IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or do the shadows of her hair on her stomach look a bit off too?
I thought this too. I also agree with a young audience they need to be more aware of doing things like blantant photoshopping and the impression it could give. But then they couldn't give a tit about their precious IFAM as long as they are still lining their pockets. Also, could she not have put a less bobbly bra on!? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
I thought this too. I also agree with a young audience they need to be more aware of doing things like blantant photoshopping and the impression it could give. But then they couldn't give a tit about their precious IFAM as long as they are still lining their pockets. Also, could she not have put a less bobbly bra on!? :ROFLMAO:
If she had proper clothes on and just showed the bump she wouldn’t have felt like the need to photoshop and edit.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s posing that way in the pics and has had them photoshopped because it’s the only way Chris likes it

Oh and if she’s having this pain in her bum then perhaps she might finally stop sitting on it. I mean she did say she was feeling much better now...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If you ask me her recent bump looks smaller then one of the earlier bumps. As their entire lives are fake I wouldn’t be surprised if this is fake too
Surely they can’t fake a pregnancy...? What will they do when the baby is due?!

Why do they use Isabelle's room when she's not there? I'd be pretty mad if someone was lying in my bed eating chocolate especially a most likely messy eater 6 year old. We don't allow food in bed in my house.

Reactions: 13
This vlog tonight was ridiculous first of all instead of sitting and stuffing your face with chocolate, you clean up the house more specifically the girls rooms. Be a mom and teach them to make their beds maybe? Why does Creepy do it? Why Lazy do you never take care of Isabelle? Maybe you should go to her optometrist appointment? You send Creepy to go? She's your biological daughter. Shows no concern whatsoever. More worried about eating candy. Nice fill your little one with junk food before dinner. Nice to spend time that way... Again sending Creepy to buy dinner so you can sit home and eat chocolate. Who probably made it? Creepy that's who. If you know how to slice the onion you do it when you know it bothers Creepy. Done on purpose. He probably made the whole meal. I got a great idea for you if you have nothing to vlog then don't!
This bothered me as well. When he was complaining about not being able to chop onions (as stupid as that is), i thought why couldn't Sarah just do it? I'm almost certain that pregnancy wouldn't stop you from chopping onions!

Reactions: 3
*conspiracy theory* Katrinas hasn’t been seen for ages, chris has impregnated her and she’s carrying the next spawn of Chris?!

Sarah’s bump is 100% Nando’s and milk tray

....don’t take this seriously ?

Reactions: 34
*conspiracy theory* Katrinas hasn’t been seen for ages, chris has impregnated her and she’s carrying the next spawn of Chris?!

Sarah’s bump is 100% Nando’s and milk tray

....don’t take this seriously ?
This is a baby conspiracy I'd actually consider. I wouldn't put it past them.

My hate watching has completely died down now. Sarah's new act is worse than the moaning. I wouldn't be surprised if they have new management or advisers with all of these new opportunities. Just because Sarah is doing the shilling doesn't make it right it's still on their tit show.

I think she's starting to talk about brands for free like milk tray and supermarkets because it's like some kind of show reel for potential brand deals. Thing is shes so bloody stupid she can't even read what she's trying to sell. The Apple crunch thing was pathetic... wouldn't trust her teaching Isla how to pronounce words. She's the thickest woman 'I ever did see'.

If we think the vlogs are bad now when the baby comes it'll be worse. Look how many times she sticks the camera in Masons face and makes those pathetic noises. It's going to be awful.

Eating a that kinda thing in your older child's bed is rude. The door should be closed while shes out thats her personal space.

As for Isabelle liking the same toys as the younger ones. One thing Sarah did right was teach her to polite and grateful. I had no issue with Isabelle wanting two tops the other day... after all she funds Sarah's shopping habit. Why should Isabelle not spend the money she's earned for the family. Her parents would be working in poorly paid jobs or on job seekers if they didn't sell out their kids.

Isabelle is going to be looking after the new baby. I'm already feeling sorry for her. 13 years old and a stand in Mum to 3 children. Poor girl.

Reactions: 15
Use one of Esme’s hideous reborn dolls (I’m joking). Yes it’s most likely she is pregnant but I still won’t believe it until he is actually here

Reactions: 1
It
This bothered me as well. When he was complaining about not being able to chop onions (as stupid as that is), i thought why couldn't Sarah just do it? I'm almost certain that pregnancy wouldn't stop you from chopping onions!
Because This requires effort, Sarah actually has to walk to the kitchen and pick up a knife.

This is a baby conspiracy I'd actually consider. I wouldn't put it past them.

My hate watching has completely died down now. Sarah's new act is worse than the moaning. I wouldn't be surprised if they have new management or advisers with all of these new opportunities. Just because Sarah is doing the shilling doesn't make it right it's still on their tit show.

I think she's starting to talk about brands for free like milk tray and supermarkets because it's like some kind of show reel for potential brand deals. Thing is shes so bloody stupid she can't even read what she's trying to sell. The Apple crunch thing was pathetic... wouldn't trust her teaching Isla how to pronounce words. She's the thickest woman 'I ever did see'.

If we think the vlogs are bad now when the baby comes it'll be worse. Look how many times she sticks the camera in Masons face and makes those pathetic noises. It's going to be awful.

Eating a that kinda thing in your older child's bed is rude. The door should be closed while shes out thats her personal space.

As for Isabelle liking the same toys as the younger ones. One thing Sarah did right was teach her to polite and grateful. I had no issue with Isabelle wanting two tops the other day... after all she funds Sarah's shopping habit. Why should Isabelle not spend the money she's earned for the family. Her parents would be working in poorly paid jobs or on job seekers if they didn't sell out their kids.

Isabelle is going to be looking after the new baby. I'm already feeling sorry for her. 13 years old and a stand in Mum to 3 children. Poor girl.
Actually I see Creepy taking care of the baby because you know after delivery she's going to complain about how I'll and tired she feels. She will milk it for as long as she can... Very rude and disrespectful to be in Isabelle's room when she's not home. My 16 yr old would have a fit if or her sister invaded her room. That's their personal space. And especially you shouldn't lie yourself in her bed eating chocolate. No food should be eaten in bed. But Lazy doesn't model appropriate behaviors for her kids...

Reactions: 4
With how unorganised they are when it comes to food shopping i can see many late night runs out for nappies and milk....

Did Sarah not read what it said under apple crunch? Specifically designed for 100 years of milk tray... no wonder she has never seen it before :rolleyes:

Did Sarah not read what it said under apple crunch? Specifically designed for 100 years of milk tray... no wonder she has never seen it before :rolleyes:
in defence of sarah i think she was just in shock that there was a chocolate out there she hadn't eaten before

Reactions: 8
Thanks Jimjam, what a well written article, my favourite paragraph:-
52C01D1D-D54C-4818-A250-5EA65AADA420.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.