Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Oh Sarah makes me laugh , I nearly choked ? she thinks she’s a size 10. Apparently the size 10 fits now and the 14 is “baggy”.
She says “imagine this with a big bump” , sorry Sarah you already have a big bump and it’s not all baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
D

DramaLlama

Well done that woman (y)(y)(y)(y) Wonder how long before this one is deleted.
Funny how that comment was there for 38 min and then within 5 min of me posting about it here, it's gone. If anything, I would say deleting the comment has hopefully answered that lady's question though. The pair of you make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
The biggest indication that they don't eat nearly enough fruit and vegetables is the lack of colour in their meals. It's all brown/grey slop. There's no reason why they couldn't have had a side of mixed veg which would be quick and easy to heat up or they could chop some fresh ones which would take 5 minutes.
Tomorrow’s vlog featuring side of mixed veg as suggested by the friendly fellows on tattle.life

Reactions: 22

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
688C038D-F4D2-4D45-A3AA-BE51E324DFCE.png

Is that last comment taking the piss out of them? I really can’t tell with some of the comments sometimes! It’s how they’ve used the phrase ‘tv show’ and then asked for cooking and travelling vlogs - neither of which they’ve ever done and that random bit of health advice with the suggestion of an orange everyday?

Chris-Ming-ham

Another pregnancy clickbait title tonight. Can't even be arsed to watch
Just seen the title. Pregnancy anxiety? Oh do fuck off Sarah. Using MH against the girls that came forward about Chris... But you use it to your own advantage, for money? Utter twunt ??

Last edited:

Mayday

VIP Member
I haven't watched the vlog, but it must be so shit to invite someone to your fundraiser hoping it would drum up donations/publicity (guessing they were invited before the news came out) and because the daughter was a fan, only to have them receive presents/gifts and make it all about them. If that was me, I'd make it clear we're not accepting gifts unless its a donation and if you want to buy something, to donate it to a children's hospital or charity of the parent's choice.

Reactions: 21

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I know everyone wants the quick stroke of justice to come down on Greasy and Lazy.

But it takes time. It's a process that has already begun and cracks have formed and are widening.

I am American, we know a slow burn. It took two years for Watergate and Nixon. It's taking quite some time for Trump and his misdeeds.

It takes time but it is happening.
Agree. There was a time when they could have rescued themselves, but that has passed and they have sealed their fate. The way they and their families and supporters have conducted themselves have made them irredeemable. They must be haemorrhaging money on school and legal fees while their future income is vanishing. Their views are tanking and won’t replenish, advertisers are one after the other pulling their ads, meet and greets and events are gone, co-promotion is gone, image is unsellable, can’t trust anybody (as he must know deep down anyone telling him what he’s done is ok is lying to him). Compare that to the Zoella days when they were on a trajectory that would have made them a fortune. They hade it made, all he had to do was not send teenage fans sexual messages, and he went and blew it!

• Heart

Hiccups

Funny how that comment was there for 38 min and then within 5 min of me posting about it here, it's gone. If anything, I would say deleting the comment has hopefully answered that lady's question though. The pair of you make me sick.
Deleting it instead of answering and addressing concerns should be enough for anyone with even a little bit of a conscious.

They are disgusting.

Curious

Well my comment on their facebook page only lasted a minute or two! I asked when they were going to reveal the sex of the baby to their fans, the day after the birth to keep the views coming in?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Chris-Ming-ham

this whole topic of chris has really pretty much completed it's path. at this point, nothing more can be done than knowing what happened, and simply just not watching and interacting with them anymore. its like i phone release a crappy phone, no one will buy it and move on from it. what i see from twitter and here, just going in circles. jess won. the world pretty much hates Chris now. a small group watch them
You think Jess 'won'? I don't think there is anything to do with 'winning' on either side of the situation. So I think that's a bit of distasteful comment to make, sorry.

instacharlie

VIP Member
this whole topic of chris has really pretty much completed it's path. at this point, nothing more can be done than knowing what happened, and simply just not watching and interacting with them anymore. its like i phone release a crappy phone, no one will buy it and move on from it. what i see from twitter and here, just going in circles. jess won. the world pretty much hates Chris now. a small group watch them
I doubt Jess and her family would think that she's won. Not whilst that man is in complete denial!
I also think there's more girls out there who haven't come forward for one reason or another. There are a lot of people out there who may be completely unaware of what's gone on, so even if it takes another 6 months of people posting the same info over and over again then it may save someone else from being taken in by them.

Hatshepsut

I did notice on last nights vlog he was singing the praises of Home Sense and said they hadn’t been there for a couple of months. He then said he would talk more about what he was buying when he got in the shop.
The next shot was cut to the car park and it was never mentioned again.
This store was one of many on that retail park that have been contacted regarding him and I am guessing that he was told to stop filming.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I'd love to see Sarahs face as she found out Emilia SacconeJoly had her entire birthday paid for by LOL. She'd be spitting feathers

B

BoopDeBoop

Do Creepy and Lazy have a sponsorship deal with Sharpies? Because they can be no other explanation for "the eyebrows".

Super close up of Creepy's face. Please. Can you not?

How much can you talk about changing the bedding in one vlog? I'm sure at one point Creepy or Lazy mentioned that it hadn't been changed since they got back from holiday. Yes. We know. Since you went to Forest Holidays LAST FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS!!!

Enough talk about spring cleaning. For the love of Christmas, Chris, would you just Wash. Your. Bleeping. Hair!

Also Chris, you are 34. Your step daughter is 13. Even without things being the way they are now, why would you EVER go through her drawers for whatever reason? You are being seriously inappropriate. Sarah, you are enabling.

Clarabelle76

Came lurking from GG to have some gossip and fun about this nauseating family
Read through all of the posts...

I AM REALLY SHOCKED at what you get up to on here!

It is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARASS people by emailing companies etc to ruin their business or their lives.
It is also a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to STALK people and that is certainly what you are doing on here!

This is no longer funny nor gossip at all. It’s vindictive and vile
Targeting Isabelle’s Instagram is evil. That poor girl has enough to cope with just being 13.

I’m reporting this site to the Police and I don’t think you’re immune because you have anonymous names.
I can identify some of you from GG and Twitter so won’t be long before you’re all rooted out and I’m glad

I’m a decent human being and this goes against anything decent I’ve experienced before.
I want no part of your TATTLE - it’s not tattle at all. It crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW on so many levels
Logging out
Stalking by commenting on a public vlog? I’m a very law abiding person, perhaps I should hand myself in for watching YouTube and talking about it ??‍♀ I sorta thought that was the point of vlogging channels? I must run, I’m a criminal at large!