Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helen

Administrator
But descending into arguments with other members and spamming the thread (which I do find ironic considering many also complained of others spamming) isn’t working.
Agreed and there have been lots of reports on this thread.

I've moved the offtopic stuff to its own thread in general. Anyone that wants to continue that discussion can there without ruining the thread for most people.

Please report posts when they are getting into offtopic spammy arguments and don't engage in it on this thread. Persistent offenders will have warning points that could lead to a ban.

Reactions: 18

Hatshepsut

Still clickbaiting your teenage daughter with the word UGH I see.
That’s more more like it with Creepy’s special medication.
08DB412D-92D4-4AEB-8A24-6564313FDCC2.jpeg

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Going back a little - I just went and watched the little "therapy" explanation Sarah did, as I don't watch them much at all anymore.

It was a complete dig. "Nobody in OUR family". I don't know why Sarah would think saying that is helpful to Isabelle. Why not just say "She's dealing with a few things". Or better yet - just not mention it at all, and allow Isabelle to mention it herself if she's ever personally ready to. I don't see how making sly digs, where everyone can put 2+2 together (no longer seeing her Dad, going to therapy, nothing to do with their family etc) and tainting innocent people in the process (if it's to do with Isabelle's Dad - then his new wife, Issy's half brother, grandparents and the rest of their family who adore Isabelle - they all get a bad rep because of it).

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Sarah. Girls are attending therapy because of your HUSBAND!!!

M

Member 658

I wouldn't waste my money asking them to send a message to me because he probably won't do it but would 100% keep the money. I doubt he'd repeat "I, Chris Ingham am a nasty greasy, creep and cheat and am I guilty? hell yes!". That's the only message I want to hear from him this Christmas.

Justjonie

VIP Member
They probably buy food for the homeless, keep the receipts and claim it back as "expenses" on their tax return! Nothing they do is ever from the good of their hearts. If there wasn't any gain for them, they wouldn't do it!!

Reactions: 17

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Isn’t it illegal to have a passenger in the car without their own seatbelt regardless of it being a child or adult.

I really hope if someone knows where/how to report this comment they do.
She’s admitting to putting a kid in a car with no seatbelt.
Incredible how dumb she/he is

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I see a very troubled girl when I watch Isabelle. The smiles no longer seem genuine and she seems less tolerable of Sarah these days. I get the impression that she's lonely. She is more of a parent to those girls than Sarah and Chris are. I also feel that despite what Sarah claims that she's getting fed up of receiving dolls, blind bags etc. Yes she may play with the other 2 girls but does she really want that stuff for herself?

Impleo

VIP Member

Chickentikka

Something that really annoys me is when Sarah says ‘we’ve been getting soooo many emails from ifam about blah blah blah’. First of all, what 10 year old fucking emails people. Second of all, what adult would email them? When you can comment on YouTube / Instagram / Facebook ??‍♀ I call bullshit. Aint no ifam emailing you about shit hun. Just an excuse to spout shite and plug your shitty merch.

• Heart

Linwill

Long time
Lurker here - I don't watch the sh*t show any longer. But I like to keep up with this board because I cannot wait to see them finally fall for good. I am disgusted by what happened with those girls and chris. Makes me sick. They will never shake that off! I'm appalled that anyone finds their channel entertaining? Sarah sits on her backside all day unless shopping, chris is basically like the woman and scrubs the house while she does sweet F all. It infuriates me. She does nothing yet is rewarded with bags of money for Poundland and b&m. It's crazy some of us clean work kids etc etc. I fit it all in and have time to keep up on ' social media', what the hell is she doing the stops her from being a mother.
Those poor kids I never see her interact with them or do proper motherly things like in the beginning. She's off on her own buying tat while chris runs around after the girls. As much as he is a fool he is the only one that lifts a finger!! Those poor girls. Sarah clearly digs enough that she didn't have the best childhood so why is she not changing it for her own? Buying tat and endless toys and surprises is NOT love !!!! All of the spoiling will not ever benefit them in life. If she ever dares to go out alone with the girls its to she shops to buy crap. I think she did one girls day at home. I cannot believe people are interested? I honestly hope she reads her and takes something from this. It's unreal. She needs a shake.

And as for her potty mouth online and about anyone who dares speak up about them, foul! Their family image is fake as can be

Everyone can see right through it all.

Also with regards to the mot- my car had an mot today funnily enough, there was a couple of hundred pounds worth of things that needed fixing. I had it all done and fixed by the end of the day and collected it by 4.50 (it went on at 11) so they clearly couldn't afford their mot bill, because it's all down the drain on bloody b&m crap!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

It's me

Iconic Member
Buy a cheap hat or gloves- they are so grateful for anything they are given. ?‍♀
Sounds like she's talking about dogs in a rescue centre who will wag their tails I guess if a treat is on offer

These are people who have struggled in their lives, bloody grateful for anything they are given. She's so condescending that she doesn't realise it. That's it Sarah they are people with a story to tell, they could have had more money than you once and just one or two things, not their OH not being able to keep faithful, but one or two things happen and it all goes wrong.

Surely she realises if their ship keeps on sinking, they too one day could be homeless because empty houses for a family of 6 do not grow on trees or are easy to come by no matter how desperate you are, and there are often people in more dire need them too. Which no doubt would disappoint her. There is a housing crisis in the UK or doesn't she get it.

Reactions: 16

Zelda18

VIP Member
This...this most certainly can be a red flag and this is why urine testing from early stages in pregnancy are a must.

I understand people don't get medical talk at times and have always said that a scan can only show so much and is a diagnostic tool that to get a bigger picture needs to be used in conjunction with other things.

I would guess they want to keep her under the radar as much as possible because they want as much information gathered now too so when she is due to give birth their is a much clearer picture.
Sarah not happy with these extra tests etc. Is it just a chore then? She disgusts me. Perhaps if she had opted for proper antenatal care early on in her pregnancy these problems could have been picked up. If she actually took better care of herself that would have definitely helped too.

Most women planning a pregnancy get themselves in optimum shape before conceiving and actually take care of themselves once they are pregnant.

But no no Sarah! She doesn’t deserve this baby at all!

My friend is on her third round of IVF. She has paid thousands of pounds for a child of her dreams and this bitch has constantly put her unborn son at risk. It’s child abuse end of!

• Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I personally think the girls are spoilt. It's not their fault but it annoys me when Sarah says they're so humble and grateful and don't expect things. In one of the vlogs this week, Isla picks up a few items in boots I think and asks Sarah can I get it. She genuinely looked crushed when Sarah said no. No isn't a word those kids are used to. I'm all for praising good behaviour and giving credit where it's due but those girls only have to breath and they get a reward. Rewards for parents evening, rewards for good reports, rewards for Isla because she didn't whinge when the other two got to stay off school longer. You can't get through life expecting a treat everytime you do something. Those girls aren't going to be able to cope in the real world.

• Heart

Luna-tik

They always said (before Chris’ lapse in judgment) that another baby would pay off their mortgage. I think now they are beginning to realize that this baby is not bringing in the views and sponsorship and is going to cost them a fortune as their income plummets. New cars as the mini has 4 seats and the RR death trap only has 5, Izzy will have to move upstairs to the playroom and god knows where all the playroom toys will go. They certainly can’t afford a new house at the moment (they can’t even fix the car) I guess they could convert the dining room into a playroom as they barely use it. Plus all the baby stuff they need - no company is going to give it to them for free. The baby is also going to serverly limit their desire to go on holiday every school break and outings every day (to film content for us ) ?. Once Nando is born I can’t think anyone will want to watch vlogs of Sarah moaning how she was woken every hour and has mastitis and hasn’t had a shower in days. No wonder Chris is on anti anxiety medication - he has no one but himself to blame for this situation and now he has to provide for another child with no real job and a less than stellar google history.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“Just for adults to watch”
Oh sweetie, the adults that watch your god awful uploads watch them so they can come here to dissect and bitch. ??‍♀
The 12 year olds only half watch, look at your views.
The ones you haven’t purchased. ?
If adults are sending you pictures of jammie dodgers to let you know they’re available ??‍♀
Those adults probably have “minders” that control their online and social activity ?
Much like you should be with Chris.

I seriously love that dog..
Sarah sings and she’s like “oh fuck it I’m off”
?

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Love how tonight we did get the ‘mega holiday surprise reveal’ due to the fact they are TERRIFIED that they don’t get in to the country. And Sarah ‘we didn’t take the decision to take the girls out of school lightly’ bullshit. We all know that you need that extra cash before Christmas so decided to book a Lapland for the cheapest dates possible in an attempt to get some click bait titles in. No doubt the school probably authorised the holidays as you probably sob-storied them telling the school the girls have had a stressful time with all the fake news allegations so you’re having a ‘much needed break’. Stop taking your kids out of school for your own gain.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Why does everything in their house have to be a surprise? Why can’t they have a normal convo ‘you’ve been so well behaved that we decided that you can have your mums old phone blah blah’. I’d be on bloody edge in that house wondering when chris is next going to get his camera out with a sooooper dooooper surprise.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I got slated for saying all of this “fake news” was doing nothing but building a harassment case for the inghams. And it is.
I think many know who Chelsea is. It’s pretty clear but does it matter.
Right now I believe nothing I see on Twitter or social media and I know that’s not going to be a popular comment but I don’t.
It’s all been Chinese whispers that do nothing but make people think
“Well if that’s a lie, what else is a lie”

You might all be on the same team but if half of you are scoring own goals, you’re all losers.
That’s my opinion and I know it won’t be welcomed but even some of the comments and accusations here can get so far fetched they’re laughable.

There was no poll from the ingham’s, they’re thick but they’re not that thick.
“Comment down below if you think Chris is a raging little p......”
Vote now! And leave your Instagram handle if you’re under 18 ?

And sassy I think the quote option is removed if you quoted too many times..
But don’t quote me on that ? can’t be sure. Read the posting guidelines ?

• Heart
M

Member 658

I noticed Creepy gave his Samsung phone to Issy around about the time the accusations came out about him and he must have got himself a new one, then they went to Australia and when he was kept back and questioned at the airport he said his laptop and phone were checked and nothing was found on them.

I thought then that most likely Issy had the phone which Creepy used to text the girls with, maybe he had an inkling the backlash would follow them and as a precaution changed his phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 15