IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have taken screen shots from the group and what some these people write and believe is ridiculous
They don't have half a brain cell to them in that group also if anyone wants to join you don't need to answer the easy af questions got in without answering

I have taken screen shots from the group and what some these people write and believe is ridiculous
The people that run it are not all that bright... but they will kick you out and share personal info on you if they work out who you are... it happened to me!
Is Katrina or any of the Dixon clan a member on there? Or is it just full of 8 year old supporters?

I wander what Isabelle's biological father thinks of Chris now? Is that the reason Isabelle hasn't visited for months? I would love to know Isabelle's real last name....

Reactions: 3
I love how this channel has become the fairy tale that nightmares are made of...

The moment they hit 1 million was basically 12pm and the carriage turned into a pumpkin.

Chris got found out,
Management bailed, merch stopped, the 1 million event was cancelled, the tv show they were so excited for, the holiday of a lifetime was the most depressing holiday I’ve ever seen, Sarah got up the duff and her unborn baby turned on her from day one ?
Twitter never gave up,
GG moved to tattle and continued picking them apart every day.
The story the hoped would die down never went away.
And a new article is released in Vice the same day it becomes obvious even Lapland hates the Inghams and it’s basically holding back the fecking snow!! ?

It’s all gone tits up hasn’t it. ??

Happy vlogmas guys! Have a super duper, super dry holiday!!!
Right after that wedding and your birthday Sarah? Can’t wait to see the bridesmaid dress ????

It’s been one hell of a 2018!
the “best bits” upload is gonna be Disney style magical

Reactions: 41
Looking closer at their merch store:

£24.99 for a bag! I know people who use those bags in their line of business. They're certainly making some money off of those (and the rest of their merch).

I'm unsure - but the Christmas jumper with the unicorn - is it the unicorn emoji? It's very recognisable... Copyright perhaps ?

Reactions: 5
The people that run it are not all that bright... but they will kick you out and share personal info on you if they work out who you are... it happened to me!
Is Katrina or any of the Dixon clan a member on there? Or is it just full of 8 year old supporters?
I'll cover names and pictures especially as a lot of these are young or have children. There was one post talking about mental health issues and how some people in the group were talking having them and wanting to meet the Inghams. It really worries me because we all know Chris targeted jess who had mental health issues. I couldn't see katrina but I found a Kim. There's quite a few underage, some young people and some adults.

I’m sorry but with the amount of money they “seemingly” earn the first thing I would do is have a safe,legal car that we could all fit in? Us normal people manage to do it so why can’t they? Cheap clothes,cheap furniture there only extravagance is meals out as that is a tax break! Cut down on the cheap Xmas gifts and holidays so you can actually go places as a family? Is that not common sense?

Reactions: 6
On the note of baby companies sending PR gifts out, i am aware that many have been contacted and made a point of saying that they will take the information given into consideration whilst sending out PR products.
And by the day, more responses are coming in & more companies are being contacted.

Also in addition to comments about those rainbow unicorn toys being gifted, after contacting Argos a response was given saying that they do not use influencers to send PR to as they have their own testers. ??‍♀

Reactions: 3
No words, can’t upload as says file too large but someone questioned them about having 3 kids in the back of the mini, her reply was it’s easy they are only little ?? xx

They really do dig their own graves! ??‍♀

Reactions: 4
No words, can’t upload as says file too large but someone questioned them about having 3 kids in the back of the mini, her reply was it’s easy they are only little ?? xx

They really do dig their own graves! ??‍♀
Have you tried cropping it? As sometimes that works

On the note of baby companies sending PR gifts out, i am aware that many have been contacted and made a point of saying that they will take the information given into consideration whilst sending out PR products.
And by the day, more responses are coming in & more companies are being contacted.

Also in addition to comments about those rainbow unicorn toys being gifted, after contacting Argos a response was given saying that they do not use influencers to send PR to as they have their own testers. ??‍♀
I think it was Smyths, she’s made a few namedrops recently

What was the "don't tell mum" thing about in the vlog? I tried to hate watch but I couldn't even manage that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.