Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Granny Jane, is that you getting upset and shouty with your captal letters? (Capital letters are ‘big letters’ hope this helps your little brain)
If it wasn’t for the use of capitals I really wouldn’t have got the emphasis so for that I thank you for making it a little easier for us to understand your frustration.

Now, I was having a little break from your deplorable family because I was very upset about your adulterous son thinking it was acceptable to use a child’s painful death for monetary gain. However, you just poked me a little bit and now I shall bite.

We should be concerned about the possibility of Creepy heading over to France on his Disney holiday as the age of consent is 15. I can see it now, all that late night editing because the internet is bad in the room.

I was following the GG thread for a long time before coming over to this friendly forum. This is tame, though I’m afraid you may have just made things worse, your uneducated family has a tendency to do this.

By Vlogging you are voluntarily putting yourselves out there and should be expected to face criticism. Especially when you have behaved in the manner you have. These comments are not unwarranted.

This is the downside of being a public figure, or in your family’s case a public disgrace. You are openly putting everything out there. We hardly have to go digging. You practically serve up all of your personal information yourself.

As far as I am aware aside from a few comments, we have showed concern and understanding for the girls and what they are going through. All which could have been avoided if Chris Ingham had not let his sexual urges get the better of him, be honest with yourself, deep down you know this to be true. Like they say the truth hurts.

The group was quite fun and gossipy before The Inghams started earning money off the back of lies, miscarriages, domestic abuse and the death of a child.

I would happily show you my face and speak to you in person but I’m afraid that you would have to agree to an intelligent adult conversation however I feel that your lack of common sense, morals and all over shitty personalities would impede this conversation.

Admit that your actions were wrong and I’m sure we will move on ;-)

Sorry for the long post.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Hatshepsut

this whole topic of chris has really pretty much completed it's path. at this point, nothing more can be done than knowing what happened, and simply just not watching and interacting with them anymore. its like i phone release a crappy phone, no one will buy it and move on from it. what i see from twitter and here, just going in circles. jess won. the world pretty much hates Chris now. a small group watch them
I’ll stop when that pair are off YouTube and he has no more influence over young girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Impleo

VIP Member
Wait so, are they not making a monetary donation for Isabelle's birthday?
I'm sure in tomorrow night's vlog they'll clear that up. They must spend over £500 on gifts each birthday, let's hope a nice fat cheque will be turning up at a charity of Isabelle's choosing by the end of the month.

Views for the Inghams are at their lowest. We might not see the Inghams face charges, but soon their channel won't cover their outgoings. That will be karma enough for me. Inghams, as we know you are reading - you committed to that school for your girls, sell everything else before you take away the security of that. Get rid of the tacky cars, the tacky house, the tacky purchases, and keep the one bit of quality you have managed to provide - a good school that gives your girls a small amount of protection from everything else you have exposed them to.

Reactions: 29

Dragon100

Chatty Member
So in the last few days we have moaned they don't changs bedding often, the youngest never play with their hideous dolls and Izzy does not get to spend time with friends. All this has been righted today .. New thread should have been titled 'we lurk on tattle & follow like cattle'

Maybe we should start suggesting ridiculous stuff and see what they go with!!

Reactions: 28

Lukernotposter

The comment about traveling and cooking was mine. It's stayed up over an hour and they've deleted lots since, so it's got past them.

Please Everyday Do Oranges :D

Reactions: 28

Hatshepsut

Thanks everyone for the recaps on tonight’s vlog, I’ve been out for a lovely meal with my sister and got a bit of Ingham gossip.
My two nieces aged 14 and 12 go to a private all girls school. Today there was a special talk after morning assembly for all year groups to raise awareness of safety online. The topic has never been addressed this way before and they had a speaker from the police.
The school has set up mentors from the sixth form girls to hold a weekly meeting with any pupils who wish to attend to raise any concerns they have regarding online issues.
Although Creepy’s name had not been mentioned by the speaker apparently it was greatly mentioned by most of the girls throughout the day.
The general opinion was that he was a disgusting old man with a creepy face who should not be allowed to make videos. Any of my nieces schoolmates who may have watched in the past had long since stopped and thought the vlogs were “sad and lame”
My sister definitely thinks that the Creepy situation prompted this increased awareness of the issue as he had been the topic of quite a lot of the parents at the schools pre-term gathering.
Slightly OT my meal was lovely, I didn’t have gammon or chips and the red wine slipped down a treat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Maternity clothing is always massive. Case in point in my last pregnancy I was a size 24 pre pregnancy and my maternity dresses and tops etc were a size 18 with room and still fitted at 9’months pregnant!!

I’m now a size 16 and not pregnant. Yes I am boasting about my weight loss. No shame being whatever size you are comfortable with but I wasn’t happy or comfortable at that size.

F

FamHam

Came lurking from GG to have some gossip and fun about this nauseating family
Read through all of the posts...

I AM REALLY SHOCKED at what you get up to on here!

It is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARASS people by emailing companies etc to ruin their business or their lives.
It is also a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to STALK people and that is certainly what you are doing on here!

This is no longer funny nor gossip at all. It’s vindictive and vile
Targeting Isabelle’s Instagram is evil. That poor girl has enough to cope with just being 13.

I’m reporting this site to the Police and I don’t think you’re immune because you have anonymous names.
I can identify some of you from GG and Twitter so won’t be long before you’re all rooted out and I’m glad

I’m a decent human being and this goes against anything decent I’ve experienced before.
I want no part of your TATTLE - it’s not tattle at all. It crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW on so many levels
Logging out
What law is it against telling companies their adverts are supporting someone that targets young girls with mental health problems for sex? Are you reporting Vodafone and Sainsbury's to the police for removing their adverts and thanking people for informing them? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1532708287_married-youtube-star-chris-ingham-famous-for-family-vids-bombarded-fans-as-young-as...jpg

uwu

VIP Member
I have many cast member friends who work at Disneyland Paris in Entertainment and also management so I will be making sure they know about this.

Reactions: 26

Neenagone

It is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARASS people by emailing companies etc to ruin their business or their lives.
It is also a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to STALK people and that is certainly what you are doing on here!

Targeting Isabelle’s Instagram is evil. That poor girl has enough to cope with just being 13.

I’m reporting this site to the Police and I don’t think you’re immune because you have anonymous names.
I can identify some of you from GG and Twitter so won’t be long before you’re all rooted out and I’m glad

I’m a decent human being and this goes against anything decent I’ve experienced before.
I want no part of your TATTLE - it’s not tattle at all. It crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW on so many levels
Logging out
Stalk people ? ok then Sarah love. I'm pretty sure your husbands hairstyle is a criminal offence.

• Haha
B

BoopDeBoop

Stalking by commenting on a public vlog? I’m a very law abiding person, perhaps I should hand myself in for watching YouTube and talking about it ??‍♀ I sorta thought that was the point of vlogging channels? I must run, I’m a criminal at large!
Will it give the game away if we all go on the run wearing our "I'm only here for the Agriculture" t-shirts? :eek::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hiccups

I know everyone wants the quick stroke of justice to come down on Greasy and Lazy.

But it takes time. It's a process that has already begun and cracks have formed and are widening.

I am American, we know a slow burn. It took two years for Watergate and Nixon. It's taking quite some time for Trump and his misdeeds.

It takes time but it is happening.

Reactions: 25

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I love how the Inghams always claim to be living their best life and how every day is super duper amazeballs when in reality they're just sat refreshing social media and deleting negative comments. They can call me a jealous hater all they want but at least when I smile and my kids laugh, it's genuine!

sAvia

So in the last few days we have moaned they don't changs bedding often, the youngest never play with their hideous dolls and Izzy does not get to spend time with friends. All this has been righted today .. New thread should have been titled 'we lurk on tattle & follow like cattle'

Maybe we should start suggesting ridiculous stuff and see what they go with!!
It's kind of like playing The Sims! Hah!

G

Ginger

Logging out
Awkward.

It’s also illegal to harass alleged victims, to stalk Twitter users and out their personal and work details, but at least one of your band of trolls has done that at least twice from what I’ve seen... that’s not including the ones I haven’t noticed.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Heseltine, I have sent you a message if you would so kindly reply and arrange a good time for you in order for us to clear a few things up that would be great. I feel that by joining yesterday you wouldn't have had time to read the threads in great detail so feel free to jot down a list of questions you may have.

Like I said I'm not working today so we could schedule it for a convenient time..... I don't know if you have a school run, work commitments, dinner to get ready -I find a slow cooker works well for busy schedules) chuck in some pre-cut meat, stick a packet of Colmans don't bother with veg, not enough time in the day for that.

Oh that reminds me I need some fruit, though I'm really not sure what the difference is between an apple and a nectarine is because you know... CULTURE

You could always just skip tonight's book and hand them an Ipad. I know Leasa Wilkes is reading her book on her vloggs now its free if you don't have an audible account.

The only thing I need to do today is wash my new bed set, I don't like putting it straight on the bed out of the packet. Sometimes the chemicals cause me to come out in a rash.

Shall we arrange our debate for 5pm?

Reactions: 24

Hatshepsut

I see Creepy now needs a disguise when he goes to the park with his mummy and Lazy.
He’s still recognisable by the GINGER COMB-OVER ? 4825E6DC-9637-4B45-9401-A8F6953C9915.jpeg

It's me

Iconic Member
this whole topic of chris has really pretty much completed it's path. at this point, nothing more can be done than knowing what happened, and simply just not watching and interacting with them anymore. its like i phone release a crappy phone, no one will buy it and move on from it. what i see from twitter and here, just going in circles. jess won. the world pretty much hates Chris now. a small group watch them
Nothing really got sorted though has it?

He's basically denied it all. Saying he's never sent sexual messages, or groomed anyone. Well yeah he did...and if Jess had met him which thankfully she didn't..then there would be a lot more to report.

He was 'grooming' another young girl to meet when Jess broke her silence

There have no doubt been several more that dare not come forward as all he did was release a statement to talk to the victims scaremongering 'best lawyers in the country's. If that's not a threat towards them then I don't know what is. Plus his innocent girls, pregnant wife who could miscarry ..passing blame on to young naive shoulders who have seen TV shows and films where people do wrongly miscarry due to stress. Teens won't see that in fictional TV series that storylines are exaggerated for the audience. He just wants to burden those he has groomed.

The ones he groomed all seem to have no one to talk to and probably still can't talk to parents about it. Especially after his shit show of performance.

No it shouldn't be swept under the carpet.

This isn't about Jess winning

This is about grooming and how large social media platforms are turning a blind eye to the fact it's happening. Doing nothing which seems to show support for them. It's not as if Harvey Wankstein will be working again is it. No it's not as big as that it's not rape, sexual assaults but grooming is brainwashing so in a round about way it's encouraging children to do things with a person in power which they normally would just say no.

So no I don't think this with Chris should be shut down and go Jess won. Especially after the vile abuse she's getting.

• Heart

Hatshepsut

Also as someone with OCD I would never describe cleaning/tidying/organising as “therapeutic” like Chris said! I know there are different forms etc but everyone I know who has OCD would describe it as anything but!

I also never noticed how poor Sarah’s English language is. She can’t string a sentence together. It’s acutally cringe worthy. However it was nice actually seeing her help Esme with her homework.
He’s not got OCD he might have DOC... DIRTY OLD CREEP.