Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tricham

Chatty Member
Can't believe how much they go on about working hard. Going to a Christmas market is a day of rest, or at least an exciting and relaxing thing to do, for those of us who have to go out to work! I wish I could do that at weekends but every other weekend I actually have to get up early and work, as well as working full time in the week!!:mad: Then on my weekends off I'm often catching up with housework..
Annoys me when lazy people make out like that they're so busy :LOL:

Reactions: 23

Clarabelle76

It’s incredible isn’t it, privacy of your daughter not important (periods and therapy) , privacy of complete strangers who are in difficult circumstances (ie homeless) not important. Someone comments a mean name about your proven inappropriate messages, lawyers, gagging letters, legal threats. Can they not see the irony here?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
G

Ginger

Urgh. Now we know why Mary Shortle went on a blocking spree....

Also Sarah, working with and giving to those less fortunate than yourselves is a noble act. Putting it in your vlogs while your children carry bags from a ridiculously niche boutique shop? You’re doing it for no one but yourself.

And while we’re at it... stop airing your daughter’s private affairs on social media, and hinting quite heavily who you believe is to blame for her issues.

Hatshepsut

I saw this as well. Not enough to exploit your children’s privacy and childhood on a daily basis but now this. I wonder if they will filter out the perverts from wanting messages off the kids - probably not
I would imagine this would be difficult as Lazy can’t even filter out the pervert she’s actually living with.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
The thing I find really sad about Sarah divulging the personal details, and basically making shady comments about Isabelle's Dad...

Isabelle has a little brother (step-brother). They share the same Dad. That little boy hasn't done anything to deserve his family name being tainted.

People will watch the vlogs, be aware who Isabelle's Dad is, and create their own judgement call which might affect the little boy. Totally unfair in my eyes.

Dirty laundry is for the washing machine.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
I find it horrible that Lazy needs to mention Isabelle going to therapy at all. Why do we need to know that. It is a very personal thing for a child to go for therapy. There is no way we would know about it if she did not mention it. She shouldn't even be asking her daughter if she can talk about it on camera. It should not be mentioned at all. Totally has to do with her biological father. Bet it was court ordered...Sarah you are such a devoted mother that you never accompany your daughter to these sessions. You let creepy, the sexual predator go who is not his biological daughter! What do you do instead? Shop! Buying royal clothing for your little prince(future cash cow) uggh infuriates me...

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
If the domestic abuse stuff is true (not victim shaming but I take a lot of what Sarah says with a pinch of salt) then I am very sorry for her no one should have that.

I did wonder also if it was Isabelle’s dad. Which is a bit unfair on Issy to air dirty laundy (not saying the guy should get away with it)

However this video is about being a strong powerful women and not letting men treat you badly, better off walking away etc PLEASE LOOK AT CHRIS SARAH! He might not have physically abused you but if these allegations are true he’s just as bad, why can’t she see that.

It's me

Iconic Member
I actually would have had a teeny tiny bit more respect for them if they had turned up to that homeless charity and given some of their own time...rather than look what we can do

Handing out a few cheap burgers is one thing but she's moaning about the cold maybe actually being directed by a charity to hand out sleeping bags, blankets etc would have been a more humbling experience for them. Probably more beneficial in the long run.

Definitely only done for views,and it's absolutely dismal that they said the same thing as on the post last night. Not a brain cell between them..they are homeless people Chris and Sarah you are forgetting that not performing puppies for your daughter's to take food to. Disgusting!

Reactions: 21

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
Haven’t watched but I’m going to now ?
And yet they’re okay with their fans bullying, harassing and sending death threats to the victims? But oh no that doesn’t count bc they deserve it as if I remember rightly they’re “deluded with mental problems”? Like think they need to take trip back down to reality.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Surely the recent fiasco with chris is much more of an important discussion during therapy then her estranged father. If Isabelle is vulnerable then shame on Sarah for supporting chris through all of this - her children should come first. Unbelievably selfish.

• Heart

Clarabelle76

I think that her brother is her half brother as they have the same dad?
Her younger Brother is just as related to her as her two Sisters are, she shares one parent with him and one other parent with the girls. I’m presuming she must have had a relationship with him and possibly expecting another Brother may have brought up some complex emotions. I’ll say one thing, she must be a very strong young lady to bear all the tremendous pressures publicly put upon her by them two with such dignity. X

Anyone else notice in last nights vlog, Isla said going to dance and made inverted commas with her fingers when she said the word dance. Also Chris called Sarah mate then 2 minutes later called Isabelle babe! Bloody creep!

Reactions: 19

longdongsilver

once again they just lie lie lie, Chris claimed to have bought Sarah the new phone because it was cracked, glass was falling out & it had water damage so the speaker didn't work. Yes today they have it Izzy & said it was in perfect condition apart from a slight little crack?

• Heart

Queenie

VIP Member
How humiliating & demeaning for the homeless to be filmed by these parasites. This is sickening.

mksward

Hey guys, bit late to the scene but can someone tell me how the dad is still pretending that nothings happened and isn't addressing the 'predator' situation?

quite frankly it makes me laugh every day seeing the videos titles...

1543017545773.png

Hiding daddy's issues...

1543017601353.png

Probably divorce papers...

1543017665786.png

Dad grooms 16 year olds...

Missusnaz

VIP Member
And why the rush to get it through it’s MOT even though it’s been out for nearly 2 weeks..because you have been busted! And they have driven the kids round in that..disgusting! Something dangerous could have happened..

Reactions: 18