IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it someone from here that's created the Real Inghams page on Facebook?

I know the lady who has commented loads on several posts (Amanda Benn) and she truly loves the Inghams. I tried to tell her the situation but she's too far gone. (She's a lovely lady though!)

Watching the tit show and my bull tit radar just went off......

Lazy isn’t allowed in the garage and hasn’t been for a while. But she went in there other day to get Christmas stuff with Izzy to surprise the creep

So really he knew and got the stuff out himself ?

Reactions: 12
That lasagne looked A-MAZING...ly awful ? Yes I see yet more lies about the garage..they really are thick as!

Reactions: 3
https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/our-re...to-hospital-after-portchester-crash-1-8713870

I hope this link works... Didn't Chris say Sarah owned the only pink mini in England?
He did yes say something along those lines when it was bought. Funnily enough there's one where I live in South West England I see it all the time. Its there dilusion that they are superior than anyone else. Yeah right chrissy boy it's a pink mini and more around than you think...they are just a bland family with no morals.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else seen on the news today about Lapland? Due to them having warmer than usual weather all the snow has melted and tour operators and pulling their holidays due to many of the activities such as husky rides not being able to take place. What super duper fun Xmas holiday are they going to go on instead?
I'm guessing they'll chance Disneyland Paris...or it'll be Haven again or Butlins. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Sarah told us the other day what the girls needed for school, yet she reckons the girls told her in the morning of that day! Liar liar pants on fire !

I'm guessing they'll chance Disneyland Paris...or it'll be Haven again or Butlins. :ROFLMAO:
I’m want them to go to Lapland and hope the snow doesn’t arrive till the day they leave ?

Reactions: 11
That's a good point, when is the baby due again? They're about half way right?
No cot, no pram, no car seat...

Also, she's going to have to sort a room for the baby? Surely she would want to get started with that before she gets too pregnant? I wouldn't want to bring my new born baby home to a house smelling of paint fumes.

Izzy will have to move upstairs to the play room, which means sorting ALL of the toys in the play room out etc
I'd want to get all of that sorted before I were 38 or so weeks pregnant
Does the the playroom have a window or are they going to treat her even more like Cinderella?

Reactions: 6
I see Creepy is playing to his strengths, cooking up crocks of tit.
How was it possible for that Lasagne to look raw and burned at the same time?
Where was the meat?
What have they actually been keeping in the garage?
Why does Lazy’s bump go up and down like a bride’s nightie?
Why is Granny Mingham suddenly now sneaking back into the vlogs?

So many questions, so many lies, so little content, so just do us all a favour and bugger off.

Reactions: 24
I see Creepy is playing to his strengths, cooking up crocks of tit.
How was it possible for that Lasagne to look raw and burned at the same time?
Where was the meat?
What have they actually been keeping in the garage?
Why does Lazy’s bump go up and down like a bride’s nightie?
Why is Granny Mingham suddenly now sneaking back into the vlogs?

So many questions, so many lies, so little content, so just do us all a favour and bugger off.
Unfortunately there are still plenty of people watching this absolute drivel

Reactions: 1
So granny is now ok with having her voice back on camera, but do not show her face.
Oh yeah, that coat is going to hold you through the winter if your belly startis growing.
Showing of things from the pobox again, but no word that their fans don't have to send them anything.

Reactions: 1
I think Sarah always looks and sounds shocked when she actually thinks she has a bump and not just a takeaway in her belly!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.