Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
On the note of baby companies sending PR gifts out, i am aware that many have been contacted and made a point of saying that they will take the information given into consideration whilst sending out PR products.
And by the day, more responses are coming in & more companies are being contacted.

Also in addition to comments about those rainbow unicorn toys being gifted, after contacting Argos a response was given saying that they do not use influencers to send PR to as they have their own testers. ??‍♀
I think it was Smyths, she’s made a few namedrops recently

harrypotter

i think it is dubai aswell but i think they flew on qantas or emirates cause they had to fly longhaul as it got light outside and sunrise in dubai is around 6:50 and they would of landed around 7:45 (i fly this route often, but from london)
also dubai was the only long haul flight apart from manchester in the evening apart from mauritius (which was with thomas cook)

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
My only reservation to thinking they're in Dubai is that I don't think they'd be able to afford it. Isn't it super expensive? With all the decreasing sponsors recently...

Elltee

I know it’s such a small thing in the grand scheme of things but does anyone else get annoyed at how Chris says “but”?!! :mad:

It's me

Iconic Member
Just to clarify, I know what sciatica is and I know what SPD is. Apologies for the confusion I caused. I made a vague swipe at irony but maybe the "humour" was a little subtle.

I misread the post I quoted. I thought Sarah had actually mentioned "sciatica" specifically and as I hadn't watched the vlog where she said whatever she did that day, I don't know the details of the pain she was referring to.

PGP/SPD is far more common in pregnancy than sciatica but has some of the same symptoms. My little joke was based on the idea that Sarah would much rather say she had SPD because it sounds more dramatic and clickbait worthy than sciatica but couldn't be bothered to work out how to spell or pronounce it.
Nope you can get both in pregnancy.

Wouldn't say one is more common than another. Depends how baby is laid whether the sciatic nerve is involved in pregnancy