Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
What charity did Isabelle’s birthday money get donated to , has she mentioned it ?
Because they were in Singapore they couldn’t donate the money (confusing but they made Isabelle say it so it didn’t sound so silly) but are going to have a massive clear out and donate those (again unsure whether they mean sellling the toys then donating or just donating..)

Missusnaz

VIP Member
What’s the heartbreak click bait today then? I’m not watching but they really are scraping the barrel by the looks of it?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I wonder if they'll carry on gymnastics too, they only just started that before summer, although I only seem to remember them going once?

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I don’t want to make it sound like I’m sticking up for this scumbag, or defending him in anyway, and I don’t think anyone has “won” at all. But I do think bar loosing a huge amount of money quickly, and a few spons and subs long term, they won’t face any real consequences from this. People will forget, the baby will come and they will give the viewers (and kiddy Ifam) the content they want from the inghams, the gifts, the hauls, new clothes, purchases after purchases and a view of the happy family with the bouncing new baby that everyone signed up for. Unless youtube take action or the larger channels continue to speak out I can’t see this being any different and this time 12 months, they will be back on the road to recovery. Like all other families that have a baby but with a lot more tack and purchases, Sorry for going against the grain with this comment, I want them to suffer just as much as anyone, but I’m not holding out much hope that they will, not longterm
I think you’re right. That’s why they haven’t addressed it on their channel as they know this. :rolleyes:

lcfc33

So disappointed right now that there are no beans on toast or cheese toasties attempted.At least if the girls are getting no fruit or veg in their diet at least they would have got fibre from the beans and maybe even got a shite!!!!!!!
There did have veg today with there gammon

uwu

VIP Member
Jaack mate has tweeted, suggesting an upload in the next 30 minutes. I do hope this means the full video he promised on the Ingham situation after the last one...
He was talking about a boxing video so I don't think it will be about Chris. Hope I'm wrong.