo much grief and hate for going on sooooo many holidays it was just too much to handle...
like I don’t know what could potentially done about it but surely Disney don’t want that kind of rumour or whatever associated with them especially as sorrrrry but what’s to stop him doing it again? If you do that and are denying it at all costs then means mentally dirranged and probably think he’s gotten away with it once that he can try again.

I also find it hilarious how most youtubers are more humble and have a pet name for their followers because they don’t want to call them fans and yet they both refer to everyone as fans like ngl people would see someone in the street and recognise them be like yh I wanna photo doesn’t mean they’re fkin in love with them just means want a chance to be on a vlog (personally). On that note, ifamarinos??? like sorry but how old is he????? trying to be relevant but it’s anything but. & I’m pretty sure another youtubers has had the “arinos” bit as their follower name so again can’t come up with anything original-arinooooos.
This is the email address (I think) of the CEO of Disneyland Paris [email protected]
I’m going to send an email and see 1) if it sends and 2) if I get a response of any kind! I’ll keep you all posted

Reactions: 12
‘Emo hair grease’ like normal hair grease but with added pondering melancholy....
Oh that’s great, I already do that, I consider everything to be pretty much disposable, even houses, you just ’litrally’ get a new one. Can you guarantee that they come from a country with zero human rights? Whilst you’re in the design phase you might want to consider some full face balaclavas, just ideal for visiting foreign countries and theme parks, they double up for use when your herpes flairs up too! I’d be willing to pay up to £45.99 for one of them, my little brother has a piggy bank I’ve not had to smash yet, like you said I can just get him a new one anyway! Great stuff, can’t wait now #negativenectarapples rule! X
sounds too good i willhave one , also do you do any im only here for the agriculture t shirts please ?

Reactions: 9
That was an obscene amount of plastic tat she bought just for Halloween. Who needs all that single use stuff for one day.

Eyes were darting all over the place talking about how she buys the tit for the girls and she enjoys it. It's just cheap material for a her tit videos.

I'm happy we forced them to have half a red pepper between them and isla to have a nibble of an apple. How about eating something green next?!
Well she couldn’t do it last year as they were in Florida for Halloween so she’s got to suuuuper duuuuper make up for it this year as they sooooo totally missed out last year.

I'm sure the first person I saw use "ifamarinos" was Rob McBanter.

Not that I watch the vlogs so can't comment on whether the Inghams used it previously.
It was originally Katrinarinos. When she was vlogging regular a fan group called themselves Katrinarinos then Chris started using ifamarinos.

Reactions: 1
After all the fuss over New York being leaked because of her being on facebook groups, you would think Sarah would join groups using a fake profile.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.