IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle starts the vlog by telling us the little two are at dance. Theres a timelapse of her eating unicorn fruit loops and doing her hair.

Sarah is filming Isla who tells us granny got them a torch at dance. Lazy tells Isla that they are meeting friends for lunch and then after they are going to watch the Grinch movie. Cue the usual shocked face. The cinemas a secret though and she shouldn't tell the others. They could save money though by not going to cinema and just watching Chris complain about how it's too early for Christmas. Every penny counts.

The girls are shivering out in the freezing cold without coats. Why didn't Sarah and Chris insist on them wearing coats? The girls will get a flu, it is so freezing outside. Chris tells us theyve been busy that morning but they've just come out to TGI Fridays to meet their friends.

Lazy has a little dig at us about being out of breath. She asks if anyone is excited about the new dumbo movie. Does she play the main character? She's pretty dumb myself and it would suit her. Anyone remember 'sitting on warm seats will give you piles' back in March when Isla was ill? Anyway out of the cinema and the girls are taking the mick out of Creepy for being like the Grinch.

Then off to collect Prinny after abandoning her at granny and grandpa's all day. Soon to be her permanent home. Probably. They get home and Esme and Isla are about to film a video involving some cakes. Then the grinch tells us there is been a cake disaster to the won't be a SassyBelle video up tonight.

Lazy tells is they are choosing who is buying for who for secret Santa. Sarah gets Chris, Isla gets Isabelle, Esme gets Isla, Isabelle gets Esme, Chris gets Prinny and Prinny gets Sarah but Chris will buy it for her obviously. Isabelle has been crying because the video was ruined after some of the cakes fell on the floor.

We were treated to a clip of Sarah's bump. She tells us she thinks it will be a big baby. I do too and probably too big for a natural birth. She still got four months left and she looks full term already.

One of the IFAM gets a shout out for their Instagram edits. Creepy tells us the merch for Christmas is on the store and that tomorrow's video at the Christmas market will be fun and Esme is doing something as well afterwards. Should make up for her being left out at Matalan the other day hopefully.
Love your summary as always. Always makes me ?

Reactions: 2
Ffs why are the girls all wearing matching jumpers! Poor issabelle folding her arms when they’re outside - she’s probably embarrassed not cold. I know I keep going on about how they baby her, but it’s really starting to bug me. It’s just not normal for a 13 year old.

Reactions: 13
@GiggleBee I don't think it's a problem. Isla is only little so it probably makes her feel a bit special and gives her some responsibility. Just a bit of fun really.

@DramaLlama same. When will the broken car be fixed? How do they get five people in a four seater car? Do they put someone on the roof? When is Prinny going to her new home? How long will Creepy remain a closet Ginger? How is their bank balance?

Reactions: 3
Ffs why are the girls all wearing matching jumpers! Poor issabelle folding her arms when they’re outside - she’s probably embarrassed not cold. I know I keep going on about how they baby her, but it’s really starting to bug me. It’s just not normal for a 13 year old.
I'm embarrassed for her! They're trying to keep her little because they know once she realises she has her own mind they'll have no control over her!
They control pretty much every aspect of her life to what she does after school/weekends to which family members she can/can't see! Once Isabelle gets older and realises on everything she missed out on I think she will hate both of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@GiggleBee I don't think it's a problem. Isla is only little so it probably makes her feel a bit special and gives her some responsibility. Just a bit of fun really.

@DramaLlama same. When will the broken car be fixed? How do they get five people in a four seater car? Do they put someone on the roof? When is Prinny going to her new home? How long will Creepy remain a closet Ginger? How is their bank balance?
It is a problem, it teaches her the wrong lesson that when adults tell you secrets you can't tell anyone ect. I guess with working with children and doing child abuse courses ect I see it differently ?

Reactions: 12
I'm embarrassed for her! They're trying to keep her little because they know once she realises she has her own mind they'll have no control over her!
They control pretty much every aspect of her life to what she does after school/weekends to which family members she can/can't see! Once Isabelle gets older and realises on everything she missed out on I think she will hate both of them!
She’s at the age now where she should be more or less dictating what she wants to do on a weekend! Which I’m sure she wouldn’t want to spend every weekend with her little sisters. She will turn out to resent chris and Sarah for wasting the best years of her life acting up for the camera and not doing what she wants to do.

Right so clearly Isabelle was upset about the cakes, surely for the sake of a video and potential revenue with whatever happened he could nip to the shop and get some more? That would require effort though

The way isla was hovering round them id be blaming her
The only bit I fully enjoyed tonight was Islas guilty little look away before the secret Santa as I thought exactly the same, poor Izzy getting upset about a video, I hope she realises that it’s not the be all and end all, I can’t imagine the extra pressure being a child in a YouTube family must feel like a their ages, that’s before all the terrible things he’s media ‘famous’ for.

I may be on my own here but does anyone else find it weird how often they tell one girl a secret and tell them not to tell the others! I'm not a fan of the whole secret keeping between family's and especially siblings but maybe that's just me!
Yes! I don’t agree with this at all. I always say to my children there are some good surprises like birthday presents that we don’t tell but if anyone ever tells you to keep something else a secret it’s always ok to tell Mummy or Daddy.

Reactions: 10
Yes! I don’t agree with this at all. I always say to my children there are some good surprises like birthday presents that we don’t tell but if anyone ever tells you to keep something else a secret it’s always ok to tell Mummy or Daddy.
Exactly the birthday bits ect are suprises that you keep not secrets, there is a difference between the two :)

You could see Isabelle look at Isla and Isla look really sheepish when Lazy mentioned the cakes on the floor. Of course they’d rather shame Isabelle by having her on the vlog all puffy faced and sad than shame Iddy biddy boo boo ?

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't waste my money asking them to send a message to me because he probably won't do it but would 100% keep the money. I doubt he'd repeat "I, Chris Ingham am a nasty greasy, creep and cheat and am I guilty? hell yes!". That's the only message I want to hear from him this Christmas.

Reactions: 18
@GiggleBee I didn't mean like that. I mean little lies are fine. Like going to the cinema etc. Hopefully she has been taught about stranger danger etc.

I feel bad for Isabelle. She's at that age no where tiny little problems can feel like the end of the world. I remember breaking down over ridiculous things when I was her age. I'm sure Isla didn't mean to drop the cakes though.

I wouldn't waste my money asking them to send a message to me because he probably won't do it but would 100% keep the money. I doubt he'd repeat "I, Chris Ingham am a nasty greasy, creep and cheat and am I guilty? hell yes!". That's the only message I want to hear from him this Christmas.
Is it even a done thing to charge for video messages? I know people change more for signed stuff but even then that’s like musicians or film actors, like somebody who’s autograph would increase the value of an item. I can’t see how having something signed by a family you’d easily bump into in Morrison’s is ever gonna have any value! I don’t know I think if I was on their store looking for Christmas gifts even without what he’s done I’d still think it’s a bit of a cheek and it does look like fairly shameless money grabbing, at least with the (massively overpriced) hoodies etc it’s a real physical item

Is it even a done thing to charge for video messages? I know people change more for signed stuff but even then that’s like musicians or film actors, like somebody who’s autograph would increase the value of an item. I can’t see how having something signed by a family you’d easily bump into in Morrison’s is ever gonna have any value! I don’t know I think if I was on their store looking for Christmas gifts even without what he’s done I’d still think it’s a bit of a cheek and it does look like fairly shameless money grabbing, at least with the (massively overpriced) hoodies etc it’s a real physical item
It's a thing apparently. I remember an episode of Dave Gorman's Modern Life is Goodish where he was talking about how you can pay for "celebrities" to send personalised short video messages. The celebrities he mentioned were Pat Sharp and wotshisname from Homes Under The Hammer, they are A+ list when compared to the Inghams!

Reactions: 8
Oh no this is desperation!!! I see that you can specify the exact message they deliver ? worth a tenner of anyone’s money to hear him say ‘SORRY TO EVERYONE IVE HURT, OBVIOUSLY I DID INDEED SEND INAPPROPRIATE MESSAGES TO YOUNG VULNERABLE FANS. HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL’ Shall I try it? ?
LET'S ALL DO IT!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
It is a problem, it teaches her the wrong lesson that when adults tell you secrets you can't tell anyone ect. I guess with working with children and doing child abuse courses ect I see it differently ?
Disclaimer. This is off topic so warn me, suspend me, ban me at your will but I cannot in all conscience keep my mouth shut about this ridiculous and potentially damaging comment.

There is absolutely NO comparison between a mother telling her child to keep a secret for a couple of hours about a family treat and keeping a secret of the kind you learn about doing child abuse courses. It is absolutely sickening that you would even try to make one.

I've done multiple courses in Child Protection. I was a Special Needs Teacher for many years and now work in as a Hospital Teacher. I've also had practical experience of being a child's advocate in situations where that child was being abused and as you should well know if you'd paid attention in those courses, the situations they deal with are not a matter for stupid emoticons, cheap point scoring or trying to claim the moral high ground.

Moreover IF a child in my care was upset about a minor issue (and to be clear I'm talking about something like their hamster having died or their brother having shaved the hair off their favourite Barbie) I would have absolutely no problem telling them about a planned treat for the whole class to take place later that day and asking them to keep it as a surprise IF I felt it would help the child and distract them from their immediate worries.

Reactions: 9
I don't even get why going to the movies(I'm American) is such a secret. I took my daughter yesterday and didn't make like it was a secret. Really they go all the time but of course everything has to be a SUPRISE.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.