IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are doing this a lot - Milk Tray, Christmas ad’s - I've said it before but it's just like a show reel /audition
Yes, and Costa! But Mrs meldrum has just got a paid partnership with them, bet the inghams are gutted ?

Reactions: 4
Yes, and Costa! But Mrs meldrum has just got a paid partnership with them, bet the inghams are gutted ?
Oh yes - 'oh these baby hot chocolates are only 50p if you want to come in with your little ones' 'Look GUUUUYS the Christmas drinks are out'

Forget it Sarah - You are not worth the hassle. There are 101 family floggers on YouTube.

Give up now and stop trying to be something you’re not.

Reactions: 7
Oh yes - 'oh these baby hot chocolates are only 50p if you want to come in with your little ones' 'Look GUUUUYS the Christmas drinks are out'

Forget it Sarah - You are not worth the hassle. There are 101 family floggers on YouTube.

Give up now and stop trying to be something you’re not.
This exactly. When there is so much choice in terms of family vloggers why would you associate with a family whose name is mud? And any companies who unknowingly associate will be quickly informed on Twitter and if they have any sense, never work with the Inghams again.

Reactions: 6
I wonder who the AD was for then?? When I clicked the link on the video it took me to Smyths, so it wasn't smyths, Argos or the zuru toy people?!?

Maybe they were trolling us, making us waste our time emailing all the companies when she probably made her nana buy the toys for the girls.
Tbh over the years the amount they’ve spoken about Smyths and raves about this and that etc they’ve always tried to build that up with them but obviously hasn’t happened. I feel like the fact that they were contacted and asked if they’d ever sent the ingham family anything - not even stating what it was & that was the response they came back with speaks volumes. Fact is, if they were being paid for the links in the description they’d have to say it was affiliated otherwise that’s againsf what ASA stand for.

Reactions: 4
That’s 3 days in a row I’ve had floridatix as the advert, I think someone should kindly let them know, especially given some of the allegations are meant to have happened there

I absolutely detest people that film themselves giving food to the homeless! It’s not cos you care at all idiots ??

Plus they are then slapping them all over the internet - idiots

Reactions: 26
The doll shop in today's vlog (Going on a Special Mission in Leeds) had Issy cuddling a doll that looked like Creepy, what with the fringe. I wonder if this new baby will look like that lol?

I got the impression in the summer when the scandal broke that they were moving away from Leeds to Brighton though?

Thought it was ironic them giving out food whilst holding freebies from that god awful shop. How about instead of giving the girls things donate the money instead? Bet you didn’t even ask if the homeless people wanted to be filmed, far rather look amazing to the masses of teenage girls that watch you!

Reactions: 12
I actually would have had a teeny tiny bit more respect for them if they had turned up to that homeless charity and given some of their own time...rather than look what we can do

Handing out a few cheap burgers is one thing but she's moaning about the cold maybe actually being directed by a charity to hand out sleeping bags, blankets etc would have been a more humbling experience for them. Probably more beneficial in the long run.

Definitely only done for views,and it's absolutely dismal that they said the same thing as on the post last night. Not a brain cell between them..they are homeless people Chris and Sarah you are forgetting that not performing puppies for your daughter's to take food to. Disgusting!

Reactions: 21
So is that what the vlog was then? Them handing food to the homeless on camera? I had hoped they may have read here and thought better of exploiting vulnerable people...then again, exploiting people seems to be what they do best :mad:

Reactions: 13
Skipped through and she's all 'omg there's the homeless thing on today! the homeless thing...where you can donate and volunteer and such. omg we should go do that!' :mad:

Also films the girls going over to various homeless people to donate something. Hope they're giving them the money they make exploiting them but I highly doubt it!

Reactions: 10
How humiliating & demeaning for the homeless to be filmed by these parasites. This is sickening.

Reactions: 19
Didn't they once do the homeless thing before, but the charity wouldn't let them film so they did it on their own?

Shows it's just all about the views... But views clearly dropping. Struggling to hit 100k per video (90k of those are probably Jane sat at home constantly clicking).

The fact the Meldrums are getting paid to advertise with their low view count must be killing Sarah inside. Especially because the Meldrums only came to light after a Collab with them.

Reactions: 8
Didn't they once do the homeless thing before, but the charity wouldn't let them film so they did it on their own?

Shows it's just all about the views... But views clearly dropping. Struggling to hit 100k per video (90k of those are probably Jane sat at home constantly clicking).

The fact the Meldrums are getting paid to advertise with their low view count must be killing Sarah inside. Especially because the Meldrums only came to light after a Collab with them.
Yes they did....

They don't get these people are vulnerable throw a £1 burger at them and they think jobs a good un!

Reactions: 2
I might be a bit cynical, but this charity stuff screams “look we’re not a scummy family that allows Dad to abuse his fan base” rather than being charitable people

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Were the girls walking over without creepy or lazy?
Seriously no judgement here but I walk through a fairly big city at least once a month to get to hospital appointments and so I see lots of homeless people, some of which are very clearly under the influence of drugs and I have seen them respond in quite an aggressive way to people offering food and drink rather than money. I wouldn’t want a child to face that sort of reaction!
Again really no judgement towards homeless people that turn to drugs, I don’t know how they’ve got to that point so I don’t judge them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.