IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to be an odd question, but is there a timeline that someone had done about all of the stuff with the grooming, and ect?

I am trying to do a write-up, I know all the details, but just trying to get a time line of the fall out so to speak. I thought at one point there was a twitter account doing something that resembled a rough time-line.
Have a read through the threads on here and GuruGossip. I think it all began around October last year, then the allegations came out in July. But OG people like @Oohthedrama were saying he’s dodgy for years (?) now.

Maybe someone can upload their video here and we can watch here. They won't get the view that way right? I watch on Hooktube but I'm hearing they still get the view...
Nah I think they'd still get the view! I haven't watched since early 2018, I refuse to help contribute to their tit show. I want them off YouTube. I just keep track through the people on here who post summaries each day

Reactions: 2
I came to this site for the Meldrums initially and had never heard of the Inghams but was intrigued by how much people hate them here!! So watched a couple of vlogs before finding out about the scandal he’s been involved in. I watched one where Isabelle had come back from a sleepover and was chilling in her room, Chris was telling camera what she was doing and she looked a little annoyed. Later he went into her room while she was in bed to talk to her and she pulled the covers up around her in an almost defensive way, looking like she was recoiling from him. It made me feel uncomfortable and this was before finding out he’s been allegedly messaging teenage fans!

Reactions: 9
I gotta say- I'm not a sarah fan obvs but the disrespect from issy on camera in this latest vlog her answering her mother back saying no to her when her mum said she could have one top and one pair of jeans- jeez when i was a kid it was drilled into my head 'don't answer back' It honestly made me like issy less and previously i felt for that girl. OBviously though Isssy could have used her own money from sassybelle to pay for the clothes but i think we're just seeing now the repercussions of raising three spoiled princesses and never telling them no and buying them everything they want.
Yet isla was told, you dont need any boots and what did she end up getting....

Reactions: 5
Have you seen this?! They're charging a tenner to record personalised messages for people? What the actual!?
I saw this as well. Not enough to exploit your children’s privacy and childhood on a daily basis but now this. I wonder if they will filter out the perverts from wanting messages off the kids - probably not

Reactions: 6
I saw this as well. Not enough to exploit your children’s privacy and childhood on a daily basis but now this. I wonder if they will filter out the perverts from wanting messages off the kids - probably not
I would imagine this would be difficult as Lazy can’t even filter out the pervert she’s actually living with.

Reactions: 22
Have a read through the threads on here and GuruGossip. I think it all began around October last year, then the allegations came out in July. But OG people like @Oohthedrama were saying he’s dodgy for years (?) now.
The thing with Jess was October last year, but he slept with Hayley in July last year, so it's definitely been going on a lot longer than when the messages originally came out.

Reactions: 3
Nah I think they'd still get the view! I haven't watched since early 2018, I refuse to help contribute to their tit show. I want them off YouTube. I just keep track through the people on here who post summaries each day
I guess the only way to do it veiw free would be to screen record it on a phone then upload the recording? That couldn’t link back to
YouTube but it’d be a big file to upload and possibly not allowed?? I’ll happily do it if we’re able

Reactions: 1
I guess the only way to do it veiw free would be to screen record it on a phone then upload the recording? That couldn’t link back to
YouTube but it’d be a big file to upload and possibly not allowed?? I’ll happily do it if we’re able
Well, you could download the video, then re-upload it to your own youtube channel. That wouldn't give them views. However, i think one of the admins here once warned against doing something which could be a problem copyright-wise

Well, you could download the video, then re-upload it to your own youtube channel. That wouldn't give them views. However, i think one of the admins here once warned against doing something which could be a problem copyright-wise
I did wonder that, I’m sure whilst little clips are ok I doubt I’d get away with a full length feature length one (imagine the veiws though ? *goes off to book holidays and spend £400 in B&M on shite*) anyway I’m up for anything legal!

Reactions: 5
Nice to see her sponging off her nana again - shameful
I know, you'd think she'd actually do something nice for her nan such as paying for her food shopping or helping her out with any bills etc. Even just inviting her round for a family meal and spoiling her for a change, but maybe all the special treatment is only reserved for Chris's family. It's odd how she has no qualms in letting her nan spend her money on stuff for her daughters, but those same daughters rarely seem to see their nan. Such a strange family.

Reactions: 14
I know, you'd think she'd actually do something nice for her nan such as paying for her food shopping or helping her out with any bills etc. Even just inviting her round for a family meal and spoiling her for a change, but maybe all the special treatment is only reserved for Chris's family. It's odd how she has no qualms in letting her nan spend her money on stuff for her daughters, but those same daughters rarely seem to see their nan. Such a strange family.
Tomorrow’s clickbait girls reunited with great nana... emotional

Reactions: 7
I see she has posted a photo to her Instagram of the toys with no mention of a paid promotion, I know Instagram are really not liking this at the minute that’s why you see Alfie and Zoe saying ad in there’s. I’m away to research ?

Reactions: 4
Can’t be that broke if she’s spending minimum of £72 on those advent things
I KNOW it seems like it but the previous ones I saw each girl would get a blind bag thing everyday which was about £3 so would be £3×24 =72 then 3x72= £216 for the 3 girls so a big difference this year.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched but I’m going to now ?
And yet they’re okay with their fans bullying, harassing and sending death threats to the victims? But oh no that doesn’t count bc they deserve it as if I remember rightly they’re “deluded with mental problems”? Like think they need to take trip back down to reality.

Reactions: 21
Have you seen this?! They're charging a tenner to record personalised messages for people? What the actual!?
Oh no this is desperation!!! I see that you can specify the exact message they deliver ? worth a tenner of anyone’s money to hear him say ‘SORRY TO EVERYONE IVE HURT, OBVIOUSLY I DID INDEED SEND INAPPROPRIATE MESSAGES TO YOUNG VULNERABLE FANS. HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL’ Shall I try it? ?

Reactions: 24
I see she has posted a photo to her Instagram of the toys with no mention of a paid promotion, I know Instagram are really not liking this at the minute that’s why you see Alfie and Zoe saying ad in there’s. I’m away to research ?
They also uploaded it to Facebook and again even if they weren’t being paid for putting a fb/Instagram post up but it still should say that they were gifted/sponserred.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.